tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
ravi supriya scheming kala evil plans and nakku drooling over dutta
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie๐Ÿค—
Awe...Awesome update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much..Evil kala...I  Hate her to the core...She knew about Sups &Bodyguard ki Luv story ...She has planned to spoil Dutta's life.How can she insult our Hammie's favourite Dutta's Hands???..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‰..Loved the button scene dear..Your descriptions are awesome..Enjoyed reading a lot....Supriya too Naku's job.๐Ÿ˜ก..Who wants she now???..๐Ÿ˜ก...Poor Dutta๐Ÿ˜ญ..Thanks so much fo your lovely update dear.๐Ÿค—..Your side comments & analysis are wonderful ..I miss your sweet roars..๐Ÿ˜ญ..I have tried a lot to hear your Roars.๐Ÿ˜ณ..Even Baby called you as bad lion also๐Ÿ˜›...But No use of it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I'll try more..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...Thanks so much Hammie for your mind blowing update dear.๐Ÿค—..Eagerly waiting for the next update.

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie๐Ÿค—
Awe...Awesome update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much..Evil kala...I  Hate her to the core...She knew about Sups &Bodyguard ki Luv story ...She has planned to spoil Dutta's life.How can she insult our Hammie's favourite Dutta's Hands???..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‰..Loved the button scene dear..Your descriptions are awesome..Enjoyed reading a lot....Supriya too Naku's job.๐Ÿ˜ก..Who wants she now???..๐Ÿ˜ก...Poor Dutta๐Ÿ˜ญ..Thanks so much fo your lovely update dear.๐Ÿค—..Your side comments & analysis are wonderful ..I miss your sweet roars..๐Ÿ˜ญ..I have tried a lot to hear your Roars.๐Ÿ˜ณ..Even Baby called you as bad lion also๐Ÿ˜›...But No use of it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I'll try more..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...Thanks so much Hammie for your mind blowing update dear.๐Ÿค—..Eagerly waiting for the next update.

cutest scenes
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Koel Naku is too white a character ...with a permanent halo shinning around her. She fails to see the intent of insult when she is asked to sit for the pooja. Its a wonder that living in a chawl and fighting odds daily have left her innocence untouched...that of a one year old perhaps. Babi on the other hand  (being older and wiser???) can sense the under current.

Ivy i would have said the same about koel naku not too long ago..  But i do believe some people dont lose their innocence come what may.  Its as if they dont know any other way dealing with adversity.  Atleast naku,s character has been consistent in this regard.  Even in the slums she would rarely react to the insults hurled at her, remember the new years party, the neighbours insulting references of naku to witches n then the street boys wager of losers proposing to naku.  She would console babi who would be shattered at her daughter,s plight. Rarely naku felt the need to take on such people except only for love she had this strong urge to remove her soot ๐Ÿ˜‰   Otherwise She was numb to rage, insults, insinuations..   Yeah, Its almost unreal to see someone tolerate so much.  But i do see people who have an unshakeable faith (pure faith) in almighty tend to take odds in their stride easily n naku completely trusted in bappa,s wisdom 
twinkle-star thumbnail

Thank You so much tammy๐Ÿค—..Me too loved the button scene so much..โค๏ธ.But That Supriya spoiled everything๐Ÿ˜ญ
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud๐Ÿ˜Š
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie๐Ÿค—

Eagerly waiting for the update.....Please update soon dear..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

PS:-Thanks so much for encouraging me..๐Ÿค—..Lady nahi baby..๐Ÿ˜ณ..Take care...

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi hamlet
awesome ...remembering all the great moments of LTL๐Ÿ˜Š

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~56

15th March 2010

The episode begins from the point when Supriya asks Naku to  hand over the  button sewing chore to  her, and forthwith dismisses  Naku from Dutta 's room.  Naku does as she is asked and resignedly she comes down the wooden stairs. She pauses briefly at the last step and looks up longingly at his room, then lowers her eyes and  simply gets on with it. She walks past the lounge area where Aye Sahib and Kala thrash out things about the marriage.  Aye Sahib emphasises on the phone,  yes definitely !Dutta 's wedding will be celebrated with all pomp and show, there should be no flaws in the arrangement. Kala reminds her mother to phone the sweet mart store also.. aye says yes and then calls for  Naku who walks by.. Naku!

Naku stops and Kala yanks her head with apprehensive sided eyes, and repeats ,  Nakusha ! and  Naku stops and faces  the two ladies, Aye Sahib  asks,  did you clean Dutta's room ? why hasn't he comes down yet ? one,  he works through the night! she complained.  Naku  with a dead pan look informed, Saab has a button missing on his kurta, aye asked hastily, so did you sew it back on?  Naku replied,  as Aye phoned, yes Supriya is  dealing with it. Aye who is trying to contact the sweet mart..  couldn't believe her ears and her eyes lit up  and she offers her thanks to Jagdammbe !.. Kala looks down, then gazes across at her ecstatic mother..  who then says to daughter with a beaming smile, at least one worry has been sorted out,  and Kala has a , that's what you think look on her face. Naku sadly lowers her eyes and AS  continue, at least the  silence between Dutta and Supriya is broken.  Kala smiles and Naku is dejected. A rejoicing Aye Sahib  instructs,  Naku my child ! lay the table with breakfast! those two will be on their way soon.

