Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks for the update Hammie. Sorry for not replying lately.
hi fiz great to see you again.. was wondering where you were..
Hate Ravi and Supriya too. She is so cunning but like watching Ridhi in a negative character for a change.

ridhi did carry the character of supriya very well.. but ridhi was great in Maryada I saw that serial..
incidentally your siggy is great.. the are a great couple.. I saw their dance this weekend , mind blowing, she looked absolutely lethal.. they danced really well hence the full marks. well deserved.
much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi hamlet hi sona great to see you, thanks for the comment and the flowers.. will post next WU after annotations.

great work...waiting for next😊

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet hi uvi great to see you ..

sups done it all...😡dutta was trapped by one & all
yes dutta is abit of a sorry figure.. gadha hai..😡.. needs to use his brain..thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

loved the ud...nahin toh yeh episode mein dutta is made maha ullu..liked the note😊
hi naku! tu ah gaye. 
yes the episode was saved by naku babi scene.. very endearing..  thanks for reading and commenting , much love, yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

I watch sometimes on RISHTEY.

Because earlier LTL air in my country so I watch in my country chanel.
Sometimes I like the watch old epis on RISHTEY.
helooo vildana, welcome to this thread.. was wondering which is your country.. Bosnia.. oh great you can see rishtey there..  will go to your thread to  was busy , but will do now.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~66

29th March 2010

Dutta's den

The episode begins in context , after Dutta's  return to his room presumably  after  he drops an injured Supriya to her room..

As shadows surround him, he climbs his wooden stairs a lone calm figure, on the out  side, but inside he carries a tumultuous  images, voices that probe him ,  stir him and force him to wrestle with himself..  F.B, the obvious  and first fresh image he has is that of a weeping  Supriya who says to him ,"why don't you understand now my life is connected to yours! ..  he thinks how she proclaimed, "I want to be part of your life!   you don't  trust my love!.. he recalls, how she pulls out the fruit knife.. and slashes her wrist! he hears his shout Supriya !..Dutta is unsure , as he walks into his room, and sits on his settee  deep in thought, and crosses his leg.. his fingers reaches out the  handy on and off lamp switch...on and off he presses..

Soon he sees himself  F.B, as the ten years ago Dutta in very much in love, near the lake side.. his heart full of dreams of love..all the stone pelting, playing the harmonica and the waiting for her.. and that haunting tune of love.. her face , the gift that he gave her, the shopping sprees , little joys.. Dutta Bhau remembers and switches off the lamp and switches on again.. her smile when she fed him with love.. Dutta Bhau rubs the fingers of his folded hand.. darkness.. her voice, you want to marry Seema! you think I 'll marry you ! you beggar, go check out your face in the mirror.. Dutta Bhau is disturbed, he leans forward  in his seat silently... then  he switches on the light and sees Supriya making efforts with him, offers him  buttermilk; seeks his forgiveness during the engagement; Dutta Bhau leans back in his chair and holds his head against  his folded hand.. The spirit  is troubled and unsure... her image of singing a song before him conjures up before him.. her words, "from today I wish to start life afresh with you..", he switches off the lamp, then switches it back on, hears her question, "will you give me another chance.?.. you don't trust my love?.. and then the knife and her arm!.. Dutta Bhau sits up and narrows his eyes deep in thought.. unsure.. and then how she clung to his chest and wept..  Supriya's  accusing  voice, "you don't trust my love?   and Seema's  voice.. "you think I'll marry you?  and Supriya's voice, "I want to spend my life with you".. he switches on the light.. but his vision is still clouded.. things seem unclear.. he needs clarity ..

