Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

HI Hamlet

Just read both eps WU I just loved It you written them both perfectly this Is also my first time I am watching LTL1 on TV I use to watch It online.
I love always loved nakku and babi bond ganpat useless no good for nothing sethji Is fun and sweet

I just read your PM about the power cut I understand don't worry I can wait for all the ud

Thanks as always take care now

alex1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nimmi.

something for the fair versus dark debate..

god bless you nandita das..
you are one of the most beautiful lady i have ever seen...
be comfortable in your skin... beauty is beyond colour, looks, shape and size..
beauty is being you..
(love my koel naku...)..

@.nimmi.
Nimmi,
Is this the Nandini who wrote LTL with Jayesh Patel.   Naaa!  I think she was Nandini Arora. Seeing you post this beautiful person with the name Nandini brought up memories of  the Nandini Arora who was either a writer with Jayesh or a scriptwriter of LTL.  Now that I am thinking back I wonder if Nandini Arora might also be the BB person who wrote D-N The Real Eternal Story.

Edit to the name I posted above.  Errr, sorry nims, I had to edit as I just now saw Priyas post. I now see this person's name is Nandita not Nandini.
Edited by alex1 - 10 years ago
alex1 thumbnail

@Hamlet53 -  Way to go mate.  Superb!    

Alex 

alex1 thumbnail

@All - Everlasting memories. Friends made without bias and again many thanks to Hammie for allowing some to re-live some of the best and cherishable months for many. Insightful and thoughtful contributions from all.  Alex

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alex1

@.nimmi.
Nimmi,
Is this the Nandini who wrote LTL with Jayesh Patel.   Naaa!  I think she was Nandini Arora. Seeing you post this beautiful person with the name Nandini brought up memories of  the Nandini Arora who was either a writer with Jayesh or a scriptwriter of LTL.  Now that I am thinking back I wonder if Nandini Arora might also be the BB person who wrote D-N The Real Eternal Story.

Might be , Why else would go through so much trouble ..but BB and Writer were two diff ppl ...  anyways  I miss BB , she was fun person...

Edited by scorpio10 - 10 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -bharti-

@red   Nimmi, was rofl reading, yaar this is so so true, the Indian kick,  just like the vintage vespa scooter, teda karo n maro, START ðŸ˜†    Oh yes, ofcourse we do it to this day n it works most of the time ðŸ˜³    

Thank you nimmi for appreciating my comments but honestly Nimmi im so glad  reading your hilarious take on everything, its a treat really...  Like good old days are back.    Thanx to hammie,s effort.   

teda karo n maro.. hahah so true..
in fact there was an old joke about it..
once an indian goes to NASA. there americans were trying to shoot the rocket into the space. but it wouldn't start.
indian doles out his advice.. "tilt it to 45 degrees and back. then restart'.
americans gives him disbelieving scornful look. but after trying everything in book and rocket still not budging they try to give a shot to indian's idea.
and voila.. rocket took off.
they were amazed and lauded the indian as genius and asked him.
how did you know that?
the indian replied calmly.. Thatz how i start my scooter.😆..

and from vespa my train of thoughts landed on luna. i always think it is miracle that the bike with a frail built of A.K. Hangal can take on indian roads carrying chunnu, mummu, pinky, rinki, mummji and paapaji and still plod on.

aww thankh ku bharti..
i am loving your comments too. infact everone is putting forth sucha wonderful views. 
good old days.😳..
i was actually very apprensive before starting this journey again. thought i am being masochist and will hurt myself all over again..
but now i am having so much fun and actually look back at the memories with a smile. i guess being with friends turned this into such an enjoyable experience..
thank you everyone..
an a very special thanks to hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 3

