Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
ganpat greediness babi sick nakku asking help but no one helping her morey asking money sethji trying to ask noodle

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi hamlet
awesome UD😊...thread
Edited by sona89 - 10 years ago
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
like click...has problem...awesome UD...regards uvi😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie. 

Once again family bonding at its best, dont tire of saying this... Even the neighbour mangla chipping in, forget the one bewda ganpat..  Ooh! sethiji massaging babi,s head, naku feeding,  but babi does what she is best at,  sobbing n complaining to bappa n ganpat.  ofcourse her sole concern being is her children,s welfare above all.  

But i do feel babi may not have been as supportive of ganpat when he needed the most, when he lost the job.  Eversince it has been a downward slide for him i take.  But its hard to expect a family which can barely meet two ends meet afford to waste time n energy on mental/psychological sensibilities.  Hence Its not rare to see these men more often than not slipping into bad habits when they are no longer the earning member of the family.  Their supersensitive egos refuse to accept a low phase in life. 

So naku is on the hunt for more income to feed the greedy pig morey...  but true to his nature he shows no mercy.  Whatever said morey steals the show when he is on screen.  Such is his powerful portrayal of the corrupt officer, dont need the video to imagine him.  Hope sethji n naku find a way out of the mess, it goes to show how vulnerable these people are.  Its a miracle if they survive unscathed through all the trials n tribulations huh.. 

Have to give it to the showmakers for succeeding in raising awareness about the miserable lives of the sections of society.   Their lives are not primetime newsworthy nor they attract the policy makers attention n whom the general public, the reasonably aware n priveleged sections prefer to ignore.  
But above all take a bow hammie for the brilliant job you do day in n out,  cant thank you enuf.. 

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Hamlet

Awesome UD Poor Nakku getting abused in public and this will not be the only time they will be more to come as the story goes on. I just love babi and Nakku mother and daughter bond It's very emotional and a strong you do feel for them. Mangla and her husband are sweet and helpful to nakku and her family.

Thanks as always take care

Warda. thumbnail
Hi hammie😊
take a bow first for not only taking the initiative of this thread but coming up with regular uds. .this forum is blessed to have dedicated and talented members like you.

Another brilliant wu. .you write it in such a manner that its so easy to get the image of the episode even without watching it.

This episode reminds me of naku's struggle gosh how much has she suffered and its a person like her who is still standing. .honestly one can say that tu kis matti ki bani hai. .babi and naku's relation is always a delight to watch. .always so caring about each other.. Ganpats insensitive approach makes me shrug..he is least bothered how the money is going to come.

Naku's neighbour are indeed a blessing i remember how till they finally escaped from moray she will be a helping hand.

Moray is such a leech. .and characters like him do exist in real life. .thats why police job has become a disrespectful job for a common man.

Sethji ohh where he is leading to earn money. .and its a sad fact that at places like where he lives children are always misused or misguided and on the other hand dutta though being a don knew "bachay school hi jatay hain"😊

thankyou so much for yet another brilliant wu. .and i know how you are managing it everyday with household chores. .hats off to your commitment *applauses*

Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 8

January 6th  2010

Basti

The episode  starts with Suresh in the lead in some run down uninhabited fly tip, and  Sethji following him, wants to know , hey where are we going Suresh,?Suresh chivvies him on, just follow me and don't take tension.Suddenly they enter some warehouse  looking area.. full of people, strange place, men speaking coarsely; Suresh calls out pakiya whats up?, passing through a long corridor a busy sight unfolds, a pair of me playing carom .. Sethji spots a guy standing and counting paper money. Suresh goads on Sethji deeper into the dingy place.It had shelves with old, missing part, electronic goods. Suresh Stopped by to shake hands with men who were playing cards and drinking at a table with snacks, hey dude hows it going? another man was setting up wall clocks on metal shelves.

Out of no where a man wearing a bandanna and ray bans carrying a hockey jumps before Suresh and says where are you going?.Suresh says is the boss potiya in? want to see him.. have some work with him. The guy say go then , but before that, he frisks Suresh first, then a dazed Sethji and then allows them to go in..

