ArHi OS | A Crack In The Curtains *Awarded* - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
That was beautiful. Heart touching. The pain, the guilt, the longing, the regret, the love, the loss and finally happiness every single emotion was portrayed beautifully. I could very well feel Arnav's pain and when he said he saw Khushi for real, he was telling the truth. No matter what Khushi won't leave him alone ever. That's why she finally returned home to Arnav. Very well written. I loved it 
Beautiful
Don't have anything else to say its amazing ! πŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful OS Emma!!!
Loved it to the core...
WOW!!!

Totally IPKKND-ish Os.

Really Really Awesome!!

Arnav is totally madly in love...and guilt.

Will Khushi wake Up?

Hope u continue this if possible.

Just one more part please...please...please!!:)

Thank u so much for the link.

I m happy i could read this amazing piece of work!

The ipkknd actual dialogues u used...brought back so many memories of our Arshi.

Hats Off!!!

That was one of the most beautiful things ive ever read *wipes tears* i was so close to the arnav in this story it wasnt hard to imagine i was him... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ brilliant OS, im speechless at your flawless writing :) feeling nostalgic..i want ipkknd back! D:<
beautiful writing, take a bow!
What a wonderful story...this is the one of the best I read until now...your story is flawless...
so beautiful ...the pain the longing the love the guilt all so beautifully brought out
how can you be nervous after writing this..

I don't remember the last time i read an OS and i cried..

For a minute even i lost, lost in reliving all those moments that Arnav remembered, all those incidents that passed through is eyes..

All those lines you wrote concluding each of Khushi's visit to him, just took my heart away..

Reading Arnav's perspective, his way, hismind, his feelings, his pain, his hurt, his need, his fear, his loss.. Everything felt real! Almost happening.. And i wondered if it would have happened had Khushi been in Coma..

Anjali would have realised, infact she would have stood up strong for her brother.. Being his pillar of strength!

Payal.. I loved it when she said 'you're lucky..', indeed, he could see her, talk to her.. But never touch her, feel her.. Just she was always soo close yet.. Never this far, ever!

He knew it, how can he not, that KkGSr never backs down from a challenge especially when its her Lard governor who's given it!

When its her heart calling her to come and embrace him.. When he himself is standing with open arms.. Just to hug her and never let go..

Would you write another part to this OS, please..? Please..?
God you made me cry!
That was just out of this world πŸ‘