30th December 2009

Naku's home

Episode picks up from a nightmare scene that Babi was having , she repeatedly calls for Naku who tries to calm her distressed mother. Naku confirms is it the same bad dream  you have continually Aye? A distraught Babi says yes and then helplessly begs for her daughters' understanding by adding, Naku you know why I am doing all this, it breaks my heart from within, but I am helpless, please forgive me Naku ! Babi cries before her daughter. Naku brushes her mothers pleas for pardons aside a tad embarrassed, and instead sets to empower her mother , by saying Aye, have I ever questioned anything? Complained ?Aye you are my mother , whatever you do will be right.. she assures her mother that she is at full liberty to keep her the way she wants her to be. Naku then like a mother, calms her mother and coaxes her to lye back down on her bed to sleep, like a mum she covers Babi with a sheet and cuddles her saying tonight Naku will put her Aye to bed.. and she pats her mother as if she were a child and constantly hugs her to convey the supportive assurance of her love for her mother. A moving scene  that defines  a bond of pain..

Day break in the Basti

Morning has broken, the trawler on the sea hoots, a sign for activity to begin. Within Naku's house she gets ready for work. Babi pampers her daughter and insists on feeding her breakfast and offers her tea. Naku in a hurry to leave is reluctant to eat but Babi reminds her she'd best eat as Sethji will finish it off by the time she returns from work. Babi is rushed of her feet, what with her cooker whistling off!

Great commotion in the street as Sethji runs wild flashing  a newspaper before who so ever he comes across, my tai's photo is in the newspaper!  look every one! His gang of friends want to have a peek ,but he dashes off straight to the kitchen of his house where Babi sits squatting before the earthen fire hearth blowing  air through the iron cylinder to fan the fire.. Sethji shouts tai's photo in the paper! she stops her chore and goes after her son yelling show me ! but her impish son races up the stairs chased both by his mother and sister.. he  looks at  the  newspaper from the balcony , while Babi and Naku look up at him impatiently.. Babi calls out give the newspaper! but he  has a better idea,  he says give the money for newspaper at least! and a desperate Babi  says you take your mother for a ride! and he  full of  craftiness  looks at the picture in the news paper and further teases the keen ladies by  going wowie.. Tai's photo!. Babi gives in and says to Naku , just give throw the paisa at his face! The imp! catches the coin smug as a bug, at his manipulative transaction  and throws the newspaper at his mother and sister.

An exuberant Babi looks for Naku's picture, finds it and is shocked to see it printed beside that of a pretty girl. A standing Naku looks at her picture.. and she recalls how she was asked to pose for many shots and eventually offered money for the photo taken...horrified Babi looks on but is unable to read the bold headings atop both shots. Sethji sits beside Babi and she asks him to read which he does.. the writing above Naku's picture says do you look like this? Whilst the other says but wish to look like a beauty queen? does no one want to marry you? grooms run  from you? does every one laugh at you? but you want every one to die for your looks? So come we will cleanse your face, change your ugliness and make you look picture perfect with modern Laser treatment in only just a week!

Babi is  repulsed, while Sethji teases oyee tai has hit a jackpot! She shuts him up angrily , and then baffled  repeats what is this??.Takes Naku to task demanding an explanation from her. Naku is silent as Babi throws the newspaper in anger. The penny suddenly drops and she confronts her daughter , all that stuff you bought for the pooja ! you lied to me your mother! you  earned money from this photo? Naku, clearly, frightened stammers , she wasn't aware that the photo was for this purpose.. besides you needed cash for the pooja. Babi says you didn't know? that's why you made a joke of your self and me! great you did a huge favour by earning money this way ! weeping Naku defends herself that  I did it  to please you. Babi retorts no need to please me this way! which mother would want her daughter to degrade  herself in this way? did I carry you in my womb for nine months so  people all over can laugh  at the way you look?  Naku carries on convincing her mother, she says trust me Aye , I really didn't know this would happen you have to trust me.. that Sangeeta, told me that  Champuk would take my photo and pay me for it. Babi suspiciously  confirms  with Naku this Sangeeta works with you? but who the hell is this Champuk? answer me! A frightened Naku  discloses he is a photographer and is Sangeeta's friend. Babi then has to do what Babi has to do!