Inside a pedestal fan eases the heat, and Potia's voice , you come when you need me now that I give you work ,you show attitude , sooner you finish the job you get your money!,he speaks on his mobile.A dazed Sethji looks at Potiya, who has his feet crossed on the table..  he parts his feet and catches a glimpse of  Suresh, and raises his eyes brows.. Suresh says , he my buddy he's looking for work.. Potia says who? and parts his feet and peers his Sethji..  this kid?. With guts Sethji says ,yes I'll do Iam not a kid. Potiya spots a ray of confidence in  the boys eyes, nods and asks name? Sethji tells him and  Potia laughs loudly ha ha  cool! Sethji is looking for a job from Potia boss haa haa! All round laugh and Sethji says confidently ,my father gave me this name ,he says I'll be a big man when I grow up, he wants me to own a liquor store.. Potiya turns to him much impressed by his guts, do you know what the job is?. No sir but I can do anything, sir I need to make 10,000 in 4 days. Explains Sethji. Potiya laughs ,just look at him! 10,000 in 4 days , but in such a young age what will you do with such a huge amount.?. Suresh adds, may be he'll get his sister married sir?  no one's going to marry her any way haaaha. Hey ssh Potia tells Suresh off and looks at Sethji if I ask you to kill someone..will you do it?. A frightened Sethji nods and shakes his head and Potia laughs and then decides, ok you can work with me.. Sethji's draw jaws with surprise.. Potia says, so you know what to do now? Sethji says no. Potia explains.. Suresh,here will take you to the hotel, he will explain everything to you, go out ,look for a big car.. pick out the logo plate and bring it to me ..got it?. Sethji  nods yes and Potia says go now then stops him, you'll do it won't you? Sethhji smiles sure boss ,I'll stake my life out on it!. brilliant  great going now go,says Potia. Sethji  begins to leave but is stopped by Potia, who calls him , pulls open a draw , reaches out for a knife, flicks it and waves it at an angle at a cowered Sethji's face. Even Suresh is taken aback.. have you ever used this? , Potiya asks. Sethji replies, No sir ,but I'll learn  how to use it.Potia bursts out laughing..this is not some toy! Here keep it.. and he presses it in Sethji's palm  take it! if any one  recognizes you just kill him. Got it? from now  you work for Potia bhai...Potia bhai is watching over you! and he says go now.. after Sethji and Suresh leave.. Potia says to his men..   the boy's  big time gutsy!

They come out again into the derelict area and gradually opens before them the sight of the grand five star hotel.

They head into the hotels car park. Suresh leading and Sethji following, come Sethji hurry !. They duck exiting vehicles and hide behind posts, we have to be quick now you know what has to be done? Suresh checks with Sethji,  he says if anything goes wrong you just slip away! if you cock up! the cops will get you later , but I'll beat you before they do got it? .Sethji nods, now you go that side and I'll take the other.. fast  quickly!,says Suresh..

Sethji approaches the rows of parked cars, and creeps, and looks for logos, cleverly ducks from customers  approaching their cars.. finally coast clear, he crouches before a Toyota and pulls out a screw driver and twists off the logo... and there after he wrenches logos off brand cars and shoves them in his pockets.. till he is interrupted oyee who is next to the car? asks  a suited man. Showing presence of mind Sethji pulls out his hankie and gives vigorous wipes to the bonnet of the car.  The man nears  and stands over a busy Sethji polishing his car.. whats happening near the car? He asks.Sethji looks up at the man with a beamingly innocent smile, this your car sir? look its shining like new ! this is what I do!I shine cars for our guests.. Suresh watches all this from the side, hidden by a car. The man much impressed says.. oh I see you clean cars, here take this.. and the man walks away giving Sethji 20 rupees tip.. Suresh can't believe it, and he pulls Sethji to the side ,who is overly excited..look I made 20 rupees on the side! and both of them run  up the steep gradient of the car park.. job  done!

With great new found confidence Sethji walks back into Potia's underworld ware house.. he is stopped by the bandanna man and his hockey stick..  Sethji says with attitude, want to see the boss..! and then with clout turns back and shouts at Suresh, oyeee chal lets go!

He barges into a discussion between Potiya and another guy.. hello Potiaboss!. Potia greets hi Sethji  .. and Sethji with a smug look under Potia's eyes begins to unload out of his pockets, three brand car logos.. and places them on the table. Suresh and Potia smile approvingly.. as does Sethji a cocky one! and Potia says..well done! sit down! sit..and then he pulls out a bundle of folded notes..here. Sethji acepts, thanku Potia boss!.Potia smiles and replies, welcome Sethji!. He turns to  Suresh how is this new boy? .Suresh replies, he's really street wise if it was anyone else they would be in jail by now! the car he was working on, its owner showed up from nowhere but he played him so well! got a cloth out and started shinning his car up! in fact he got a tip of 20 rupees as well.They all laugh . and Potia says you'll go a long way ..you keep this up every day you'll make all the money you want!. Sethji  asks,  really Potia saheb 10,000 .. and Potia encourages and bids him to leave.. and pensively looks at the logos displayed on his table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naku's home

