Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
loved the description & enjoyed reading it
.SPRAY.
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ..πŸ‘new thread...morey's entry ...dutta will be soon...revisiting LTL..thanxs
Edited by jedy25 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi HammieeπŸ€—πŸ€—

Awee....finally we got your awesome update..πŸ€—...Its a superb update dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ..totally awesome....Enjoyed your narrations a lot dear.....Hats off to you ..πŸ‘πŸ‘..Great job hammieee dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ...Episode started with that evil Morey..😑😑..YUP..That Tandoori chicken dance...What a performance ji!!!...Enjoyed your descriptions dear.....Police station became Disco club..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..Funny scene.πŸ˜†.Tammy's superb pics add more beauty to your mindblowing update dear...Enjoyed your superb update with Tammy's superb  pics.....I HATE this Morey's mockery..😑😑😑.Poor Naku.😭😭.Finally accepted his one night stand offer..😭😭😭..ganpat's blah blah  makes some sense too..But I HATE Him😑...I loved this Mangala.❀️..She has a golden heart.❀️..I misunderstood her in the opening episode..😭😭..She is really a good woman..πŸ‘πŸΌ.proprietor is laughing & insulting her for her dark avatar.😑😑...What an evil world!!!!.😑😑.I think Sethji have lots of bad friends...😑😑..May be they're smugglers or something..😑😑..Poor Naku agreed her job..😲.Noo precaps😳😳???...Next episode will be the worst one...They treated her like a baboon...OMG!!!!..😲😲.I want to read that episode update dear.😳😳...Now 3 days more for the update.😲😲.Omg!!!!!..HammieeeπŸ€—!!!!!...Brilliant job dear....Mindblowing update.....Enjoyed it a lot...Thanks a lot for your treat..πŸ€—πŸ€—...Now eagerly waiting for Tuesday...Take careπŸ€—...Thanks a ton Hammieee  dear...πŸ€—..

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
afzal7861 thumbnail
hi hammie  new thread  ... πŸ‘ LTL repeated on rishtey par abhi tak main ne ek bhi episode nahi  dekha ..πŸ˜” bahut busy hoon . aur pata nahi kab tak  busy rehta hoon mujhe bhi pata nahi ? lekin hammie jab bhi time milta hai i read your updates.. lekin comment nahi deya us ke liye sorryπŸ˜”  hammie awesome updates wonderful writing  enjoy reading it πŸ˜Š 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
morey chicken dance nakku cursing ganpat and his emotional outburst nakku neighbour help nakku in hotel decide to agree for her mother

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello hammie πŸ˜³
main aa gaye ...bas bas phoolon (read jooton) ki koi zarorat nae mujhe welcome karna k liye πŸ˜†
firstly many congrats on starting this thread ...it actually gave me a feeling that im watching ltl from the very first episode...ypu have given every ud in a brilliant manner ...enjoyed them throughly. 

Episode 5 : this was one hilarious episode with ever phamous moray s chicken dance lol...wonder who choreographed it pranjal suck-sena may beπŸ˜†... thanks to pavan it wad a full on paisa wasool scene. ..brilliant actor he is...his expression s with every word he used to deliver were bang on. 
Naku babi and seth jis expressions while moray was showing his dancing skills were epic lol 

Poor naku had to go through all the torture reharding her looks..its sad how looks over shadow character but then we had the don coming who hada the insight to find beautybin that ordinary girl.

Hammie each and every discription was so well penned..you didn't miss a single thing. .it actually brougt back so many memories..I had actually forgotten naku wasn't ganpats daughter...your wu reminfef me of that ..

Ganpat gosh less said the better about him ...he didn't even care how her daughter is going to arrange tje money. ..when I saw the episode I thouhht the male lead will enter show through that hotel scene some bigra hua ameerzada type lol,

Waiting to read the next episode eagerly ...monday kab aae ga ohh and btw friday too 
will be back soon with aother parts...trust me
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Hamlet

Once again you done a great WU and so far the I loved all the episodes so far some scenes were funny and so were sad from babi beating the champuk, and moray's chicken dances I really felt bad for both Nakku and babi so helpless and had no support. I must say Mahi Vij did a great job play nakku I don't think any other actress would have look good.

Thanks as always loving this post take care

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi hamlet
Enjoyed reading ...don't get the serial...UD of each part very nice written...thanxs
like isn't working
Thank you
Edited by sona89 - 10 years ago
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
i don't get rishtey but reading it WU is fab...each scene is awesome...continue soon
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammieee
Where are thou...