Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie๐Ÿค—
Awe...Nice update dear...Enjoyed it so much...OH No I can't bear this Ravi & Supriya's stupid ideas.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Selfish lovers.๐Ÿ˜ก...Poor Dutta & Naku.๐Ÿ˜ญ..Anyhow I loved dutta's don behaviour with Sups..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Hate this Kala & her venomous manner๐Ÿ˜ก..Poor Naku...๐Ÿ˜ญ..Ravi is a cheapest lover in the world.๐Ÿ˜ก..Loved Dutta's ignorance at dining table.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...EEEW...BG gave the worst idea to Sups.๐Ÿคข.Baji has innocently fallen on Sup & BG ki cheap idea.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Loved your foot note Hammie...Enjoyed reading a lot...Thanks sooo much dear.๐Ÿค—..Eagerly waiting for the slap.๐Ÿ˜‰..take care..Thanks a lot...๐Ÿค—

twinkle-star thumbnail
@bharti
Where are you dear???...Twinky baby missing you,warda,Naku & all.๐Ÿ˜ญ..Where are you all???..๐Ÿ˜•...Please come back sooon...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi twinky im here yaar was out for some work thats why couldn't post ..going to do it now :)
Warda. thumbnail
Hi hammie. ..sorry for the delay ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thankyou for another brilliant ud...its actually a treat to read..
episode though start with that sups grrr taking naku's place...nakusha's face is coming in my mind how she left the place for her and then looks back before leaving ..a very sad scene actually. ..
kala right now is the most amused person at patil niwas lol the piece of info she has got is worth million dollar for her...poor supriya she is trying to break a hard nut woh naku k hath se hi khae ga ๐Ÿ˜Š apart from that dutta and having food are pole apart things...he is done with one spoon of poha in a day...
I have always hated ravis nods to supriya insisting her to go ahead with dutta...kesa lover hai yeh๐Ÿค”

Supriya has started to act on her plan hmm matlab we have to see her trying to make dutta fall for her nahiii...on the other hand we have the comparison of naku who never tried to win him yet conquered him..
baji and roops scene together is cute..they make a very sweet jodi actually :)
episode ends on suds well ohh colors 
hammie plzz post next episode soon...was it the one with sangeet songs?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~57

16th March 2010

Pre-nuptial celebrations

Sangeet

Episode begins with fore-cap of Baji walking away from Roops and heading for Supriya who is preoccupied by the thought will Dutta turn up at this function tonight.  Baji assures her... don't be tense, I'll make sure he comes.  Baji heads towards the entrance of the main hall  and  gives one final look at the background behind him.  While he waits he checks his watch. Supriya 's face wears an apprehensive look. Baji checks outside and eventually returns with his upper lip pressed in his mouth... and continues to glance at his watch.. Supriya turns to catch her lover's eyes who gives her a hand signal to the effective of you look stunning.. or he could have  meant ..stay  calm..She gives him a sided shy smile.

Aye turns up and feels Supriya's face affectionately and says, come let me take a look at you.. while all the pleasantries are being exchanged. Baji comes back into the  corridor, muttering,"Supriya vahini, I'll bring Bhau!, where the hell am I supposed to bring him from , he's so hot tempered!  he may come.. or not... if he doesn't come??  Baji worries, as he looks around, I'll end of looking like a laughing stock! done so much  for this event! he moans,  and then smiles , no  Baji ,  be positive! he'll come!  be positive! and once again he takes himself out to the entrance to check Dutta's arrival..and he suddenly yells with glee at every one, he's here! sshhh.. quiet! stop the dance and music! generally the word is spread that Bhau  is approaching.  Baji reminds every one,  do as I asked  you all to do.. he yells,  pandav! lights off!

Lights out ..  silhouettes of guests, and family  arrange themselves according to plan

An estatic  Baji spins his arms and runs to take position..

