Ariya OS - Love vs Evil

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

yeah yeah i am posting this os... dont know why😕 maybe ata maaji already satkali😆

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

arjun rawte, the famous cop in the mumbai and one of the many bests in India, stared at the documents and video proof lying on his table. his eyes were wide and red with deep pain, his heart shattering each passing seconds.

''its all...'' he said through gritted teeth. the other person sitting in front of him, the RAW agent, nodded.

''yes sir, its all 100% reliable. she is the one.''

arjun just nodded at him. the RAW agent got up on his feet, and give him last nod. arjun didnt pay any heed to him, his eyes still focused on the documents and video tapes.

''NO !!!!'' with a loud yell, he stood up on his feet and threw everything on floor, his body shaking due to fury.

he sink back on the chair, and closed his eyes. her face flashed in front of him, that innocent face.

he snapped open his eyes, and kept his hand on table. was that all lie? her whole existence, her all words, everything is a big fat lie? and he was such a fool that he didnt ever see it!

but why still his heart is not believing all this? why its shouting a big No to all this, refusing to believe this all?

may be the answers are deep down inside him, but first he need answers. the true answers. and only she can give him that.

he got up from his chair, and started to walk toward her cabin, banging the door open. he needs answers at any cost!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

she stealthily entered the important files section, and closed the door behind her. then she started to search for the particular file...row 3, file no. 086.

when her eyes and mind was busy to find this work, her heart was shouting at her for doing all this. how could she do this? betraying her own country, not to forget him...shit! what a mess!

there, she find it. she took the file, and closed her eyes for the last time. what will be her life after this moment? better? she dont have to go through this again? or worse? life long humiliation and accusation of betraying country? which is worse, getting hatred from your own family and friends, or seeing hatred in the eyes of your love?

''keep the file down.''

she heard the familiar voice, and her eyes snapped open. deep down she was at peace, as someone was there to stop her for doing this, and thats him! she turned to him, keeping the file back, and was stunned.

there he was, her love of existence, pointing the gun to her.

oh, he knows it all, right? so this is it? something is very romantic, is not it? killed by your love...

her lips let out a dark chuckle, no trace of humour in that, but a deep pain. she slowly keep her hands up, and looked at his eyes, searching for hatred maybe. she should get used to it now.

''so its true...you are the traitor.'' arjun's voice was determined, but one could hardly miss that pain and fury behind that. he was forcing himself to point the gun at her, when he only wanted to ran away from this brutal reality.

''yes.'' she answered calmly. how can she be so calm? she must be begging now, that he is mistaking, she is not traitor. arjun was feeling worse each passing second.

''why? how could you do this?'' his voice choked. her eyes also let out a tear drop in response.

''i am so sorry.'' she whispered. he continued to stare at her face, deep down he know she is not doing it all willingly. he just need one hint, that she is not involved, and he will bring her back.

''why?''

''i had no choice.'' she sobbed, more tears coming on her cheeks. he looked away, not wanting to witness her weakness.

''we always have a choice.''

''i am not so brave arjun sir, to sacrifice my family. i am just a normal girl, who is scared to kill people, scared to see blood, scared to get hurt, scared to see her family getting hurt for her. maybe you were right, i just dont fit in this world. i should have left...when you were telling me to leave. maybe i could have avoid all of this...'' she sink on the floor slowly, and hide her face behind her both palm, crying her heart out. arjun could not take it anymore...he could not see her getting hurt.

''come on, shoot me. i know its my destiny now...but please, save my family. i wont be able to die in peace if they are not safe.'' she pleaded to him, both hand holding like she is praying to god. and this was it...arjun threw away his gun, and ran toward her, sit beside her on the floor, holding her palm.

''you are not going to die, ok? you will live 50 years more, you will grow old, you will see more of this world, but you are not going to die, ok? do you understand me? you are not going to die.'' he hugged her tight, crushing her soft figure in his chest, and she hugged her back, like a support before falling into darkness.

''you will both save your family, you heard me? come on, get up. we are going to save your family.'' he broke the hug and made her stand on her feet. he wiped her tears and hold her hand tight, telling her he is always here for her.

and still after 50 years, he is fulfilling his promise to her. arjun rawte the cop is now retired, with the love of his life. he made a promise that day, to be with her forever, and he is still fulfilling that. she didnt die that day, she lived 50 years more, she grew old, with him, they both saw more of this world, together, and will continue to see as long as both shall live.

though this world is filled with evil, but when we have our love with us, why fear?

i dont know what happened to riya's family...i dont know what happened that day, or how they got married😆 write it long ago, so posting it. sochte raho😉

do like and comment😃

Edited by riyasarkar007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can we r can we nt res... :P
*edited*
okay wow.. so me first,... wo bhi unknowingly .. yayyy wo bhi teri post pe...!!!😲 😲 😲 
okay coming to the os...!!!
kya os tha? 😕sachi mai kya os tha..!!!😆😉
ariya os... yayy...
okay so riya had to choose between the evil and her family...1!! and she chose family..
glad arjun came there on time...!!!😉 and stopped her and supported her...!!!
and they are living happily for the past 50 years.. and will continue this way in the coming years cool..!!
and baki ka kya hua no idea ???hahaha kya writer hai wah wah..!!1 kya baat hai🤪
but am glaf they got married😉
awesome...!!
loved it..!!!😃😳

Edited by devildiva21 - 10 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
great os Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wat was that???
Awesome OS...Loved it!!!
Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲😲 Oh Dear! What a horrible choice to make!😭 Country or family? Why didnt she run to Arjun first?
Still, glad he could forgive her & lived happily ever after err...or rather lived another 50 years😆

awesome👏
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Carrie-

😲😲😲 Oh Dear! What a horrible choice to make!😭 Country or family? Why didnt she run to Arjun first?  why u r trying to find logic in this?? its just🤢🤣

Still, glad he could forgive her & lived happily ever after err...or rather lived another 50 years😆
50 years later.🤣 😆 oops for another 50 yrs

awesome👏  sukriya...bt really???😆

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leki

wat was that??? well i tried to write a OS😆 and failed miserably 🤢🤣

Awesome OS...Loved it!!! really?? so what is the above line?😆

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
-Carrie- thumbnail