She heads for the kitchen  pulls out an ignited piece of wood and charges out of the house, in full fighting mode to sort this man who used her daughter to advertise his laser business! Naku calls out for her to stop but stops she not... as Sethji yells out gleefully... the lioness is on the rampage someone's going to get it!

~~~~~~~~~~~         

Champuk's studio

Babi charges down the street this time brandishing the hot burnt piece of wood ,demanding Naku where this man's shop was? Naku tries in vain to deter her Aye from proceeding further, but Babi is  hell bent in her decision and pays a deaf ear to her daughters pleas of forget it Aye!

Meanwhile Champuk is busy alluring and clicking pictures of another young girl   promising her that the portfolio he makes for her will surely get her  the lead heroine role in next Dhoom three! and he breaks into a bottom wiggling dance singing dhoom maacha le! dhoom maache le! When suddenly he gets Babi's  kick up his back side! lands on the floor against his studio car prop!. highly shaken he stutters who is there?  lights on!  Before him stands with full Ganpati fanfare and drum beats Babi with her iron fire blower!!! He is flabbergasted at the sight of this middle age female warrior[ loved the scene]. He  asks who are you?

She grabs him by the collar , pulls him up to his feet, fires a volley of abuse at him and says threateningly you dare to print my daughters photo!. Champuk doesn't understand and Babi calls Naku inside the studio  to refresh his memory!exactly what she means! Naku comes in and Champuk most perplexed  exclaims you!! did you bring this mad woman here? Babi turns madder  and says who are you calling mad?. He turns to Naku ,and warns, tell your mother not to antagonize me!or else!  but Babi roughs him up  and  threatens him talk to me I am her mother!  So what will you do? she screams at Champuk as she throws him in  studio armchair;  slips her foot out of her slipper and orders Naku to strike him with  the slipper , and he yells she'll hit me this dark  queen! kallurani! Babi gets more violent with him ready to hit him with the fuel wood, she repeats again you printed her photo so people can laugh at her! and he says its god who has made a joke out her! Then Babi invites Naku and the other model to hit Champuk!  and he gives  cruel remarks like I did  her a favour gave her 1000 Rupees for her witch like face! such a weird face that even the banshees and ghouls! would get frightened of her! He warns Naku you better tell your mother don't mess with  or else she'll regret!

Babi becomes more wound up and grabs his  camera from his hand and says this is the camera you  used to snap my daughter 's picture? She smashes it on the floor and vigorously stamps  her foot on it! while he shouts you have broken my costly camera! She stops and threatens him now let this be a lesson! next time you repeat this mistake instead of this camera it'll be your head that will be smashed!! and Babi gives him one final glare and  drags Naku and leaves the studio... A shaken Champuk looks on helpless,  as his model too leaves!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BASTI

Babi still sore with Naku tugs her all the way home. Here too  more ridicule hurled at Naku, this time cat calls from workers hanging lighting at the quay ..oyeee poor people's beauty queen! where are you going? have a picture taken with us too! we'll pay you! Babi  picks up a rock and throws at them to quieten them.. but they shout out shamelessly oyee beauty queens mum hits back!  Babi still wants to confront them but Naku veers her off and takes her into the house.

In  another corner of the Basti a lighter  ignites before Sethji's face as his trembling fingers hold a ciggy between them.The older boy with the lighter teases him, you scared to smoke the cigarette Sethji!. Sethji accepts the challenge no of course not! light it up!

Before the ciggy is lit Babi arrives grabs the ciggy throws it on the ground and  squashes it including the rest of the pack. The older boy complains the pack cost him and she shouts in his face your milk teeth haven't fallen out yet and you smoke like a chimney!.she pulls Sethji's ear and yells come home I'll sort you out! father drunkard! son a junkie ! and daughter a nitwit! what a family I have!  She then turns to the older boy, if I see you hovering about my son again! I'll burn your curly noodles hair!