The dark shadow of Dutta falls on the outer wall and his slow frame makes way to the entrance corridor of his home. He stands still..as darkened  shadows bathed in blue watch.. him in complete silence. He senses something.. and like an he animal pauses.. and looks to his right...is uneasy[as a don he is alert something does not feel right , normal].. and  calls the one name that means LIFE to him first..  Baji... silence, Aye Sahib!.. silence.. Tai !.. silence. He takes a deep breath and takes the first step on a path of red and yellow petals.. but stops.. his frame, right hand folded across his belly ,the left in his trouser pocket ,he stands bathed in the blue light. He moves his head to the right..looks up, briefly and  then with furrowed eye brows casts his eyes down and continues to walk ahead slowly.. kissed by a  gradual shower of  rose petals .. he continues progressing on and he narrows his eyes as the naughty petals flick past his eye lashes and dwindle down to the floor to become part of his flower strew path.. he walks on and sternly looks to his side at  known shadowy faces .. finally he stands still as a trickle of petals rain on him .. he looks around.. in the dark. as he feels soft  petals continue to sprinkle on him and he raises his head up.. slightly puzzled. He stands serious with a furrowed brow.. one arm folded on his belly ,other pocketed.. and he waits... Roops darts from the side row of people and sprinkles holy water on him and breaks the deathly silence, isn't it cute! and he glares down at her.. as she returns to the side. Baji steps before him from the  parallel side, pulls his gun out places it on Dutta 's palm and says  Bhau !..  as from today , I am packing up this job. Dutta, with a scowl looks down at  Baji and then at  Baji's gun on his palm..and replies in a guttural voice, have you gone mad? and  Baji stands firm and says ,no Bhau! I am really quitting this job.. and he brushes his hand on Dutta 's arm and quietly returns to standing position...Dutta looks on with Baji's  gun in hand to where Baji goes.. and the lights turn on! to reveal Kala flanked by Kishore and  Leela.                                                            

Dutta looks to his sides and then lowers his eyes.. quizzically. Then he raises he eyes and Supriya 'parents and Suds and Roops beckon him with their hands to draw his attention and slowly part .. he turns, looks ahead to what they reveal.. in darkness under an arch and two columns of fairy lights...slowly the  dimmer becomes brighter to reveal Supriya sitting on a decorated mandap. He looks as all clap, happily..  Naku claps and then lowers her eyes. Dutta turns his face and looks at the demure Supriya suspiciously.. blinks and then turns his eyes towards  the smiling faces of his family members...and then towards Supriya 's parents happy faces.. and his elated mother..  and he lowers his eyes and then  looks ahead at Supriya his eyes piercing her..  Baji approaches a speechless Dutta , so Bhau what do you think? then he takes his gun off Dutta's palm  and adds, Bhau did you think I'd ever quit this job? come on Bhau! and he pulls Dutta by the arm.. and Dutta turns to him and growls, what is going on here  Baji?..  Naku looks at Dutta. already she senses his mood, his tone.. Kala watches bemused.. oh here we go..  Baji jokes, Bhau it's just a decorated swing!. As kids we played  a lot on the swings!  meaning don't be weary.. and all put on a forced smile at  Baji's jest... he literally drags Dutta by the arm to the swing where Supriya sat,  as he shouts with a flash of his arm I did all this for you!.. and gently with his arm pressed on Dutta's back  Baji , ushers him towards the seat of the swing where Supriya await's Dutta's arrival.. Baji acts the proverbial bestman here who supports the groom.. Baji chips in,  Bhau vahini has been waiting for you since ages.. and he literally plonks Dutta down , oh just  sit down Bhau!  and Dutta sits down with a scowl on his face... as he turns his face to one side. Supriya turns to give him a forced sided smile...

Baji starts his hosting, so! our Dutta Bhau is now  finally here! ladies and gentleman ,please honour my request and I'll treat you to some sweets later!  all clap, well said! and Dutta can't stand the noise and the cheering anymore and he springs to his feet.  Baji urges him to sit, Bhau be comfortable ! please sit down , Bhau!  look I 'eve written some poetry for you it goes like.. and Ganpat shouts , recite !recite! and Baji says thanks. Sulking Bhau..leave the company of loneliness! and Dutta closes his eyes trying to be patient... the evening to join hearts is here, share your feelings with vahini...and he nudges Dutta ,whilst Supriya smiles.  Baji receives a lot of applaud and Dutta glares at the utter nonsense of the Baji's subject and jumps to his feet again..and confronts  Baji , what's all this?  Baji starts to dance, we are all set for dancing and music Bhau!.. that's it! Dutta has nothing to say except that he simply marches off the stage! and goes straight to his mother, while Ravi looks on at what's going on. Aye Sahib says, what's wrong Dutta?  and Dutta asks in a lowered voice, Aye what is happening here? what kind of a ceremony is this? the priest didn't mention this.,Aye says , yes , but.. and  Baji chips in, Bhau ! why are you asking Aye? ask me ! Bhau I did all this! Bhau I've seen it in Bollywood movies! when the hero gets married there's a lot of dance and music..chirps and Dutta looks at his mother, not entirely approving .. and Baji adds and you Bhau! are not less than a hero.. Dutta turns his face to his mother and gives her a firm angry look, Aye Sahib, I don't like this! and  Baji interrupts, look Bhau you will have to participate!  for, after so long Bhau has agreed to get married! shouldn't we celebrate the occasion ? what do you say that may this be Bhau's first and last! wedding!..here comes the dark reference to irony.. Baji urges, Bhau! let's go to vahini and he holds him by the arm.. and he twists Dutta's arm and pulls him towards Supriya. Dutta tolerates it to a degree as  Baji  prattles on,  Bhau you and vahini make such a lovely couple...and again he tries to force Dutta down to sit. Dutta resists, and raises his palm, Baji It's enough!  Baji pushes him down again and says. Just sit and loosen up a bit!. Dutta looks up and says  Baji.. and Baji  replies , what  Baji!  Baji!  Bhau.. Baji is here... and Dutta flares his nostrils at his friends stupid antics... all watch with interest as Baji humours the occasion, really at Dutta's expense.. Baji continues, Bhau why don't you sit a little closer to vahini ! he suggests. Dutta growls at his friend with a raised finger ,ok enough of your jokes!.. and  Baji carries on, Bhau  Baji is not being funny , just take a look ! vahini is blushing so much!.. and Supriya puts on a smile , as Ravi almost rolls his eyes, and Kala watches slyly, while Naku too gives a happy smile... but Dutta looks or smiles not.. he continues to show he'd rather not be here.

