•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
looks like HC taking a looonnng break

does he has any movies or TV soaps lined up?

honestly i just found him and watched KDMBHMD, TL & SB like marathon and now curious about his future projects.
wow.. thats gr8, u have watched his all shows...
its always great to meet HCians..😃
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

wow.. thats gr8, u have watched his all shows...
its always great to meet HCians..😃

yes i did like crazy. And now i wish he was chosen for one of the new soaps started especially the one started 2 weeks ago   angry young man , yet calm and collective. even though current lead doing a good job HC would been perfect and get to see him on a daily basis. can not wait to see him again on screen. hopefully soonEdited by Agamfan - 10 years ago
i searched dis forum n came to ask d same thing...
m a fan of harshad too..i love him..wen vl he be back...seriously he need to take a romantic project soon..cant wait to c him bak
Originally posted by massu91

i searched dis forum n came to ask d same thing...
m a fan of harshad too..i love him..wen vl he be back...seriously he need to take a romantic project soon..cant wait to c him bak

lets just wait, hope so he will be back wid a bang..😃
Originally posted by Agamfan

yes i did like crazy. And now i wish he was chosen for one of the new soaps started especially the one started 2 weeks ago   angry young man , yet calm and collective. even though current lead doing a good job HC would been perfect and get to see him on a daily basis. can not wait to see him again on screen. hopefully soon

hey which show are u talking about ?.. 
he's being picky , nd thats good for him, becos most of the shows doesnt have anything for their male leads to do, and HC did all of them in his past 4 shows.