Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet  hi dilse , good to see you😊

awesome ud'sss ..hate sups😡
yes have to say i loved it to.. lovely mother/ son bits, dutta bahu /dutta and dutta/ naku bits..much love yours hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

hi fiz..
Sorry, was just busy, mainly in NB forum.  now why didn't I guess that , chal will check your thread..
I personally liked her character Priya in Maryada the best. She was bindass as Savitri/Damyanti too. She played four personalities in one show.I saw snippets of that she was very impressive , koi female warrior godess  the.. She's an outstanding actress. Now in NB she is also doing very well with RaQesh. RaQesh is overcoming his stage fright and she is getting to fulfill her passion for dancing. They're fantastic together, mashaAllah. Btw, please vote for them online :) Raqesh I have watched jim in Saloni wala programme.. where he turns grey.. he is a simple sweet guy, I like him, doesn't go around being desperate for self promotion.. thats why I like him

Now coming to the show, Dutta was like a cute boy  with his head in his mothers lap. He looked like a lost boy, felt sorry for him. He's had to grow up too fast.

Haan dutta to hai ek iconic character.. anti/tragic do gooder/criminal/ fickle lover all rolled in to one ..
thanks for your comments fiz.. always enjoy them  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie,   thank you for this thread, it was a joy reading after a long gap..  Hopefully i will catch up with the rest.  heyyy bart.. good to see you 😃😃.. so i see you have returned in top form.. I will check your comments. you know i love reading them.. but  will do after posting the next wu..  so watching this space.. me will return for sure..  once again ma'am good to see to on Laagi and my thread..😊  will return i have noted the page number.. much love  hammie..
Epi 55
Only the foolish fall in luv, 😃 kala,s words.. So true i feel,  my pov totally cause luv is fraught with too many hurdles.  dejection, deception, fear, insecurity, jealousy n so on. 
Kala has hit on a jackpot catching supriya n ravi,s secret.  But i dont understand the reason of supriya,s hatred towards dutta.  She loathes the mere mention of his name.  Thats so irritating.  Her fear, her distress is understandable but loathe, arrgh! 😕
Ganpat,s  drunken banter is always a treat to watch,  ganpat speaks from the heart when he,s drunk only overshoots a bit too far when he compares dutta to morey.  Gosh, even thou dutta,s profession is not worthy of being emulated atleast he works within the ambit of some principles worthy of emulation.  Leela is such a waste of space in the show i feel, she neither has the brains of kala nor the dumbnes of roops to shut up.  
Naku sewing n once again drooling, cute scene really only to be spoilt by sups sudden appearance, ediut! 
But as you pointed hammie each one is out there to take dutta for a ride, sigh!   But the gadha is mulling over his profession, his past n what not.  

Epi 56
Kala n her smugness is irritating to say the least n one has to endure it forever n ever till the show lasts,  like a thorn in the flesh refusing to come out, sic !
But took some vicarious pkeasure at her antics with sups at the dining table, taunting her.
Dutta seems to have made up his mind already,  he will make no more efforts pleasing supriya, it has to be from her side hereon.  Supriya is such a cry baby, firstly she couldnt come clean with her parents, she cannot stand dutta, she doesnt have a plan to  get out of the sticky situation, yet all she does is spit venom at dutta n wail 😡  But ravi manages to soothe her nerves a bit with his crooked plan.  Such a coward,  he,s asking his love to entice another man with her beauty to escape. 
So baji is the next bakra falling for supriya,s charms.  In his eagerness to see his bhao settled, thinks more like AS.  
Naku is almost sidelined here.  Dutta is the prized posession for all to achieve their own ends.  Roops trying to convince baji for the dance was cute, always they made a nice pair if roops was reformed .  

Epi 57
God!  What a nautanki all just in the name of pleasing bhao,  but ends up antagonising him, atleast he shows it to baji with a resounding slap for his efforts.  Yes hammie, baji,s OTT antics didnt irritate just bhao but me too as a reader.  It was like why was baji falling all over, after his friend,s life, doesnt he know his likes n dislikes?  But baji had promised supriya vahniji.. 😃
Dutta ultimately falls in line.. when all fail kala wins.  But i enjoyed suds n leela,s act, the choice of songs were good,  more to come with the precap showing supriya the beautiful puppet enticing dutta.  