Baji , says one minute, and then turns back and yells , hey  Naku! come here and bring some soft drink!.. Dutta can guess what's next and he spins his head and rolls his eyes, as Supriya smiles.. at  Baji's endeavours... Naku comes forward with the tray of drinks and  Baji carries on jabbering.. Bhau don't be angry it's sangeet! music and dancing!  Party! so enjoy! ..and a soft drink and he  offers Dutta a glass of soft drink! which he refuses.. and  Baji gets carried away by his over exuberance and begins to force Dutta!, come on Bhau drink it! please drink it!.. ok Bhau if you're not having it then at least offer it to vahini to drink.. and  Supriya  smiles shyly... and  Baji forces the glass to Dutta's mouth again. Dutta  grabs the glass , gives  Baji daggers and stands up holds the glass, and glares at  Baji with piercing looks. All look worried,.. and  Baji urges , give it to vahini , and Dutta growls , I said once ,no! and no means no!.and  Baji advises him , oh come on Bhau? we get married in life only once. Dutta steps off the stage puts the glass down on Naku's tray and  strides off!

Baji continues, he taps Naku, come on Koel let's make Bhau drink some soft drink! and  Baji catches up with Dutta and badgers him, come Bhau offer some soft drink to vahini! Bhau I made the drink especially for you, I swear! yells Baji as Dutta continues to walk away,  but  Baji grasps his arm and in rage Dutta pulls his arm free with a jerk and twist. All hold their breath at Dutta's outrage and Baji smiles up at him as he holds Dutta's arm. and says Bhau..

Dutta swings his torso and gives Baji a resounding slap across the face that echoes around! the commotion  makes Naku let go of  the drinks tray and it comes crashing down. All look in shock as Baji stands at the bottom of the staircase with his cheek covered by his palm.. while Dutta towers above him.. looking down at his bosom face with a face as hot as hell!

Supriya stands alone on the stage full of untold fear.Baji with palm pressed on cheek looks stunned...and slowly he turns his eyes towards Bhau's palm which curls up..into a fist. And with one finger raised Dutta  stares sternly at  Baji. People's faces have dread written all over them... ENOUGH OF YOUR JOKES! He warns  Baji ..and  Baji stands before Bhau frightened and  moves his eyes downward. Aye Sahib looks very sad.. as Dutta shifts his narrowed eyes to his mother!.. Dutta throwes glares at every one slowly and most of all to  Baji ! and then heads for the stairs...

Baji looks on devastated, but muses too..as he  soothes his cheek with his palm.  Naku looks in horror.. as Dutta goes up the stairs , but  Baji follows him, and crosses his path.. and lowers his eyes. Dutta looks up at  Baji in anticipation.

An overcome Baji looks at Dutta , as all look on.. expecting more trouble..  Baji moans, Bhau we've been friends since you were eight years old...and I was seven years old.. Dutta turns his face with hooded eyes... how could you hit me Bhau? me!

