Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
anno ke liye thanks...bechara dutta thinking of past & ready to welcome future...but it will be shattered..
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud'sss ..hate sups๐Ÿ˜ก
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry, was just busy, mainly in NB forum.
I personally liked her character Priya in Maryada the best. She was bindass as Savitri/Damyanti too. She played four personalities in one show. She's an outstanding actress. Now in NB she is also doing very well with RaQesh. RaQesh is overcoming his stage fright and she is getting to fulfill her passion for dancing. They're fantastic together, mashaAllah. Btw, please vote for them online :)

Now coming to the show, Dutta was like a cute boy  with his head in his mothers lap. He looked like a lost boy, felt sorry for him. He's had to grow up too fast.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie,   thank you for this thread, it was a joy reading after a long gap..  Hopefully i will catch up with the rest.
Epi 55
Only the foolish fall in luv, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ kala,s words.. So true i feel,  my pov totally cause luv is fraught with too many hurdles.  dejection, deception, fear, insecurity, jealousy n so on. 
Kala has hit on a jackpot catching supriya n ravi,s secret.  But i dont understand the reason of supriya,s hatred towards dutta.  She loathes the mere mention of his name.  Thats so irritating.  Her fear, her distress is understandable but loathe, arrgh! ๐Ÿ˜•
Ganpat,s  drunken banter is always a treat to watch,  ganpat speaks from the heart when he,s drunk only overshoots a bit too far when he compares dutta to morey.  Gosh, even thou dutta,s profession is not worthy of being emulated atleast he works within the ambit of some principles worthy of emulation.  Leela is such a waste of space in the show i feel, she neither has the brains of kala nor the dumbnes of roops to shut up.  
Naku sewing n once again drooling, cute scene really only to be spoilt by sups sudden appearance, ediut! 
But as you pointed hammie each one is out there to take dutta for a ride, sigh!   But the gadha is mulling over his profession, his past n what not.  

Epi 56
Kala n her smugness is irritating to say the least n one has to endure it forever n ever till the show lasts,  like a thorn in the flesh refusing to come out, sic !
But took some vicarious pkeasure at her antics with sups at the dining table, taunting her.
Dutta seems to have made up his mind already,  he will make no more efforts pleasing supriya, it has to be from her side hereon.  Supriya is such a cry baby, firstly she couldnt come clean with her parents, she cannot stand dutta, she doesnt have a plan to  get out of the sticky situation, yet all she does is spit venom at dutta n wail ๐Ÿ˜ก  But ravi manages to soothe her nerves a bit with his crooked plan.  Such a coward,  he,s asking his love to entice another man with her beauty to escape. 
So baji is the next bakra falling for supriya,s charms.  In his eagerness to see his bhao settled, thinks more like AS.  
Naku is almost sidelined here.  Dutta is the prized posession for all to achieve their own ends.  Roops trying to convince baji for the dance was cute, always they made a nice pair if roops was reformed .  

Epi 57
God!  What a nautanki all just in the name of pleasing bhao,  but ends up antagonising him, atleast he shows it to baji with a resounding slap for his efforts.  Yes hammie, baji,s OTT antics didnt irritate just bhao but me too as a reader.  It was like why was baji falling all over, after his friend,s life, doesnt he know his likes n dislikes?  But baji had promised supriya vahniji.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dutta ultimately falls in line.. when all fail kala wins.  But i enjoyed suds n leela,s act, the choice of songs were good,  more to come with the precap showing supriya the beautiful puppet enticing dutta.  

But the show was in a phase where there was a deliberate attempt to drag n many elements were added to give them time for the showdown.  In a way, all the preparations for the marriage finally throws up the most shocking anticlimax which really stole the thunder when it does happen.  The viewer,s patience is tested till then. 

