Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Linsie

Asya.. both want to spent some time together.. but try to hide true feelings.. nice flashback song...πŸ˜†
Zoya mechanic 🀣
Asad.. smiling at her so sweet... ☺️

THANK YOU SO MUCHπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I JUST NOTICED THAT I BECAME A GROUPBIEπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Miss-Appy thumbnail

Thank you 😳
Miss-Appy thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoeasad

Loved it <3
Cont soon

Thank you so much 😳
DancingBell thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR...WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART...
Miss-Appy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksasya

AWESOME UPDATE DEAR...WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART...

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Miss-Appy thumbnail

Originally posted by: caspor2001

Good one, keep writing

Thank you 😳
Miss-Appy thumbnail

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry for being so late, with the college's reopening i was really busy so tired, but never mind i'm so happy i became a Groupbie so here you:

Here you go:

PART 8:
Asad: we should go.

Asad started his car and started to drive. Asad and Zoya felt the awkward silence, which was really rare when there is Zoya Farooqi there. After few minutes Zoya started the conversation at Asad's relief.

Zoya: Mr. Khan, i'm hungry.

Asad: what do you mean you are hungry Ms. Farooqi it hasn't been 1 hour since we left home, and i don't how can you eat so much??

Zoya: Allah Miya, what's wrong with you Mr. Khan?? When i see in which century your mind is leaving(17th) how can you ask this to a girl??

Asad rolled his eyes while listening to her blaberings.

Asad: it's you who always complain that i live in 17th century that i'm old fashioned, so why aren't you happy that i came for sometime out of that"century"??

Zoya: who told you to change?!!(irritated, but unaware of what is she talking)

Asad:For you damn it!!(angrily)

Asad didn't realise what he told her but now he's regretting. Zoya is shocked, but yet there was a little smile on the corner of her face. After that Asad tried to not pay attention to her by having his full concentration on the road. After 2 minutes, Zoya lowed entirely the window, from where cool breezes whe coming and stroke and her skin, her beautiful long straight black hair were flying like some birds got free from their cages. She was looking beautiful with that smile, and how can anybody forgets her killers dimples who were seen by her Akru Ahmed Khan, Asad couldn't get off his eyes from that amazing sight. Then Asad heard a noise and that brought him back from Dreamland, even Zoya's beautiful smile disappeared, that noise came from her belly, he realised that she was getting really hungry.

Zoya: Mr. Khan i'm really hungry please let's have something to eat.(pleadingly)

Asad: okay, let's find a nice hotel.

Zoya's cute smile who appeared on the beginning of his sentence got erased when he finished his sentence.

Asad: in 20km there is a nice hotel.

Zoya: what!! 20km you want me to wait till you do 20km?? No way!!

And then Asad's nightmare but Zoya's dream! Gol gappe (paani puris(i don't know how to say it in English)).

Zoya:aaarrrggghhh!!!!!

Asad stops the car, freaking scared.

Asad: what happened Zoya?? Are you okay Zoya?? Tell me Zoya!!(Asad cupping her face)

Asad cupped Zoya's face but Zoya is still looking outside, Zoya doesn't answer Asad back, and get out of thcarleaving Asad worried. Asad too get out of the car worried, and sawZoya rushing towards the stall ofgol gappe that made him rolled his eyes and put his right hand on his forehead

. Her silly antics were strange but they worked. Asad went towards Zoya, who was enjoying the gol gappe with pleasure.

Zoya: 2 more plates please, 1) with all the spices , 2) don't add too much spices please.

Guy: yes madamji.

Asad was looking at her with a huge smile which was really rare from Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan. But Zoya was too busy to look at how was he making the gol gappe that she didn't realise that Asad was staring at hr. Finally that guy handed her her plates, Zoya was handing one over to Asad.

Asad: no thanks, i wont eat that and you shouldn't eat that too, Khuda(God) knows from where this water is from.

Zoya: don't worry i saw him making the gol gappe he was using mineral water not like many others!!

Asad: but..

Zoya: don't worry take it.