But the show was in a phase where there was a deliberate attempt to drag n many elements were added to give them time for the showdown.  In a way, all the preparations for the marriage finally throws up the most shocking anticlimax which really stole the thunder when it does happen.  The viewer,s patience is tested till then. 

Epi 58
Yes, dutta ko mazak pasand nahi.. 😉   Bechara "once bitten twice shy".  He is constantly reminded of supriya,s odd behaviour in his presence .  But supriya has made up her mind to follow the plan hatched by ravi.  Baji assisting her unknowingly.  The whole family rejoicing at dutta,s cost,  none bothered at his discomfort.   
Amidst all the nach gana we are witness to one of the most outrageous dance from ganpat n baji.  I still remember vividly every move of ganpat on the floor n the unabashed baji swinging arms n legs all over the place.  It was hilarious to say the least.  It was even more amusing to see dutta springing on his feet every few minutes ready to leave.  Then we have the beautiful number where supriya gives her best shot to prove a point.  
Meanwhile we have naku once again slipping into her dreamland, the most watched dream scene of dutta naku, "jaane kya baat hai"... But the irony is dutta is not interested in any of this.   God!  Such a stubborn khadoos he can be. 
Baji is relentless in his efforts n once again sets up his friend for the moonlit dinner.  Naku is in one of the most unenviable situations yet eagerly participates in baji,s efforts. 
Hammie your footnote was brilliant, especially comparing dutta,s frequent "i quit" act with the many other,s display of talent,  but there were no takers to his scowl faced single line act  😆
Hammie dont trouble yourself annotating my backlog, 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~67

30th March 2010

Pre-nuptial  celebrations

Preparations are underway for the Dutta's haldi ceremony. A busy Aye Sahib is involved in instructing the workers where to hang the toran, traditional Maharashtrian  door garland.. young girls are busy on the floor painting bold rangoli  

patterns before the entrance of the hall. Aye Sahib smiles approvingly at work being carried out.But still reminds, be sure you decorate well..and then prays , Aye Jagdambba!  may my Dutta's house always be filled with the bright colours of joy. Two women with fine brushes paint flower motifs on a large earthenware pot which is used as mortar to grind the blocks of haldi  turmeric, into a fine power with a long wooden pole used as a pestle.

Elsewhere the statue of  Bappa is being decorated and garlanded with fresh deep yellow marigold flowers. Babi arrives and performs aarti of  the diety, with a smile. She takes the thalli over to the poles to be used to grind the turmeric and applies a dot of the blessed colour from the arti thali. One of the previous servants arrives with solid haldi pieces on a platter and  Babi chides her , what are you doing? first go and pray before Ganpati then come and complete the preparations. The servant gets annoyed, don't try to tell me, I'ev done two haldi ceremonies in this house before..you were not her for the two Tai's when they got married! .Babi  rattles ,there's no point in talking to you lot , just do as you are told.  Babi's instruction to the servants is interrupted as Aye Sahib calls for her,  Babi!.. Aye sits with the pandit and asks him , if all the prasad from the mandir had arrived? and he replies, yes Aye Sahib, Bhau will get the blessings from all the gods. Aye Sahib , double checks with  Babi if all the preparations  were completed for the haldi ceremony .Babi  says, all is done and she is just has to see to the snacks. Aye sahib says, may there no obstructions  till the marriage...Jagdammba ! she prays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitchen

Babi busily returns to the kitchen..and gets on with the cooking.  Naku arrives in the kitchen looking all serious .She nears the working counting where her mother is about to start cooking.  Babi is surprised to see her up so early...didn't I ask you to rest! I'll manage everything but then you don't listen!  she tells   Naku. Naku smiles and tries to help with the cooking.  Babi looks at her daughter and asks her, you didn't sleep last night did you?. The previous servant girl enters.. the kitchen with a platter of ground haldi and brings it to  Babi , will you check if this haldi powder is fine, Babi snubs her why do you ask me ?haven't you done two previous ceremonies here? did you ask me then!.in a huff the servant just literally slams the platter of haldi on the work top and goes off.  Naku .. moves over to the platter of haldi powder and.. gently places her fingertips in the powder and feels for lumps..this has to be a symbolic act as the haldi is first applied to the girl and then taken over to the boy's house..??