Aye Sahib & Dutta Bhau

The woman he considers his guardian angel stands at his door step. Aye looks at the lone figure of her son.  She can sense her son is preoccupied. She enters and looks at him slouched in the corner of his turquoise settee.. Dutta! are you alright?.. Dutta stands before his mother, his eyes lowered . He takes a deep breath , nods his head and replies, Iam fine. But his mother challenges him,  sitting in darkness, you haven't gone to bed yet?, but he is more concerned  about her, you at his time in my room.. she confesses, I couldn't get to sleep , I was thinking about you. He shirks , and moves away.. to the other side. and pulls  his curtains apart . His mother sits down in the same place where he sat before, and looks across to him... come here my  child, and Dutta goes towards  her  briefly stands over her, as he looks down at her..

She smiles and he bends his knees and folds one leg and sits down on the floor  before  his mother. He smiles at her , and she says, do you remember when you were young, you used to sit by me , won't you rest your head on my lap today?  Dutta looks up at her with big school boy eyes.. a man , a don , shyly becomes an  over grown  boy,  he  gulps, smiles and willingly rests his cheek on lap  and a tear  trickles out of  the inner corner of his eye and slides down  the bridge of his pronounced nose..  his mother  pats his hair and overcome with emotion says, after so many years, you are sleeping on my lap... you were ten the last time you slept on my lap. Dutta weeps  silently... Aye says with a sigh , I remember all.. that day I lost my husband and you lost your father.. interesting reference.. his real father Damodar Patil who abandoned him, and his father also mean's.. his step father~ his uncle and foster mother's husband..

Dutta weeps  .. perhaps he weeps for the fact that his own father killed  the husband of this woman who mother's him.. the tears are for Aye Sahib.

Aye Sahib weeps..the tears of widowhood...she sniffs and looks down at him, you grew up immediately.. you took responsibility  for all us upon your shoulder! and after that it seemed like our son enclosed  himself in a shell, you never sat beside me, nor shared your pain and troubles  with me..you  gave up  your childhood, your dreams and aspirations for all of us,  it's like  you killed yourself Dutta !  but I am your Aye,  I understand everything.. she weeps.

He stops her,  Aye why are you talking about all this today?,  with his head on his mother's lap.His mother weeps and protests, let me speak! I remember  the day when you first entered this business ,you killed someone to get into this business, that day or before that I should have stopped you! but I couldn't bring myself around to stop you , the responsibility of your three sisters.. forced me to  remain silent. she pats his head as she explains.. I have not been a good mother to you.. I couldn't save you from the quagmire, she weeps. He raise his head from her lap and looks up at her weeping and says gently , no Aye Sahib don't say that ,you are not responsible for whatever happened.

Whatever  I did was my own decision, it's only due to  you and my sister's that I am still  human , otherwise I would have turned into  monster. She looks down at his face with a benign look... Dutta stands up and goes to his French windows . She sees his wide back , standing before the open windows... he slowly, bends both his elbows and feels his hands , as he says, in fact I feel ashamed that I put yours and my sisters life at risk ..Aye shakes his head and disagrees, that's not true Dutta, and he nods his head to indicate.. it's true.. Aye walks towards  him, and makes him face her and says, I wish that every mother could have a son  like you.. you don't realize  how proud I am of you , go and ask all those mothers whose son's lives you are saved! their lips only bless you Dutta , she empowers him. .and full of emotions she says , you don't know but my heart only blesses you... she then discloses why she has come to his room . I want to talk to you about something.. I swear I am very happy   that you're getting married! I want that you have someone who  shares their life  with you. I want you to have kids and hear their laughter ring around in this house.. Dutta looks at his mother tenderly, and she says, life's biggest happiness is the birth of one's child..now when happiness is knocking at the door, I feel that I can fulfil my duty of being a good parent..  try to forget your dark past, life is calling out to  you.. instructs his mother. She pulls his  head forward and kisses his forehead...always stay happy! she smiles at him with dewy eyes,  wipes her tears and  leaves his room... and standing near  his window he watches his mother as she heads towards his wooden stairs.