Asad took it and started to give the puri a bite, that made all the chaat fall from inside. Seeing his expressions Zoya couldn't help but bursting out of laughing, which embarassed Asad.

Zoya: don't...don't tell me Mr. Khan that you never ate any gol gappe!(still laughing)

Asad: i hate junk food!(embarassed)

Zoya: it's okay Mr. Khan.(at the guy):bring the same 2 plates!

The guy came with 2 plates, Zoya took them from him, and showed Asad that you have to put all the puri i your mouth, he saw Zoya enjoying that brought a very tiny smile on his face. Then Zoya pointed towardshim to tell him that it's his turn, Asad took the plate and teied but hesitated, so Zoya shuts his eyes took his hand in her hand and brought the puri till his mouth which was opened and put that in his mth. Asad opened his eyes and had a big smile.

Asad: it's delicious!!

Zoya: so you really never ate gol gappe??

Asad: no... But it's yummy!! (at the guy): bring more 2 plates!

Asad surprised Zoya, Zoya was like what a cute smile, she prayed to her Allah Miya for always keeping her Mr. Khan smiling...what!!..not again..how comes my Mr. Khan?? Shut up Zoya. The guy came with 2 plates, this time Asad took them when Zoya was about to take one plate he didn't let her.

Asad: if you want gol gappe order them.(with a smile on his face)

Zoya didn't insist seeing him happy and ordered more for her. They kept eatingwith fun. Asad had about 15 plates and Zoya about 10 plates! Then they went to pay the bill.

Asad: how much??

Guy: 2000Rs.

Asad took out his waller when he saw Zoya arrguing with that guy.

Zoya: you thief!! Are you a seller or a robber?? You want 2000Rs. For gol gappe?! How dare you?? I will take you to the court you robber!!!!!(furious)

Guy:Bhaijaan explain to Bhabhijaan please!! She's scaring me!!

Asad: Ms. Farooqi! Ms. Farooqi! Zoya calm down! I am handling the situation!(at the guy): i will give you only 1000Rs., and that's final!(Asad winked at that guy)

Asad gave 1000Rs. and as soon as Zoya wasn't looking at them he added 1000Rs. They didn't even realise that Zoya has been called once more time "Bhabhijaan". After giving money to that gol gappa selle Zoya saw a stall where they were giving some tea. And after gol gappe, what could be better to tea, een the coffee hadn't this magic.

Zoya: Mr. Khan let's have some tea! (excited)

Asad: off course and we will also live here happily ever after!(sarcasm)

Zoya just heard "off course" and rushed towards the stall, leaving Asad rolling his eyes. Asad didn't have any choice but to go to her, because before her Ammi and Najma leaving, Dilshaad asked to take care of hr and not to leave her alone for sometime.

Zoya: 2 hot ginger tea please.

Seller: yes madamji.

Zoya sat on a banch and Asad sat on the banch in front of her.(face to face). Zoya was very excited.

Seller: here you go.

That seller handed her the 2 cup of tea. She handed over Asad who was grinning.

Zoya: Allah Miya, what's wrong with you?? Don't you know Mr. Khan after desi snacks the best drink is hot ginger tea! At this time i prefer tea than coffe! Have some, you will like it after all these gol gappe!(happily)

Asad: i don't like tea i prefer coffee!!(grumpily)

Zoya: oh really?? As if i don't know who you are since the last 6 minths! Have some just give it a try!

Asad rolled his eyes and took a sip... He didn't like it... But loved it!!!!

Zoya: i told you Mr. Khan you would love it!(proudly)

Asad and Zoya finished their tea paid the bill, and were heading towards the car. both were shocked to see the car..she was there...but...but..the tyres were gone...!

P.S: guys tell me your views about it and leave some comments!!!!!!!!!
Edited by SBanoMalik - 10 years ago
Miss-Appy thumbnail

Thank you 😳
MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
poor zoya baby nw Asad bolega yeh sb apki galti hai..!! aap kyun utri car seπŸ˜†πŸ€£
parthpathak31 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asad: off course and we will also live here happily ever after! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
too good...πŸ˜†