Naku says to her mother with a smile, Aye you are right Supriya Tai is best suited for Saab..a sliver spoon  matches a silver plate. Babi , mops her upper lip as she peers at her daughter and then adds with a smile, Naku! one day you'll have haldi applied to you as well..  Naku replies,  I don't know about my self? my work is finished now.. I had to bring Saab closer to Supriya Tai... I don't want anything now... Naku recalls, F.B , his gleaming expression, "due to you  Naku I am going to begin a new life..  Naku only because of you this day has come into my life!"

Naku looks at her mother with a smile..and pulls out her hands from the haldi powder and dusts it off her hands.. and  confesses , it'll hurt a bit ,but I can bear it. Her mother looks at her as Naku wipes off some of the haldi powder that has fallen the work surface, with her haldi dusted fingers..and then suddenly perplexed asks her mother, Aye can my eye jinx Tai and Saab's bond..  Babi moves over to her side and says have you gone crazy? it's bad people who jinx a couple with their evil eye.  Naku smiles and says, Aye I have decided I shall stay away from Saab. I won't come between his happiness. Babi looks at her daughter proudly, and says you are so sensible,   Naku you to will get married  to a good boy, who'll love you a lot, I swear !.  Naku with a certain quiet bitterness replies, I don't know about that.. and she turns around and walks away her arms held before her.  Babi looks at her back , and calls with tears in her eyes,   Naku! why don't you go and rest a bit in the outhouse! if you stay here and watch all the preparations you'll get upset... Naku stands holding the kitchen door replies, no  Aye , I won't hide. I'll watch everything and she leaves the kitchen .. and  Babi looks on anxious for her daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast table

Aye sahib , Supriya's mother, Dutta's sisters,  Sudarshan ,  Kishore approach the dining table and grab their seats, ready for their first meal of the deal. Aye beckons  Babi to bring breakfast.  Babi dabs her eyes and gets on with the job. Aye reminds every one, make sure you eat well as all day it will be hectic. Kala and others give a big smile. Babi arrives with a dish of food and says, Aye Sahib since morning you haven't even had a cup of tea! All listen, but Aye Sahib says, let the ceremony be over then I'll eat.  Naku too arrives quietly with a small smile and stands by the family ready to serve if called for.

Supriya followed by her BG, comes down the stairs for breakfast. All look her way as she approaches with a visibly bandaged wrist..she stops near Aye Sahib and apologises  for being late in coming down. Aye smiles at her and says to her, why did you get up so early?,   we would have sent your breakfast up to your room, from today you are the queen of this house!  you'll get every thing in your room... come now that you are here, come and join us for breakfast.. she says lovingly and  takes Supriya  over by her Aye and sits her down.. Aye Sahib instructs  Babi to serve her.. Supriya always sits at the table from where she can see her lover clearly.

Babi tries to serve Supriya who raises her bandaged wrist to refuse. Kala looks at her curiously ...looks at Ravi and then asks, oh vahini, what's happened to your hand? Kala cleverly draws every one's attention to it.  All wonder, and Kala continues with her gibe, how come despite the presence of a BG you get harmed !how did this happen?  Ravi looks down and Supriya has a F.B of what she had to do to assure Dutta of her love,  she looks at Ravi and Kala and the sisters exchange glances. Kala throws in one more, with a look of mock concern ,vahini I hope Bhau didn't manhandle you? all delve on this question... and Kala continues,  you know he's a bit abrasive.. his touch might leave a scratch! and  Leela and Roops giggle at their older sisters sneers.

Aye Sahib reprimands Kala. Kala! and Kala smiles, Aye Sahib I was just  pulling vahini 's leg. Aye Sahib tells her off, don't ever crack such a joke ever! Men in our household never hit  women.. 

Supriya is Dutta's life !if she takes offense to this remark  what then? Supriya wears a smirk on her face. Kala, defends with a big smile, Aye Sahib I was just joking and you have taken it seriously...jokes are common between SIL's...  by the way where is Bhau ? and Baji is missing too? where have both of them gone? .. all wonder and  Kishore jokes,  hope Bhau hasn't runaway! I  too ran away a day before my marriage, my mother forced me to get married that's why! and Kala turns to give him a dry look. while  Naku and Roops giggle. Sudarshan joins in , looks like Aye Sahib too needs to ready, what if Bhau too needs be forcibly married?. Aye Sahib looks weary, while others smile politely..

