Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I am at a complete loss for words to describe exactly how i feel after reading this and that is my state just about everytime i read any of your works...they render e speechless. You never cease to amaze me RB.
Your writing has an inherent charm in it and its simplicity and effortlessness are perhaps the most alluring qualities of it. You know you are brilliant and i just enjoy reading everything you write.
I wish i could express my admiration eloquently but words always seem superfluous and inadequate to me.
Just keep on writing because you are great at it.👏

p.s.- Thanks for the pm.
palaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
RB,

This is a truly beautiful OS, which romantically captures every nuance of their relationship with frankly awe inspiring clarity; you perfectly depict the inherent fiestiness, friendship, and love in the relationship. Importantly the story shows an honest discovery about each other, which for me is the hallmark of what every successful, longlasting relationship in our lives are all about. However what I loved the most is how you seamlessly blended their past, present and future and so in essence gave a snapshot into their blissful life together, full of fights and nok jhoks and also importantly; love.

Simply amazing

Manreet :)
Edited by manreet_gill - 10 years ago
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We can relate this to our own Arnav and khushi of IPK,if they could show honeymoon in the show,this would fit to the most:)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God, RB, what was that - oh I cant believe I just read such a beautiful OS
fantastic one - a perfect OS -
I felt as if I was there with them all through their trip -
- I long for one such holiday dear - hope I get that soon from my arnav
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
You don't complete me. You remind me that I am already whole." 

I have no words for this beautiful OS. I have always loved your work and have been not able to follow your other stories but this was absolutely beautiful.

You gave us a honeymoon no one could have thought off and the thought behind keeping her whole name.

I am now going to start reading your FF's from where I have left them, as now I have time .
aquagal thumbnail
OMG!! This was so beautiful, soothing and calming.
This is so much more and I fail to put it exactly in words. But there was as much love and passion to it as the understanding, peace and contentment.
And the last line written behind the photograph was so good.
It had a envelope of peace and tranquility surrounding it.
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love this unRB like OS very much.  Another great example of your versatility.  It was a great journey of how their rocky beginning turned into a beautiful journey of love, friendship and simply being the person to bring the best in each other.  Indeed reminding each other of how complete they are is the best feeling a partner can instill in their companion.  Glad you created this gem for us readers as it was a pleasure to read!
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
What a beautiful OS! Loved the smooth pace, there is something solid in the knowledge of loving and being loved and having that love acknowledged. 
This is what I had loved so much about ASR - when he hated - he hated with passion and when he loved he loved with passion. This is such a rich beautiful character - and the two of them together, make it a whole for us!
lazyleaves thumbnail
This one was great *thumbs up*
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This was one of the awesomest os I have ever read 😊 Edited by aaradhaya1688 - 10 years ago