Unimpressed Dutta  takes a step up  but  Baji blocks his way as he lowers his head, reclines his body and places his hand on the balustrade.. and sings a popular Bollywood number.. inflict as much pain as  you will! I'll bear it with a smile.. swear by you            ! swear by you! oh beloved ..this love will never end beloved ,swear by you swear by you!   Baji  dances before Dutta and also wants to dance with and around ,  him but Dutta glares at him!  Baji tries all the moves, chicken dancing, begging Dutta to forgive him but Dutta continues with his bad mood, till Kala comes and feels his fac , and holds Dutta  by his arm and takes him back to Supriya.. Baji looks crest fallen as he got the slap , did the entertainment and Dutta goes and obliges his sister..

Kala seats him down near Supriya once again.Every one claps, much relieved that Dutta is finally doing what he is is expected to do according to the norms. He sits on the narrow swing stage beside Supriya .. legs slightly parted, both arms resting inwards from the thighs , hand clasped together and head held down... whileevery one watched them like them  were exhibts. Amidst clapping, Baji jumps back before his Bhau's face like a pest!  He teases Dutta! so Bhau! how's it going?.. suddenly  Roops  Baji 's co host makes an announcement! everybody look! Here comes vahini!  and  two bare feet dressed in a black churridar jumps down the  step.. and then tip toes on the floor.. her back to the audience she holds up a yellow chunni against the back of her head by her folded arms.. and to the cadence of a popular beat she shakes her bottom! As Ganpat claps his hands in happiness! she suddenly twirls around and it's Leela dressed as vahini.. carrying a yellow fabric shoulder bag she gyrates and dances before her Bhau and vahini!.. she jokes no I haven't  brought chill I have brought sweet bread! for himmm.. and suddenly Roops dressed as Naku comes and physically assaults the pretend Supriya.. shouting you dare to kill Bhau! where did you come from! attack him?.. she has Supriya restrained on the floor as she yells iam here ,nothing can happen to Dutta Bhau. speak up!what's in this ?  says the pretend  Naku  and  Leela the pretend Supriya shouts save me! you want to kill Dutta Bhau! show me what you've got! 

Then a pair of black shoes and pathiani bottoms slowly   comes down the stairs.  Kala looks to the person, while pretend   Naku is about to strangle the pretend Supriya. yelling I am here nothing will happen to Bhau .  Kishore giggles.. as Dutta looks at he figure descending the stairs... Naku ! a voice  sounds as  Sudarshan dressed as Dutta Bhau stands before  every one. and  points his  gun upwards. Dutta narrows his eyes and  with firmed lips juts his mouth to one side. baji  watches Dutta 's reaction and Aye smiles and feels her forehead .. at  Sudarshan's impersonation of Dutta.. the pretend Dutta stares at the pretend  Naku , who is shame faced.  Sudarshan as Dutta says pulls a stern face raises his gun and steals a glance at pretend Supriya  , there's no bullet in the world that can kill Dutta !.. and Dutta moves his eyes unsmilingly ..and the pretend Supriya says not bullets but puran poli !. and Sudsarshan   sides his gun and flares his nostrils... and pretend Supriya says, but if you don't like the puran poli then you can shoot me..  Dutta turns his face to the side and tries to supress a smile .. and the pretend Supriya says coquettishly, I've brought it for you and she offers him a morsel.. please eat.. and he waves his gun and says ,  umm, ummh, and pretend Supriya urges please try and he shakes his head and says  hummhumm..and shouts as he raises his gun up ... Dutta !   .. and Dutta looks down with a sarcastic smile..and then looks at the frightened and upset pretend Supriya ..  Baji is weary as  Sudarshan shouts out Dutta's impersonating words  Dutta! Shriram! Patil! ..doesn't like jokes! And he raises his gun up..

Dutta narrows his eyes ,and suddenly stands up on his feet.. he had enough  and while every one looks worried Dutta takes a step off the low stage.. his face serious and tough..  episode ends Hamlet53  14.11.13                   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap ~ Supriya singing a song..

The episode in general terms is light hearted, funny and very entertaining,and loved by majority of viewers. But I didn't have to think too hard, to see the episode with mine own eyes..  Looking at it from Dutta 's perspective , I found it rather a sad episode , where Dutta is forced to be in a situation where he feels uncomfortable and out of place. I felt he is given all the attention in a manner which he never hold value for. In fact I feel that humour and entertainment was sought on his account..  he Dutta was made into a laughing stock.  Baji's behaviour was obnoxious and completely OTT.. this whole show was not meant to  make Bhau happy ,but instead it makes him angry and embarrasses him.. the saddest part is.. that everything is fake.. the only few real things are that both Dutta and Supriya do not want to spend the rest of their lives with each other.. and the last truth is that Supriya and Ravi  love each other..