Suddenly to the clatter boom of the drums! and two drummers in comes Baji carrying a covered platter and brandishing his arm and dancing on his feet!  Naku smiles, while  Baji  spins his raised arm around in great gusto and  dances vigorously before every one seated at the dining table.. all look bemused as he dances and comes over to Supriya's side at the table and presents her the covered platter..  every one look on confused and he says, hey vahini! uncover it and take a look! she gives a confused smile..and then looks at Ravi for permission, who gives a  nod with a smile ..she looks at the cover of the that platter which Baji holds before her...and uncovers a scroll, which she  unrolls  and  reads with a smile ..shyly..while others wonder about the content of the scroll... Baji moans, vahini ! by blushing you're wasting all my hard work! here give it to me I'll read it!..and  Baji holds the scroll in full style of a messenger and  reads out aloud for all to hear," I am  Dutta Patil, son of ,the late Mr. shriRam Patil...and Usha Patil. My marriage will be held with Ms. Supriya Shinde, daughter of Suhas Shinde , on Tuesday 27th April 2010. Supriya turns to look at Ravi's face.  Baji continues , on this auspicious occasion , I invite you with all your family. Location , Patil Niwas , Santarwadi, Ratnagiri , Maharashtra... happily he hands over the wedding invitation  scroll to Aye Sahib who looks at it lovingly. The three sisters  look crest fallen at this confirmation of the fact , that there will be a wedding happening!

Aye Sahib , passes on the invitation to others..  Babi looks at a smiling Naku and Supriya gives a smirky sided look toward's  Ravi . Roops says so cute! .. Kala glares at it..but then smiles as she passes it back to  Baji . Aye Sahib says to Supriya , what ever my Dutta does he does it in a big way! my son's choice is so great. Baji says, Aye Sahib , Bhau took me everywhere! he saw around thousands of designs and then finalized this one! he ordered me,  Bajirao place the order right now! I  got this hot off the press!.aye Sahib  you know once  Bhau decides than it's final!  Bhau  told me , not a single household in the district should be left out, tell them Dutta Bhau has invited them!. Aye Sahib smiles and says, yes he has a bond with everyone , who would want to miss Bhau's wedding ?sooo now you all know what Bhau was busy doing!so dear son in laws , I don't think I will have to force my son to get married. and Supriya gives Ravi a loving look ,which he too returns.. but Kala wonders what these two are up to.. approving  so happily of this marriage to go ahead!

The haldi grinding session starts.. as Dutta's sisters and Supriya watch from the peacock sitting area.  Naku stands quietly beside her mother who crushes the haldi in the decorated mortar with a long pole. Kala  delights quietly in seeing a withdrawn   Naku.