Sethji enters his house singing.. paisa phenk tamesha dehk! Babi sat folding her sari..and he comes in counting money, bends to touch her toes, and blows her a kiss.Naku from the shadows watches, her brother's moves, look  three 500 hundred notes, 1,500, he exclaims .Babi and Naku are stunned as he presses it on  Babi's palm here keep it. Babi asks, where did you get this money from? tell me . Naku too slaps him on his head, and twists his ear, where did you get 1,500 from? He yells let go of my ear!I earned it by working hard! he yells. Babi asks calmly , Sethji, tell me honestly, now where did you get the money from? did you do anything illegal?.Sethji argues don't you trust me? and turns to Naku as well,  damn it no one trusts me! huh I earned 1500 and all I get is women nagging!  keep your mouths shut! and he goes up the stairs.. Naku thinks.. while Sethji upstairs slips his knife in a clothes box. Naku catches him doing the hiding..  and he carries on with his moans, I shouldn't have given  them the money, I should have spent it on myself!. He comes down again, aye! come on give it to me ,I'll take a bath! please cook some mutton, fish and eggs!Iam hungry !only if I eat all this food I will have a good physique !get it?.he turns to Naku.. what are you looking at? and Naku yells at him, oyee keep your voice down.. and he says dont forget I brought in 15,00 !and walks off with a towel..and Babi says , Naku he's talking like his father, Iam worried for him, how come in one day he's earned this much cash? you danced and earned money ,he can't even do that! oh lord! why are you testing me! she cries. An irritated Naku says, cant you be quiet for one day? go and take rest!I'll check tomorrow where Sethji goes..don't worry. Naku goes upstairs ,opens the box and is shocked to find the knife wrapped in a piece of cloth ,she drops it..in panic. Babi asks from below what have you dropped?, Naku says ,its nothing,  its a mouse... Babi screws her nose these rats won't leave us alone! Naku frightened.. says Sethji, to herself

~~~~~~~~~~~

Police Station

Milk shake is being poured in a tall glass before Moray who devours tandoori chicken drumsticks greedily. A smartly dressed man says, I am the manager of the hotel,I need to lodge a compliant, every day some one steals car logos ,wipers, wheel caps from our parking lot, its a real big problem.Morey chomps and says , a slap, on your security's backside! one slap one kick will be enough to find the thieves. The man pleads, sir we have big shots coming as guests, so far I have kept it under wraps, if someone takes this to the owner of the hotel he'll fire me.. Morey's constable says, sir this has become a racket!, these street thugs steal such things and then sell it off to the underworld dealers..Morey says to the manager I'll sends a constable.. who says this is not a constables job, its a serious matter, we have a party tomorrow, film stars are coming! If any thing goes wrong I'll lose my job, and sir don't you worry about anything, I'll look after every thing.. ice, soda, five star food..please take the matter in your hands. ok says Morey I'll be down there,  go now. The man leaves..

Morey asks his constables, you lot! who are those thugs in our area? one constable replies sir, must be some boys from the local slums ,every one's a thug ! they start all this from an early age.. Morey still eating his chicken mutters,  so what are you here for partying? go find  out ! get these rats out of their bills! ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naku's home

Day break Naku sitts chopping vegetables. She is stirred by Sethji  upstairs, collecting his bits and pieces and stuffing them in his pockets. He stretches his arms and comes down asking for his  tee shirt, from his mother.He sings ah ja ah ja. Raat ke mutki phorrein..koi good luck nikale! His mother shoves his black tee shirt on him, he says with a smile, aye bless me! and she raises her palm over his head.. blessed from the bottom of your heart right? ,he asks. She hesitates and says yes.. but still checks, you're not done anything wrong are you? Naku looks on.. and Sethji looks worried and discreetly pulls his tee shirt down his jeans pocket.. aye why you worry , your son is grown up now and is off to work! aye cook some fish for dinner! I want big muscles! She says I will hero, and happily he goes off..

Naku says, she put rice on the stove so aye will you keep an eye, I'll be back in a while, we'eve run out of salt..and she leaves..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basti  junkyard

Sethji , stealthily makes his way through the slum squatting tip, unaware that Naku is following him..

Sirens are suddenly heard.. as police arrives near the parking lot of the hotel across the tipping ground.. lets go they say!. Suddenly Morey too arrives and steps out of his police car.

Naku runs down the entrance of the parking lot..The cops make way into the car park... Sethji creeps towards the parked cars..carefully making sure no one is about.. Naku proceeds further into the car park.. Morey with ray bans on outside, waits beside his white police car, waving his baton. Cops  on the look out alert ,ready to nab the thieves.

Sethji spots the boot of a status car, pulls his screwdriver out of his pocket, kisses it ,and gets to work.. when suddenly he receives a  resounding slap at the back of his head.. he turns around startled!.. episode ends.. Hamlet53~5.9.13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap:Naku ,Sethji running, chased by cops.They come to a construction site. Naku trips, and drags her brother too and both end up in a pool of cement mix water.. Morey comes up and orders his constable  give them a wash with some water! Morey shocked!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Hi hammie😊
thanks for another brilliant ud. .enjoyed it a lot. .in fact the whole seth ji adventure was thrilling to read. .i think ive missed this episode on tv.

Uff cant believe the risk that little boy took. .his intention though was only to save his aaye. .but im glad they left that basti soon otherwise where he was heading and how one crime leads to another..

It was a complete seth ji's show. .and he is one of the most confident child star ive seen. .he had that cute tapori style of saying his dialogue. .

Ohh moray got another chance to torture this family. .sadly this time seth ji actually at fault.

Precap is giving me butterflies in my stomach. .its so exciting . .pace of the show is going great. .mujhe nae pata mujhe yeh episode daikhna hai im coming to uk😛
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
sethji stealing nakku doubting police chasing going to begin

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb thread😊LTL  UD on forum again...thanxs
Edited by jedy25 - 10 years ago