Kaminey song

Amidst the blue light Dutta  turns his face to look out of the window...slowly he turns his face towards his door.  In the blue light he sees a hazy image of a pair of legs coming up his stairs[ the popular Bollywood song Kaminey]..Dutta watches intently as the pair of legs approaches his room, the figure stops and looks to it's side.."what can poor life do, if it's got me?  the figure comes full front it's Dutta the mechanic who smiles at Dutta Bhau standing near the window.."I've burdened life with  my constant complaints, night and day".. Dutta beckons  Dutta Bhau toward's him with his hand.. "what can poor life do it it has me? I've burdened it with my constant complaint, night and day". Dutta turns to leave and waits for Dutta Bhau to follow him.."my desires are  wicked, my dreams are sordid".Dutta Bhau watches the figure go down the stairs...and slowly his footsteps come down his wooden stairs, "befriended  my heart,  but it too turned out vile". Dutta Bhau stops to look down his steps and suddenly they change to the steps that lead him to the lake side. "what can poor life do if it has me? I' ve burdened it with my constant complaints night and day",FB he pelts a stone in the lake, ripples, then its empty stairs as Dutta Bhau stands in the dark alone by the lakeside feeling his gun in his hand, looks at it, counts money, wipes his sweat, as Dutta the mechanic, but realizes who he is now..  

Naku wakes up in her bed , takes off her cover and lowers her legs off the bed, "sometimes I asked life to cage the moon and bring it to me"  she walks out in the night on to the terrace, "other times I  saw a lantern and said it hang it on the sky, sometimes I asked life  to cage the moon and bring it to me". Naku looks up at a lantern hanging on the porch.. she recalls FB, Dutta holding Supriya in an embrace, "all my  reasons of living were vile.. sordid, wicked". Naku cries and returns to her room and looks at the teddy, and recalls FB, dancing with it, "my story is wicked, my ways are vile".Naku cries and stuffs the teddy away in a trunk, turns to her cupboard, "befriended  my heart,  but it too turned out vile". She grabs the chunni he gave her and, how FB, she had put it in her head.. she cries and slowly turns from her cupboard and drops the chunni in the trunk too ..and sobs and closes the lid of the trunk.

Dutta FB,sees himself by the lakeside looks at his upturned gun, and recalls Seema shunning and betraying him away, he cocks his gun and images of his first killing comes to his mind, also the images of Dutta the mechanic in the garage, conjure up  and he smiles. Naku walks ahead in the corridor of the house, "who so ever's face I ripped apart, was someone else inside, an innocent pigeon turned out to be a peacock".. Dutta heads toward the pond, with his gun pointing down. He sits by the edge of the pond and looks  into the water,"sometimes I was wicked, sometimes it was others,.. wicked, vile, sordid" he looks at his reflection, picks up a stone and  throws it in the pond, "my friendship is vile, my friends are wicked, befriended  my heart, but it  turned out vile too".. the song melts away and he throws a stone at Dutta the mechanic 's face, smiles and looks upwards  apprehensively..

Dutta talks to Naku

Naku stands attentively by Bapaa's statue... and the lone dark figure of Dutta, gun in hand stands before her..he walks slowly towards her, so you can't sleep either? he asks her. She smiles nervously and he remarks with a thought, there's something about this night, this night has transformed my life. Naku looks at the floor. He looks up thoughtfully and compliments her, you were right Naku ..and he swings his gun on his forefinger,  when  bullets fired from this gun on the ground, flowers won't bloom, these bullets took me away from this world.. he comes closer to her and faces her.. looks her in the eye and says, you always asked me to start life afresh, humm? and she smiles into his face..he continues,  today Aye Sahib too said that she wants to hear the laughter of children in this place.. he walks away from her gun in hand but  smiles and he turns and walks back to her..and faces her again, you said that only the one who understands why theses hands are stained with blood, will be my wife.. he walks away from her as she looks sadly at his back.. he rests his arm against a wooden pillar and dreamily tells her, that's what happened today, someone saw the blood on my hands  and shed their own blood.. accepted my pain..  Naku lowers her eyes with a smile. He cranks his head, smiles at her and gives her a sided look.. with a finger pointed at her he say,   you were the one to make me understand , Saab give Supriya Tai another chance. He turns and gives her a broad smile, and walks back to face her, Bappa's murti between them..he holds her by the shoulders and she looks at him.  He says with a sparkle in his eyes, due to you I am able to start life anew, if this day has arrived in my life it's only because of you   Naku! only because of you .. thank you! he says grateful.