All this function is done to make the families happy. something not quite right... 

NB ~ Twinky thanks for your moving shots of Dutta /Supriya in the button scene.. plus thanks reading and commenting. Warrie, as always  it delightful to have you on my threads.. loved your comment. Tammy..  thanks for posting the pictures mate you are a star I love going through your thread.. Fassben cheers for continuing to visit  this thread..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie. ..sorry for the delay ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thankyou for another brilliant ud...its actually a treat to read..
episode though start with that sups grrr taking naku's place...nakusha's face is coming in my mind how she left the place for her and then looks back before leaving ..a very sad scene actually. ..
kala right now is the most amused person at patil niwas lol the piece of info she has got is worth million dollar for her...poor supriya she is trying to break a hard nut woh naku k hath se hi khae ga ๐Ÿ˜Š apart from that dutta and having food are pole apart things...he is done with one spoon of poha in a day...
I have always hated ravis nods to supriya insisting her to go ahead with dutta...kesa lover hai yeh๐Ÿค”

Supriya has started to act on her plan hmm matlab we have to see her trying to make dutta fall for her nahiii...on the other hand we have the comparison of naku who never tried to win him yet conquered him..
baji and roops scene together is cute..they make a very sweet jodi actually :)
episode ends on suds well ohh colors 
hammie plzz post next episode soon...was it the one with sangeet songs?

Awee warda๐Ÿค—
You came here yesterday...Loved your comment sooo much...episode ended on suds Because our Hammie loves Suds sooo much๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰..Sooo sweeet of you Warda๐Ÿค—...Big tight teddy bear hugs from twinky baby๐Ÿค—

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi hammie๐Ÿค—
Aweee such a lovely update dear...enjoyed it sooo much...Loved the way you described about Dutta's walking style & alert.....Yup Very ott behaviour from baaji...Teasing Dutta behind every one...poor Dutta he tried to control angry...But couldn't...What a slap...Poor Baaji...Loved Duji's dance...Cutest scene..Loved it...Dutta got irritated again...What will happen next??..Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Loved your wonderful update sooo much ...Superb analysis Hammie..Its true...baaji tried to  do a big mistake.....Thanks sooo much Hammieee.๐Ÿค—Take care..twinky's fav scenes...

Warda. thumbnail
 hammie ๐Ÿ˜Š
its a funny ligh hearted episode. ..hot tempered dutta is the highlight of this episode ... the moment he entered the hall one can easily sense his bad mood yet baaji kept irritating him... what was he up to lol...I think he was asking for that slap with his constant blabbering ๐Ÿ˜†...and dutta nay kiya thappar mara woh bhi hero style main haha...poor baaji I wasn't expecting he will slap him but then baaji should know he is dutta sriram patil๐Ÿ˜›

Loved the song played on baji very apt for dutta and bajis friendship...funny thing is dutta s expression telling him so you will not give up haha..

Loved your personal analysis to the core ...thats so true that instead of making dutta happy they have created an uncomfortable situation for him...very well put what were they trying to do when when they know it will never appeal him instead of being amused he was completely embarrassed in the end...your view has given a completely new perspective to this episode.๐Ÿ‘
p.S how did you feel after watching suds in a pathani๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

hammie ๐Ÿ˜Š

its a funny ligh hearted episode. ..hot tempered dutta is the highlight of this episode ... the moment he entered the hall one can easily sense his bad mood yet baaji kept irritating him... what was he up to lol...I think he was asking for that slap with his constant blabbering ๐Ÿ˜†...and dutta nay kiya thappar mara woh bhi hero style main haha...poor baaji I wasn't expecting he will slap him but then baaji should know he is dutta sriram patil๐Ÿ˜›

Loved the song played on baji very apt for dutta and bajis friendship...funny thing is dutta s expression telling him so you will not give up haha..

Loved your personal analysis to the core ...thats so true that instead of making dutta happy they have created an uncomfortable situation for him...very well put what were they trying to do when when they know it will never appeal him instead of being amused he was completely embarrassed in the end...your view has given a completely new perspective to this episode.๐Ÿ‘
p.S how did you feel after watching suds in a pathani๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hi Warda๐Ÿค—
Aweee Lovely comment dear....
@Red:-
Warda..๐Ÿค—.Sudarshan is Hammie's Darling sweetheart na...So she is the happiest person to see him like that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

PS...Twinky is totally sad dear...Hammie said she is sad & no more updates from her side..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.Please do something dear...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Big hug from twinky baby๐Ÿค—

Warda. thumbnail
Hammie plzz post next ud soon...missing it badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