shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
oh my God, RB, what was that - oh I cant believe I just read such a beautiful OS
fantastic one - a perfect OS -
I felt as if I was there with them all through their trip -
- I long for one such holiday dear - hope I get that soon from my arnav
You don't complete me. You remind me that I am already whole." 

I have no words for this beautiful OS. I have always loved your work and have been not able to follow your other stories but this was absolutely beautiful.

You gave us a honeymoon no one could have thought off and the thought behind keeping her whole name.

I am now going to start reading your FF's from where I have left them, as now I have time .
OMG!! This was so beautiful, soothing and calming.
This is so much more and I fail to put it exactly in words. But there was as much love and passion to it as the understanding, peace and contentment.
And the last line written behind the photograph was so good.
It had a envelope of peace and tranquility surrounding it.
I love this unRB like OS very much.  Another great example of your versatility.  It was a great journey of how their rocky beginning turned into a beautiful journey of love, friendship and simply being the person to bring the best in each other.  Indeed reminding each other of how complete they are is the best feeling a partner can instill in their companion.  Glad you created this gem for us readers as it was a pleasure to read!
What a beautiful OS! Loved the smooth pace, there is something solid in the knowledge of loving and being loved and having that love acknowledged. 
This is what I had loved so much about ASR - when he hated - he hated with passion and when he loved he loved with passion. This is such a rich beautiful character - and the two of them together, make it a whole for us!
This one was great *thumbs up*
This was one of the awesomest os I have ever read Smile Edited by aaradhaya1688 - 8 years ago
As always brilliantly penned.

You have captured the nuances of love, life and friendship so very beautifully that I am in awe. The warmth, the familiarity, the affection, the touch, and the trip all delighfully fall into place. Khushi's hesitancy in wearing that bathing suit and Arnav's playfulness by keeping in the secret was real fun to read.I read a while back that the phrase 'happily married' is an oxymoron.

Well Arnav and Khushi here seem to live and breath that oxymoron then.

I am so glad I found you. (Which makes it sound like a love declaration...But I am in love woth your writing style...)

So long. I loved the fish. Smile