Junoon-Aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq Cntd Ch8,pg18...Updated finally!

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

This is a gift for all my die hard Junoonian friends here...I want you to know WHAT HAPPENED after the last episode...And I want all of you to tell me if I should continue...?!!๐Ÿ˜ณLove u all!!!๐Ÿค—

CHAPTER-(X+1)...

Prithvi and Meera were still hugging each other..Both engrossed in each other's warmth..The whole family stared with love and happiness at the blissful happiness of the reunited couple..

Seconds passed to minutes.Now the family and acquaintances,stared at each other with embarrassment,not knowing how to act,or how to leave the scene.Shalu Pandey,made an excuse,and called the Khannas and others..

"Ummm..Let's all have tea..And.."As they all murmured agreement,and the elder Khannas were leaving,when Shalu discreetly indicated Lakhan,pointing at the dead bodies of Ishwar Pandey and his chachi,which had to be disposed off..And the elder Khannas along with Shalu left,and Pandit and Lakhan alone stood by the two lovers..

Prithvi and Meera were still lost to the world..Their own blissful world of happiness..Panditji smiled naughtily,at the hugging couple,and coughed loudly,to bring them back to reality..

Prithvi and Meera simultaneously opened their eyes..Meera almost blushing red,and Prithvi slightly pink too,in embarrassment,as he let go of Meera..With awkward eyes,he stared at Pandit,who was by now grinning broadly...His naughty grin instantlu irked Prithvi..

"Ka hua pandit?!Aise daatein kiu dikha rahe ho?Circus chal raha hai kaa?!"[Trans:Y r u showing ur teeth lyk dis?Is a circus going on here?]Snapped out Prithvi..

"Not circus..But surely a cinema is being shown..I really love romantic movies.."The pandit said still smikling naughtily,and winked at a blushing Meera..

Prithvi now turned to stare at Meera with a frown,as he doubted he heard a muffled laugh..

Pandit noticed Prithvi getting ready to snap at poor Meera again,and quickly intervened before the dumb boy spoiled his wife's happiness with his unusual temper..

"Arey Meera betiya!I really feel like having a cup of tea made by you..Like you always used to make,with extra masala..And especially the one you made when I came here the first day,was awesome!"Pandit said hurriedly..And suddenly realized,he had exposed himself,by the last part of his statement..

Prithvi now frowned furiously and stared first at a scared and caught looking Pandit,and then a wide eyed Meera,biting her lip,in scare..And then back to Pandit..

"That means you were happily drinking masala tea,while I was running around insane,worried for Your health?!!"Prithvi asked ominously..And then he turned his angry eyes in his scared looking wife.."And you madumji!You planned it with him,didn't you?!You were both having a good laugh,behind my back,weren't  you?!"Prithvi asked in cold angry voice,and took an angry step towards Meera,as she stepped back from him,uncomfortable at his angry look..

"Wo Prithvi..Ummm..Wo..Wo.."Meera mumbled as she stepped back...And Prithvi prowled her step for step,a silent angry predator stalking its helpless prey..

"Kaa?Kaa wo wo?!Now did the cat take your tongue?!That day you were giving me long lectures on shopping!Now you can't complete a sentence..?!"Prithvi asked in his cold angry voice..

A warm chuckle stopped Prithvi,and he turned to face,the silent audience Lakhan..

"Stop it Prithvi!You two got united,after such a long time..And my niece got back her happiness after such a long time too!Don't spoil it by getting angry!Forget it..All is well that ends well!"Lakhan said smiling at him..

Prithvi took a calming breath,and Pandit and Meera simultaneously snatched at the reprive..

"Meera betiya!Wo.."Pandit said quickly..

"Haa Panditji!I'm making your tea!"Meera exclaimed out quickly,and both Pandit and Meera took a hasty retreat from the scene..

Prithvi stared at them with a knowing look,and stared back at Lakhan,and gave him a look,which clearly said..

This time you saved them..But next time..

Lakhan gave him a cute knowing smile,and nodded at the direction everyone had left for..And said "After you!My nephew!"

"Kaa?!"Prithvi frowned and exclaimed at being called Lakhan's nephew..

Lakhan chuckled again..

"Now you are my niece's beloved one and only husband!So you are my nephew by relation aren't you?!And I'm your chachaji!"Lakhan explained,smiling naughtily,and just as Prithvi's frown cleared he softly added.."Now you should touch my feet,to take my blessings,my nephew!"Lakhan said with mock aplomb..

Instantly,as he had expected,Prithvi gritted his teeth,and got angry again,all prepared to get into a fight with Lakhan now..

"Arey baba!Calm down!I was just joking!"Lakhan said quicly with another chuckle,and as Prithvi calmed down,he said.."Now go and have tea with everyone..I'm coming,after finishing a minor job.."

As Prithvi turned back,to where the dead bodies lay..Lakhan quickly said,

"There are people to take care of these two,Prithvi..Now you go,I'm coming.."Lakhan told him..

As Prithvi hesitated to leave,Lakhan pushed him to the door..

"Prithvi!Go!It's an order from your chacha!"Lakhan scolded him mockingly..

And Prithvi rolled his eyes at Lakhan's scolding and shaking his head in exasperation,left after everyone..

After Prithvi had left,Lakhan turned a grim face at the two dead bodies..

"Now it's your turn to leave Ishwar Pandey and Chachiji!"He said softly,and clapped his hands loudly,and out of nowhere some goons came in dhoti kurta and Lakhan indicated them to dispose off the bodies..And stood by to ensure it was being done properly..

Shalu and the elder Khannas were all in the lawn,and Shalu declared she was going to make tea and pakoras for everyone..

"No Shaluji!You have already done so much for us!I'll make the tea and pakoras!You sit with everyone!"Meera   said smiling softly,as she entered the scene with Panditji..

Shalu was about to disagree,when Rajeev Khanna interrupted her..

"Shaluji,Meera is right.Please sit down and relax,while Meera makes the tea.."

Smilingly Shalu agreed,and sat down with others,while Meera left for the kitchen..

PRECAP:

Prithvi looking around impatiently as he sits at the garden with everyone..Everyone is talking and even Lakhan has joined..Prithvi coughs,and says he needs to have water and leaves..

Meera placing pakoras onto plates,and Prithvi peeps into the kithen..

Chapter(X+2),Page-1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91825221

Chapter(X+3).Page-3:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91951529

Chapter(X+4),Page-8:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92068238

Chapter(X+5),Page-9:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92261602

Chapter(X+6),Page-13:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92331083

Chapter(X+7),Page-16:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92549806

Chapter(X+8),Page-18: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/95724565 

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting dear!๐Ÿ˜Š

Dey should have taken u in their creative team den I am sure the fate of Junoon would have been totally different.๐Ÿ˜†

Edit:

Sorry forgot to answer ur questions...yes pls do continue with Junoon.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Very interesting dear!๐Ÿ˜Š

Dey should have taken u in their creative team den I am sure the fate of Junoon would have been totally different.๐Ÿ˜†

Edit:

Sorry forgot to answer ur questions...yes pls do continue with Junoon.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dtz truly an awesome compliment!๐Ÿ˜ณThank u so much my frnd!๐Ÿค—
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Love you Tehsins. You are very creative . ๐Ÿ˜Š

But after watching those last weeks epis, I am in no mode to continue this track with Shalu. ๐Ÿ˜ต Can't force my self to tolerate her and imagine her shakal every time I read her name in your story.

So I prefer that you go on with those FF and SS . Or get Shalu killed. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jmoyee200 thumbnail
Thanks for Lovely Post...very interesting ...Good job.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘ Super... i love it...continue dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u my  fren๐Ÿค—
it helped me a lot to get over the pain ๐Ÿ˜Š
U r just briliant. This story has a flow.pls continue.Update ur ss and FFs too if u can.
Mithvi will be alive within us
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Superb fren.pls continue๐Ÿ˜Šmithvi will be alive within us๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow di... its nice... continue it too... but do update your ff and ss...
get rid of that skinny shalu soon.. plz..
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very warm n nice. Still not had a chance to watch last two epis. Don't want to watch it end :(.
Keep writing Tehsina - Mithvi can continue that way :)