Epi 58
Yes, dutta ko mazak pasand nahi.. ๐Ÿ˜‰   Bechara "once bitten twice shy".  He is constantly reminded of supriya,s odd behaviour in his presence .  But supriya has made up her mind to follow the plan hatched by ravi.  Baji assisting her unknowingly.  The whole family rejoicing at dutta,s cost,  none bothered at his discomfort.   
Amidst all the nach gana we are witness to one of the most outrageous dance from ganpat n baji.  I still remember vividly every move of ganpat on the floor n the unabashed baji swinging arms n legs all over the place.  It was hilarious to say the least.  It was even more amusing to see dutta springing on his feet every few minutes ready to leave.  Then we have the beautiful number where supriya gives her best shot to prove a point.  
Meanwhile we have naku once again slipping into her dreamland, the most watched dream scene of dutta naku, "jaane kya baat hai"... But the irony is dutta is not interested in any of this.   God!  Such a stubborn khadoos he can be. 
Baji is relentless in his efforts n once again sets up his friend for the moonlit dinner.  Naku is in one of the most unenviable situations yet eagerly participates in baji,s efforts. 
Hammie your footnote was brilliant, especially comparing dutta,s frequent "i quit" act with the many other,s display of talent,  but there were no takers to his scowl faced single line act  ๐Ÿ˜†
Hammie dont trouble yourself annotating my backlog, 

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Bharti
Hi Bhartiii๐Ÿค—
Awee...Happy to see you again dear..๐Ÿค—.Sooo sweet of you.๐Ÿค—..Hope you feel better now.๐Ÿค—...Welcome back to the forum dear..๐Ÿค—..We all missed you soo much..๐Ÿค—.soo sweet of you๐Ÿค—

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Twinks
Thank you for the message n pm,  very kind of you.  But hats off to you, its friends like you whose dedication n active participation which keeps the forum running,  the forum is blessed indeed.  
Also i see you have turned into a Dazzler ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Many Congratulations !!!

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Twinks

Thank you for the message n pm,  very kind of you.  But hats off to you, its friends like you whose dedication n active participation which keeps the forum running,  the forum is blessed indeed.  
Also i see you have turned into a Dazzler ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Many Congratulations !!!

Aweee Bharti๐Ÿค—
Thanks sooo much for your sweetest wish dear..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..Sooo sweeet of you.๐Ÿค—...Twinky baby is really lucky to have you all friends.๐Ÿค—...luv you all soo much.๐Ÿค—..Thanks a lot dear.๐Ÿค—...Take care.๐Ÿค—..Big tight teddy bear hug from Twinky baby๐Ÿค—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

dutta as bonding dutta hopes and dutta talking to nakku and nakku
hi tammy.. hey loved your comment.. dutta v dutta bhau   and Koel V. ? jis ka bhi chera chela undar se aur nikla... cheers partner, much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie๐Ÿค—

hi twinkerella.. no roars for you today.. only a nice shiny rosy apple!

Awesome update dear....Enjoyed it soo much .....Poor Dutta .๐Ÿ˜ญ..He has blindly believed Supriya's fake tears & words.๐Ÿ˜ญ...Slowly he is changing his mind..๐Ÿ˜ญ..loved AS-Dutta's sweet convo...Your descriptions were awesome...Yeah He is looking like a small baby in that scene...Loved AS in this scene...your side notes are awesome dear..As also one of the reason for Dutta's wrong path selection.๐Ÿ˜ญ..Loved Mother-Son ki lovely moment...Loved the way you've described about the Kaminey song sequence..wow..You gave the meaning also..

well i had you in mind had to ckh out some translations , and tweaked them a bit to make sense.. twinky this song will  repeat in  two more scenarios in dutta's life.. so watch out for it again..the youtube  version says imbedded on IF.. SO COULDN'T POST.

Thanks soo much dear...its such a treat to read..Poor naku.๐Ÿ˜ญ..Her stage is heart wrenching๐Ÿ˜ญ...Poor Dutta.๐Ÿ˜ญ.He is going to give a chance to Supriya๐Ÿ˜ญ...Oops...Poor naku๐Ÿ˜ญ...She is going to be a main accuse for Dutta's wedding tragedy.๐Ÿ˜ญ..Your analysis is wonderful...In previous episode Babi consoled Naku & this episode AS has consoled Dutta...Enjoyed your analysis & superb update dear.๐Ÿค—..Eagerly waiting for the next update...take care...

Thanks for your great comment plus for the great pictures of dutta in the episode.. always look forward to the treats.. next one puts baji's dancing bits..and kala's face.. thanks much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee  hi naku tu ah gaye..

anno ke liye thanks...bechara dutta thinking of past & ready to welcome future...but it will be shattered..
loved your remark..  but for the rest ummm
much love hammie.