The three sisters decide to give a hand .. Roops says to one of the women, can I try.. and both Leela and Roops  crush together taking  turns with  crushing pole. Kala joins them.. stands between her sisters, gets a handful of haldi lumps looks at them, then looks at Ravi and Supriya with best wishes for them in her eyes and drops the haldi in the mortar...and says to her sisters, crush it properly .. crush it ,as if you're  crushing the happiness of your enemy... the colour of the turmeric will bring a twist in the story..and the evil trio smile. episode ends Hamlet53 ,27.11.13        

~~~~~~~~~~

The most obvious part of the episode is that Dutta is missing from it.. but then a confirmation from him that he would marry Supriya comes in the form of the marriage invitation.

It's significant that Naku is the first to touch the turmeric powder. Turmeric has antiseptic healing qualities.. it's application is used to make the body pure free of infections and germs..  Naku's hands press upon the powder and in a way she wishes him healing from all sorrows and prays for his happiness..

Aye Sahib's remark during the table talk.. that men of this household don't hit women.. sends a shiver down the spine ,for this statement is not entirely true. Dutta has already struck  Naku once..

More comments about the violent streak in Dutta , although in jest by his sister.. so really, Dutta is accepted as a damned character who is capable of striking.. gender does pose a problem for him.. it's his  rage that does.

Kala's last remark is chilling too.. shows her loathing towards  her brother.. more or less it  gives the  current plot away . But of course she will aid the scheming couple..it will be to her own benefit..

Naku is gracefully resilient in battling her heart ache.

NB~ thanks for reading the previous WU, dilse, fassben,twinky,  Naku, warrie,fiz, tammy and a big welcome to bart.. all pleased..   

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗
Awesome update dear..Enjoyed it soo much..All were prepared for Dutta's Haldi ceremony...Loved the way you describe about the celebrations...Its such a treat to read...Loved it.❤️..Awee naku has touched the haldi  power before that evil Sups...Loved the way you've connected it  ..yeah Symbolically Haldi powder has applied to Naku,PN's future vahini...Naku's sad talk is painful..😭..Errr kala...Why did she mock poor Dutta??..😡..Loved AS ki immediate  reply...PN ki Men never hit women...But Dutta has hit naku once...loved baji's cute Dance...baby is missing Dutta in this episode...OH nooo...Colour of Turmeric will bring the twist in the story???..😕...Whats that??...Evil kala is planning something...😕wonderful  update dear...Enjoyed it ...Eagerly waiting for the next update..Thanks sooo much for the Annotations...baby is sad with you...You don't like my hoohaa & naughty...😭😭...You didn't say anything to my Q.....Noo more hoohaa from baby.....Thank you soo much for the superb update🤗..can't able to edit lengthy videos...Waiting for the next

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episode nakku painfull face everyone preparation for wedding
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello ahmm. .your outstanding student is here outstanding bole tu one who stands out of the class😆
maaf kar dou till 4th dec. .uske baad full attendnce😳

loved reading the ud bas dutta was missing but i what i love about ltl is even if he not there the people present are revolving around him only either in a positive way or negative.

Naku has got a big heart . . .to see the person she loves getting married to someone else the hardest thing is to hide the pain but i feel naku's love is beyond that she is willing to do anything to bring happiness in his life.

Loved your symbolic link to haldi with naku. .the connection of healing pain. .only with time he will realize sigh!

Thanks for the awesome ud. .it was great as always. .keep them coming😛
good to see you back bharti😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie,   thank you for this thread, it was a joy reading after a long gap..  Hopefully i will catch up with the rest.
Epi 55
Only the foolish fall in luv, 😃 kala,s words.. So true i feel,  my pov totally cause luv is fraught with too many hurdles.  dejection, deception, fear, insecurity, jealousy n so on. 
Kala has hit on a jackpot catching supriya n ravi,s secret.  But i dont understand the reason of supriya,s hatred towards dutta.  She loathes the mere mention of his name.  Thats so irritating.  Her fear, her distress is understandable but loathe, arrgh! 😕
Ganpat,s  drunken banter is always a treat to watch,  ganpat speaks from the heart when he,s drunk only overshoots a bit too far when he compares dutta to morey.  Gosh, even thou dutta,s profession is not worthy of being emulated atleast he works within the ambit of some principles worthy of emulation.  Leela is such a waste of space in the show i feel, she neither has the brains of kala nor the dumbnes of roops to shut up.  
Naku sewing n once again drooling, cute scene really only to be spoilt by sups sudden appearance, ediut! 
But as you pointed hammie each one is out there to take dutta for a ride, sigh!   But the gadha is mulling over his profession, his past n what not.  

Epi 56
