Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshiram thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ShazK.123

Hi everyone,
I actually wanted to thank everyone individually; but being a 'newbie' it is very difficult as I'm only allowed 10 posts within 24hrs.

So firstly I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for reading this OS, replying and pressing 'like'. I'm so humbled by the response to this.

Initially this was only supposed to be one part; I never intended on doing another part; but because of the response, I've decided to write maybe one or two more parts. I've already started writing the next part and will post it sometime this week... Maybe on Wednesday; but was wondering if anyone was interested in a mini preview of what to expect in the next part? 😉 please do let me know :-)

Shaz

pls do continue yes if possible give preview
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u should write the second part
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
emotional update...
nicely described each scene...and pain
please continue...😊
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We r waiting for next part
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

- hello dear welcome to if.. the os is fab..no words r enough to express my feelings..whenever u described Ram' s feelings..he expressed his love,care,insecurity..all touch my heart..i cant control my tears too..thank u for this beautifull OS..and plz plz writemore on raya as u said yes Balh means RAYA and Raya menas Balh..and specially this is possible only for this two brilliant actors..who made us believe by their acting that its not a frictional show.it is connected with us..with our every emotion.

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1

sabse pehli baat yaar i feel like to kiss ur hand what a master piece u made i just can't belive on my eyes that what u made i m so amzed yaar too gud just loved it from core of my heart... can't belives it so emotinal yet so so graceful & full of RaYa & RaYa only yaar can't see RaYa in such pain still this is also a part of life & happy to witnesing of RaYa's life part by ur FF do update next soon waiting plz connt pllz wish CV's read this & add in show could see such graceful acting by Ram sir just pray for best after leap...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yap would surly love to see 2nd part of it & before that plz give pview yaaar waiting for that plz post next soon... TFS...
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello again,

I'm back with a small preview of the 2nd and most likely the last part of this OS. Thank you so much again for the compliments.

Please read this small Disclaimer:

There is no logic in love... actually, there's a saying... "love is not the absence of logic, but logic examined and recalculated- heated and curved to fit inside the contours of the heart"... so basically what I'm saying is that for the sake of love, I had to be really unrealistic and alter the reality of a coma recovery slightly so that it fits with the story.

What you're about to read is nowhere near logical... after a coma of several years, it's so unlikely for the person to speak, move etc. for a while, and it takes time to get back into the routine of normal life; but for the sake of this OS, and for the sake of our Hero's happiness... I had to be a bit, actually, very illogical and unrealistic. So please forgive me for the very unrealistic portrayal of a coma recovery. In matters of the heart, the brain is a fool...

Hope you enjoy the preview...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just then the doctor entered the room; Ram was kneeling on the floor next to the bed, holding Priya's hand in his- constantly giving it kisses, while his tears soaked his cheeks. After about 10-15 minutes the doctor completed all the check ups... And said "she's coming back to you Mr Kapoor" and smiled... "She's breathing properly on her own now, so we can remove the mask".

"But doctor, why isn't she opening her eyes?" He said impatiently.

"Mr Kapoor, she is in a very weak state, you've waited so long already... Please, just wait a little longer. Just give her some time" she said, giving him an assuring smile.

Moments later, Priya's eyes flickered open... "Ram", she whispered weakly... But struggled to let out anything more- her voice was hoarse, barely audible.

Ram smiled from ear to ear... His ears were yearning to hear her voice. Saath Saal Baad, Priya ne 'Ram' kaha, Mr Kapoor nahi. Whenever she said his name, something happened inside him, as if there were a million butterflies flying around in his stomach. Hearing his name in her sensual voice was always a treat, but today was different; after seven years of yearning... His ears finally heard what he had been waiting for... She always made him wait to hear that one word from her mouth 'Ram'... No one said it with so much love, with so much passion, with so much care as Priya did. When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth. What he was feeling, was unexplainable, as happy as he was, all he could do was cry... He cried because what he had just heard was so beautiful. Yet again, his stomach felt the million and one butterflies fluttering around, his heart felt as though it got it's heartbeat back, his ears felt as though he had heard the most beautiful melody, his knees felt weak. All this was just a small fraction of the effect Priya had on Ram. The intensity of their love was so powerful that, although it was not visible to others, everyone could feel it... There was a sense of warmness that their love created, which made their love stand out from the rest- their love was beautiful, extraordinary and unique to say the least.  Saath saal baad- there was finally life back in their green room, their sanctuary, their kingdom; once again, the walls of this special room were prepared to witness true love in all its glory. Isi pal ka intezaar tha- saath saal baad, saath saal ka intezaar... the wait was finally over.

Ram and the doctor helped her to sit up, leaning her back against the headboard. Ram then sat on the bed, next to her, and held her hand again.

"Priya!!" He said as he exhaled, letting out a sigh of relief, while tears fell from his eyes. "Finally! Finally my life is back! My love found its way back. Oh Priya. I'm so happy... You're..." He paused as he saw the look on her face- she was looking at him in a confused state, her eyebrows scrunched as though she was focussing really hard, trying to recall something. What Ram didn't know, was that what he would hear next would counteract the previous feelings he felt when he heard his name from her mouth...

"Aap, I'm sorry, aap kaun?" She said in her weak, strained voice.

Ram looked at the doctor and then back at Priya. He felt a sharp pain in his heart, the butterflies he had felt a minute ago was replaced by a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Priya, main hoon, tumhara Ram, tumhara pati..."

"Pati? Mera pati toh..." Priya stopped as she saw a confused Ram look up at the doctor who had just signalled for him to step outside, so that she could have a word with him.

A dejected, hurt and helpless Ram placed Priya's hand back on the bed, he stood up, and as he was about to walk away, he felt something- as if something or someone was pulling him back, he felt shivers shooting down his spine, he had Goosebumps all over his body... they were back- the butterflies, he felt the butterflies once again going crazy inside him... He looked down at his hand to find that Priya had grabbed it tightly, pulling him back, stopping him in his tracks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
preview is nice i can't wait pls update the next part of os soon
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
intresting preview...
contn soon...