Dutta let's go of her shoulders and vows, now I'll only do what you asked me to do ,  I'll never hide the pain within me, I'll share all my joys and  sorrow with Supriya ! I 'll make Supriya my life partner! he declares with a big smile...I 'll start my life afresh with Supriya ! and turns his face from her , and smiling he walks away, and turns the corner.. leaving her standing before the statue of Bapaa with a few tears accompanied by a smile of quiet resignation on her face...episode ends  Hamlet53 ~ 26.11.13                               

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap ~  Naku, one day you'll have haldi applied to you as well..  Naku replies, my work is finished now.. I had to bring Saab closer to Supriya Tai...

The night is a sleepless night for three important characters of the story.. Dutta , Aye Sahib .. Naku                                                                     

The episode is about the thinking Dutta.. the evaluating Dutta.. he looks at comparative data of past events , and weighs them against the present figures  and facts. It's a deal he faces and he has to gear himself either to go for it or to let it go. He is looking out for emotional profit and gain, however he does need the time to study and analyse the proposal.This episode is all about that especially the beginning portion.

The episode also illustrates, Dutta taking up ownership of his wrong doings and criminality.. yes his mother protects him but..he is honest and admits full responsibility with a sane mind.

The choice of the song Kaminey.. too is a great choice where he performs an evaluative  procedure of his dark deeds.. it seems that the stirring  within himself to bring a reformation within himself seems to have began.

His scene with Naku is not  only to share just his  decision ,but also to laud all her efforts in guiding him to take the correct decision.. a step in the right direction.

This direction  in his life will warp horribly and then as a human being does,   he will look for someone to blame and that someone  will be  Naku..

Dutta 's life has just begun this night.. and he will embark on a journey where he finds the ultimate peace and love, but till then Dutta has a long way to go.. a very long way.

Naku receives  the healing from the person who unknowingly wounds her. The balm of being thanked by him.

Aye Sahib recaps Dutta's past and her past..  and in doing so she also off loads her own guilt that she feels in making Dutta what he is today a Don.. she feels by getting him married .. she can perhaps correct the many wrongs she has committed against him.. so it's her own sin  that she needs  forgiveness for...

This episode plus the previous one all focus on the supportive maternal role. Previously, Babi supports the traumatized Naku , gently offering her calming words ..

Here Aye Sahib supports and  galvanizes  her son into doing what she as parent thinks is right for Dutta.

N.B~many thanks, for reading the previous wu, uwith, fassben, fiz, twinky ,  Naku, warrie. sona, tha'.     

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta as bonding dutta hopes and dutta talking to nakku and nakku
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie🤗

Awesome update dear....Enjoyed it soo much .....Poor Dutta .😭..He has blindly believed Supriya's fake tears & words.😭...Slowly he is changing his mind..😭..loved AS-Dutta's sweet convo...Your descriptions were awesome...Yeah He is looking like a small baby in that scene...Loved AS in this scene...your side notes are awesome dear..As also one of the reason for Dutta's wrong path selection.😭..Loved Mother-Son ki lovely moment...Loved the way you've described about the Kaminey song sequence..wow..You gave the meaning also..Thanks soo much dear...its such a treat to read..Poor naku.😭..Her stage is heart wrenching😭...Poor Dutta.😭.He is going to give a chance to Supriya😭...Oops...Poor naku😭...She is going to be a main accuse for Dutta's wedding tragedy.😭..Your analysis is wonderful...In previous episode Babi consoled Naku & this episode AS has consoled Dutta...Enjoyed your analysis & superb update dear.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...take care...

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago