Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

I think Meera should drop her coy act and drop into Prithvi's arms as soon as possible.. hey, they've only been married for a year and a half and never got to consummate their marriage in all this time.   I would think that she would be as eager to be with her lover/husband as he is... Especially, with the knowledge that things can change drastically within a moment's notice... :)

I know dt,u know dt,but its Meera Asha..She dusnt seem to undrstnd,na?!!Lets c if I cn mk hr undrstnd!πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arv619

gr8 tehsina..πŸ‘πŸΌ waitin for the next epi...πŸ˜›..πŸ˜†

Coming up!πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jslakshmi

Tehsina, before SR, I want to hear Prithvi saying sorry for his behavior and pain given to Meera in amnesia state. It is the first thing I expected after regaining memory. Without that he doesn't look like original Prithvi.. No self punishing please..

πŸ˜•Nw m confused..Ok..πŸ€”
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

I agree, they really need to have a heart to heart and explain each others feelings of loss, worry, disappointment, helplessness, regret, sympathy & apologies for the misunderstandings etc. Way too much happened for them to just brush it under the rug and just jump into bed, don't you think??

Asha!😲Jst smtym ago u sd u want a SR nd not a coy Meera!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

good chapter fren can't help smiling while readin itπŸ˜ƒ well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘ hopefully I've read the last of shalu dun want her anymore Panditji is soo cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u!I really love Panditji too!πŸ˜†
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

oh you should really push shalu out of the story didi... and no more shalu drama... make lakhan and shalu fall in love they will make a good couple...( god what all have i started to think to keep prithvi and meera together)

Hai!Iss Shalu ka kya karu?!!Let me think...πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabina123

very enjoyable reading.So we are heading to sr😳.But prithvi should apologise first before they jump into bed.  I know its hard 2 clean up the mess done by our amazing cvs😑

Thank u for undrstndn my dilemma my frnd!πŸ€—Its such a big mess!😑M hvn a hard tyn tryn to clear it,and also giv ample Mithvi to quench out thirst..Its a very touchy situation..πŸ˜•Nd I hv two more stories to update too..Hope u undrstnd my prblm frnds..Nd plz forgive my mistakes my frnds,as I really m an amateur Mithvi lover,and not a real writer,or even a good 1,at dt..
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoonian

if meera acts coy any more I will hit her on the head ;)
cute chp Tehsina - good job

Thank u Binu!😳Bt Meera is Meera!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter(X+3):https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91951529

CHAPTER-(X+4)...

Meera stared surprised up at Prithvi who shook his head in denial..

"You didn't?Then who did it?!"Meera asked in surprise..

"I don't know.."Prithvi murmured with a puzzled look,and again looked at the beautifully adorned look.."But whoever did this..I owe a big thanks to him or her.."Prithvi murmured to himself..

"Hmmm..But I really can't believe you did not do this,Prithvi..Are you sure you didn't...?"Meera murmured softly,looking into Prithvi's face,trying to read it properly..

"You think I am lying?!"Prithvi asked,sounding offended,as he turned back to look into her eyes..

Meera smiled at the angry look in his eyes..His beautiful dark eyes,she thought to herself..But her affectionate smile,only seemed to make him angrier,and he thinned his lips in anger..Ready to blast her for sure..

Meera now was worried,he might,drop her flat on the ground from the protection of his arms anytime soon..

"Prithvi?Let me down please?"She requested,also trying to get down at the same time..

"Why?!You think you will call me liar,and I'll let you go,so easily?!"Prithvi said in a soft angry voice,holding her more firmly in his arms,so that getting down from his arms,now became next to impossible for her..

"Prithvi.."Meera squirmed to get down,in vain..

"I am not letting you down,so easily,dear wife.."Prithvi said softly again..

"PRITHVI!Panditji is here!"Meera whispered out urgently,looking behind them,at the door..

Instantly Prithvi let go of her,and took a step away as he tried to fix his kurta,as if that would make things look normal..Slowly Prithvi turned to face Panditji,at the door,ready to see him grinning from ear to ear again..