The boy calls out as Babi drags her children home,  oyee Sethji your mother is mad!     

Ganapat / Babi scene

It's night fall Ganpat swaggers home drunk, sings pani theem theem! waves a branch, causes a light disturbance on the street. Inebriated he stands before his door and says open sim sim!. Babi opens the door! and he says hail my great goddess has arrived. She pulls him in and sits him down but he asks for booze. Sethji lies on the floor watching some late night film on the telly, Babi turns the telly off! complains to Ganpat you'll spoil him! and he retorts why I didn't get spoilt ? he won't either!

Babi moans at her husband what kind of a father are you? people laugh at your daughters face and it makes no difference to you.

Ganpat grabs hold of Naku's arm and says your mother has said that when people laugh at your face ,it makes no difference to me.. you tell me Naku should it make any difference to me??he says with a reflective sly look , and Naku returns his gaze silently ...episode ends.. Hamlet53~29.8.13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Promo: Babi behind bars, Naku begs police man, let her go please. He replies get the bail money of 25ooo ruppees.. entry of Morey..

N.B~ once again thanks for your likes and comments.. nimmi I too think Nandita Das is a stunner.. her dusky smooth complexion plus her fine features, plus her impressive acting is sure to write home about!

Priya great to see you on this thread.. keep coming..  love hammie.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie

Wow...Superb update...Enjoyed it...Babi had a bad nightmare & she begged Naku to forgive her...May be because of applying soot on her face...Loved the way Naku consoling babi & making her sleep...You penned it very well...You brilliantly brought the beauty of every scenes through your words...Fantastic job...Next scene is painful...Stupid chumpak used Naku's photo for his laser advertisement...Babi's desperation & her frustration are brilliantly captured by you...Wow...babi is totally in a Warrior avatar...Me too loved it...Her acting is really good...Best scene of entire episode...Loved those kicks & slaps...Well done  Babi...Sethji with Ciggy...I hate this scene...Babi is a super mother who always protects her children from this ugly world...Totally love her character in these earlier episodes...YEAH!!!..Ganpat is the worst husband & the worst father...OMG!!!...Interesting precap...Babi behind the bars at the police station & OUR Villain Moorey's entry...OMG!!!!...Eagerly waiting for next update...Thanks a ton for your awesome update...YOU are truly a dedicated person Hammieee...You are struggling with your router problem...But always gives the BEST superb update for all of us...We all are luv you so much...Thanks a lot for your wonderful update...

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
episode nakku consoling babi and nakku photos truth out babi in action sethji sigar babi threatning noodleganpat questins signify that he care for nakku

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hammie...

Naku consoling Baabi scene was really good...Naku is such a good daughter...from the initial promos LTL was supposed to be story of an ugly girl...but this scene had hinted there more to this show than it meets the eye...i remember how me and a friend of mine used to speculate what the real story is...and then the face revealation and everyone is shocked...hats off to the writer for coming with such story...and coming with a character like Nakusha, Dutta Sriram Patil, Baajirao and Kalavati...brilliant concept...

Champak deserved the thrashing he got from Baabi...but still that was very impractical on Baabi's part...it created more trouble for and her Naku...sometime i really hated when Baabi used to behave like such mad bull...

and i really think Ganpat's question is justified...is he really supposed to feel bad...when that is the reason for applying the paint...isnt it Baabi's idea to put with such ridicule and remain protected from other serious problems...human sentiments are very difficult to comprehend...

awesome updating again sweetheart...keep up the good work...

p.s. i agree both you and Nimmie...Nandita Das is very beautiful...one don't need to be fair to be lovely...that pic was from the petition on change.org to withdraw the discriminatory fair and handsome ad...the same one in which SRK is there...i hav signed it...i request all to sign it...