Kala n her smugness is irritating to say the least n one has to endure it forever n ever till the show lasts,  like a thorn in the flesh refusing to come out, sic !
But took some vicarious pkeasure at her antics with sups at the dining table, taunting her.
Dutta seems to have made up his mind already,  he will make no more efforts pleasing supriya, it has to be from her side hereon.  Supriya is such a cry baby, firstly she couldnt come clean with her parents, she cannot stand dutta, she doesnt have a plan to  get out of the sticky situation, yet all she does is spit venom at dutta n wail 😡  But ravi manages to soothe her nerves a bit with his crooked plan.  Such a coward,  he,s asking his love to entice another man with her beauty to escape. 
So baji is the next bakra falling for supriya,s charms.  In his eagerness to see his bhao settled, thinks more like AS.  
Naku is almost sidelined here.  Dutta is the prized posession for all to achieve their own ends.  Roops trying to convince baji for the dance was cute, always they made a nice pair if roops was reformed .  

Epi 57
God!  What a nautanki all just in the name of pleasing bhao,  but ends up antagonising him, atleast he shows it to baji with a resounding slap for his efforts.  Yes hammie, baji,s OTT antics didnt irritate just bhao but me too as a reader.  It was like why was baji falling all over, after his friend,s life, doesnt he know his likes n dislikes?  But baji had promised supriya vahniji.. 😃
Dutta ultimately falls in line.. when all fail kala wins.  But i enjoyed suds n leela,s act, the choice of songs were good,  more to come with the precap showing supriya the beautiful puppet enticing dutta.  

But the show was in a phase where there was a deliberate attempt to drag n many elements were added to give them time for the showdown.  In a way, all the preparations for the marriage finally throws up the most shocking anticlimax which really stole the thunder when it does happen.  The viewer,s patience is tested till then. 

Epi 58
Yes, dutta ko mazak pasand nahi.. 😉   Bechara "once bitten twice shy".  He is constantly reminded of supriya,s odd behaviour in his presence .  But supriya has made up her mind to follow the plan hatched by ravi.  Baji assisting her unknowingly.  The whole family rejoicing at dutta,s cost,  none bothered at his discomfort.   
Amidst all the nach gana we are witness to one of the most outrageous dance from ganpat n baji.  I still remember vividly every move of ganpat on the floor n the unabashed baji swinging arms n legs all over the place.  It was hilarious to say the least.  It was even more amusing to see dutta springing on his feet every few minutes ready to leave.  Then we have the beautiful number where supriya gives her best shot to prove a point.  
Meanwhile we have naku once again slipping into her dreamland, the most watched dream scene of dutta naku, "jaane kya baat hai"... But the irony is dutta is not interested in any of this.   God!  Such a stubborn khadoos he can be. 
Baji is relentless in his efforts n once again sets up his friend for the moonlit dinner.  Naku is in one of the most unenviable situations yet eagerly participates in baji,s efforts. 
Hammie your footnote was brilliant, especially comparing dutta,s frequent "i quit" act with the many other,s display of talent,  but there were no takers to his scowl faced single line act  😆
Hammie dont trouble yourself annotating my backlog, 

hi bharti
tum aa gai ho nur aa gaya hai.😳...nahin toh forum mein sanata was killing ...
hammiee ke WU ka asar hai kya...good to have u back
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
ur ud & bharti ke presence is electrifying😊...aree dutta he is donkey 😡can't see the scene btwn sups & BG
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗
hi twinky great to see you again..
Awesome update dear..Enjoyed it soo much..All were prepared for Dutta's Haldi ceremony...Loved the way you describe about the celebrations...Its such a treat to read...Loved it.❤️..Awee naku has touched the haldi  power before that evil Sups...Loved the way you've connected it  ..yeah Symbolically Haldi powder has applied to Naku,PN's future vahini...Naku's sad talk is painful..😭..
yes she did say she would keep out of dutta and supriya's way.. so she's keeping a low profile
Errr kala...Why did she mock poor Dutta??..😡..Loved AS ki immediate  reply...PN ki Men never hit women...But Dutta has hit naku once...loved baji's cute Dance...baby is missing Dutta in this episode...OH nooo...Colour of Turmeric will bring the twist in the story???..😕
when dutta marries supriya.. there will be a twist..
...Whats that??...Evil kala is planning something...😕wonderful  update dear...Enjoyed it ...Eagerly waiting for the next update..Thanks sooo much for the Annotations...baby is sad with you...You don't like my hoohaa & naughty...😭😭...You didn't say anything to my Q.....Noo more hoohaa from baby.....Thank you soo much for the superb update🤗..can't able to edit lengthy videos...Waiting for the next
the more I see Kala the more she looks like Dutta's sister.. you will have to see the forthcoming episode.. twinks thanks for the sweet image.. thanks for shots  whenever you post hem always a treat to watch by every one coming to this thread. abig smile😃 and thank you to you for  your wonderful comments.. much love hammie.