Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakshiram

do write more will be waiting and u hv penned down the emotions perfectly

Thank you, I am thinking of doing a part 2 of this :-)
ShazK.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillpc

Very emotional.part...
Very neatly penned rams emotional turmoil thrgh these 7yrs..

Can jus say thnx fr this beautiful part...

Thank you so much 😊
ShazK.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Birdy91

Hey hi shaz...uuuaaa Uuuaaa Rula Diya yaar :-( it was sooo damn emotional...spcly golu(ram) i cant see him like dis yaa .. but buddyy i jst love ur os... sooo touchy,, full of feelings, damn emotional.. n power of a man's love... i adore raya alott... thankyou so much for writing such a bful OS... god bless.. tc :)

Thank you. I really appreciate it.
I felt really emotional after watching the leap promo, I just had to write something on it. I felt so sad for Ram. He always has a lot of heartache :-(
ShazK.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulshan1989

u had written so well loved it
emotion of ram towards priya was real

Thank you very much 😊 😳
ShazK.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

First of all a very warm welcome to the forum...

Very emotional write up...
Ram's emotional turnmoil, hurt, pain, love, care, anguish, helplessness..everything single thing is beautifully described.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dialogues of Ram nd how his love increased day by day, his routine..superb one..
Very well written..πŸ‘
U should cont this..ab itna rulaya toh Priya ko utha ke or khushiyan dhikha ke compensate karo πŸ˜‰

Hi, Thank you for the warm welcome.
Thank you so much 😳 I am thinking about doing a 2nd part... Lekin humare RaYa ko kushiyan itni jaldi mil sakti hai? πŸ˜‰
ShazK.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie197

hey Shaz...this was really very touching...u write very well...please continue soon😊

Hey! Thank you :-) 😊 😳
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShazK.123

Hi, Thank you for the warm welcome.
Thank you so much 😳 I am thinking about doing a 2nd part... Lekin humare RaYa ko kushiyan itni jaldi mil sakti hai? πŸ˜‰

Hi..thats good πŸ˜ƒ
Agar tum chaho toh asakti hai .. πŸ˜‰ iss OS mein πŸ˜†
ShazK.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bishop22

</div>
<div>

Thank you for writing avery emotionaland spell-binding OS. You have written it in such a beautiful way that I was able to picture everything.

You have the talent and should continue.

When you said that your hindi will not be so good... I was dreading reading it in hindi as I talk awful long time to diciper it. But as I read on, I was so happy with your style, languageand vocabulary used including the hindi, which was very good.

Hope you continue as I am looking forward to reading the next part.

Thank you! 😳

I was also worried about the Hindi bits.
Actually, all the dialogues were supposed to be in English, but I've noticed that everything sounds so much nicer and more romantic in Hindi! When things are written or translated to English it doesn't have the same effect and doesn't capture the same emotions as Hindi does... I love Hindi, I just wish I knew more of it.
Sakshiram thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShazK.123

Thank you, I am thinking of doing a part 2 of this :-)

thts good continue soon
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Hi everyone,
I actually wanted to thank everyone individually; but being a 'newbie' it is very difficult as I'm only allowed 10 posts within 24hrs.

So firstly I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for reading this OS, replying and pressing 'like'. I'm so humbled by the response to this.

Initially this was only supposed to be one part; I never intended on doing another part; but because of the response, I've decided to write maybe one or two more parts. I've already started writing the next part and will post it sometime this week... Maybe on Wednesday; but was wondering if anyone was interested in a mini preview of what to expect in the next part? πŸ˜‰ please do let me know :-)

Shaz