What he saw,stupefied him completely..

The door way was empty,and there was no Panditji or any living soul at the door..He frowned,and went to the door,and looked around outside properly..

"Its weird!Did he leave?!"Prithvi murmured to himself,as he found the corridor outside their door empty too..He was still confused,when he heard a muffled laughter from behind him..

Frowning Prithvi turned to see Meera trying her best to hide her laughter..

SO!Wife dear has tricked me into letting go of her!Prithvi correctly deduced this time.Now,who will save you from me,dear wife?!Let's see!He thought to himself with determination..

Quietly Prithvi turned back to the door,and locked it firmly..Then he slowly turned to face Meera,who was now staring at him with her eyes wide open,as she stared at him warily..

With his eyes burning into hers,he started walking towards her..

"Prithvi..What are you doing..?"Meera asked breathlessly,as she walked backwards..

Prithvi did not answer,but stalked her silently..His face a mask of need,hunger,and pure raw burning passion,and arousal..His dark eyes,a dark bottomless pool of desire,burning hotly only for Meera..

"Prithvi.."Meera called out again,and Prithvi walked upto her,and she kept on walking back..Prithvi was coming closer,and suddenly Meera could not go back further,due to the wall behind her..She was trapped,and before she could move away,Prithvi entrapped her within the boundaries of his strong arms..His hands blocking his escape,and his eyes mesmerizing her with its passionate gaze..Meera could not stop her heart from racing,or her breath from quickening,and her pulse had already gone haywire..He was standing so close to her,so close..

"Prithvi.."She whispered out softly..

"Meera.."Prithvi whispered back in a husky voice,that instantly turned her legs to jelly..

Prithvi came closer,pushing her against the wall,his hard body pushing into her soft one..Their harsh breathing mingling,their heart beats seemed to be the only sound echoing in the room adorned with flowers,and lighted with candlelights..

The curtains of the window facing the outside started blowing,indicating an upcoming storm..A loud thander crashed the sky,but still the two lovers did not blink..

They were lost in each other's eyes..

Prithvi raised one hand and softly caressed her cheek,and Meera closed her eyes,as the simple touch sent liquid pleasure running through her bloodstream..

As the storm outside brewed on,and the dark sky lighted up with sky splitting thunder lights..A dark shadow moved in the darkness..Along bushes and trees..No one saw it,but it moved stealthily..Slow,but yet steady and determined..As if it had a fixed target..

The loud thunder crashed the sky,but the shadow did not get startled..It seemed devoid of all human emotions..The shadow was moving at a faster pace now..As if in a hurry to reach destination..

Thunderlights  again,and something flashed in the shadow's hand..Just for a second..And then whatever flashed in the thunderlight vanished,along with the shadow..Lost in the stormy night's eery darkness again..

The open window rattled,and the curtains were blowing in the stormy wind..But the two lovers were unaware of everything except themselves,and their need and unquenchable thirst for each other..

Prithvi's heart was racing like a maddened thing,crazier and more ferocious and wild than the storm brewing outside..He caressed her soft smooth creamy skin,and his pulse quickened..He lowered his eyes to her soft pouty lips..He had to taste these dewy lips..

PRECAP:

The shadow came out of the darkness and stood out in the open..A dark looming figure,standing ominously against the backdrop of the wild stormy night..Its stance itself giving out vibes of an upcoming catastrophe..

The shadowy figure was in complete long dark cloak..Covered from head to toe completely..The figure stared up at the dark stormy dark night sky,as thunders kept flashing..Then it took out  a gun with gloved hands,and reloaded it..

Chapter(X+5),Page-9:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92261602

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-(X+4)...

PRECAP:    The shadowy figure was in complete long dark cloak..Covered from head to toe completely..The figure stared up at the dark stormy dark night sky,as thunders kept flashing..Then it took out  a gun with gloved hands,and reloaded it..

lovely chapter dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... long dark cloak reminds me of the old movie villains.. interesting