Kala  muses, my naive mother understands neither evil nor good, what will happen  when she finds out that her DIL is involved with someone else?.  Kala then saunters over to Naku , who stands on  a spot with lack lustre eyes. Kala looks at this rather dispirited  Naku , and remarks, what's the matter  Nakusha , you look very sad ?  Naku gives her a broad smile, as her answer...and adds, no nothing Tai!  I am fine. Kala peers at her eagerly, as  Naku walks off towards the dining table. Kala looks on and muses, what can be done with people who fall in love ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dutta 's Den

He peers at Supriya with contracted eyes and asks without mincing his words, are you afraid of me?. Supriya silently lowers her eyes and gives a nod. He goes towards his bedside table picks his gun up.. puts it in place behind his back, puts on his waistcoat, and tells her in no uncertain terms , this is how I am and I 'll remain this way. Stops to collect his brief case and sternly says to her , you have to decide what you want.. [this section is a repeat of friday's episode  what was colours up to?] and goes out , walks past Ravi  across his balcony and  open plan study. Ravi watches Dutta leave.. and his face clouds up. Inside Supriya  looks concerned too.. and finally she walks out towards Ravi  on vigil Dutta's door.  She admits, Ravi I can't do it!  .she walks away he follows her down the corridor.

Aye Sahib, and Kala  and  Leela  sit at the table. Supriya butters a slice of bread. And  Leela studies her across  the table. Ravi stands behind at a distance keeping an eye on Supriya . Kala eyes catch Ravi 's face and then  Supriya 's and smiles secretively..

Dutta marches in brief case in hand, followed by Baji. Aye Sahib looks up relieved...and says, come Dutta eat some breakfast, and all look towards him. Dutta replies  stiffly , no Aye , I am not hungry, Aye looks puzzled. Babi who stands beside Aye Sahib, insists, Bhau , eat some hot poha., it'll fill you up ,since you're busy all day .. and all smile. But Dutta refuses, no thanks mausi, and then turns to his mother,  Aye I have some work out of the area,  so will return home late. Aye looks crestfallen, Dutta eat something! she protests , and he says clearly.. Aye I am really not hungry at all.. and all then present stress. Supriya steals a glance at Ravi who gives her a signal with his head, to persuade Bhau.. so Supriya says, since we are talking about food , why don't you  have a bite to eat? Dutta lowers his eyes.. and Kala looks at her difficult Bhau .. Supriya, continues I'll give you a glass of cold butter milk..Aye Sahib smiles at Supriya 's effort. She  gradually stands before him with the glass  but he looks down at it disinterested .. without accepting it..  but she still  holds it before him.. not amused he turns to her, I don't want it. all look worried , Baji urges him , take it Bhau , vahini is   giving it to you with so much love,  but he growls, no! turns and leaves.. while Baji yells behind him , hey Bhau .. Supriya stands helpless holding the glass on her palm. 

Dutta's mother looks terribly worried.. and Kala wears a twisted but mysterious  smile on her  face.. Supriya looks at Baji stressed and Dutta calls aloud come on  Baji!  and Baji rushes off.

Kala now moves for the chance she was looking for , like a spider  to trap the fly.  She goes to Supriya who , stands next to Ravi.. opportune moment as the saying goes to kill two birds with one stone.

Kala looks at a serious faced Ravi and asks, what's the matter Supriya ? I hope the needle didn't hurt you?  that, Bhau looked very angry.. Supriya stands her ground and says, no nothing like that.. and Kala gives her a knowing smile, look if my brother annoys you! you just come and tell me , I'll pull him by his ear and bring him to you.. Aye smiles approving Kala's pep talk, Supriya lowers her eyes shyly, really it's not anything like that Supriya repeats again, but Kala says, it's not anything like that.. than is it something like this .. and she turns  to look at Ravi's face.. and Supriya looks  petrified..  and Kala pulls her by the arm and says, leave it! you come with me and she takes her away from Ravi's side... to the dining table,  have a seat..  come sit.. and she literally presses Supriya's shoulder to sit.. and stands over her, we are not that old fashioned.. and she turns over a plate for Supriya...and  dishes out some poha in her plate. Supriya looks up at her quite fearful , and Kala assures her, think of me as your friend. It's not necessary that you consider me your SIL. ..for secrets can be shared with friends.. tell me are you afraid.. to get married?..  Leela catches on.. secrets ? how do you mean? Supriya much worried now turns to look at  Leela .. and Ravi too from far, appears very confused. Kala snubs  Leela , you can't understand... she comes around and sits facing Supriya and  Leela , and continues talking to  Leela , don't you understand the pain of leaving your own parents?  every girl sadness fears  separation from her family, friends, and she houses these fears in her heart, before marriage.. Aye smiles, and  Leela looks confused, as Kala tells Supriya, but these scerets you can share with your friends..you can talk to me about such matters.. and why aren't you eating.. come please eatup..  Supriya looks at Ravi petrified and he too looks concerned...but gives her a head signal to eat her food.. Kala looks bemused at Supriya and then at her body guard... and  then with a smile sneers at her, I bet you are anxious to go  back to your room quickly today.. but today I won't let you, Supriya and Ravi both startle at Kala 's undercurrent gibes .. but Kala jests, Aye sahib your daughter in law always leaves the table with half eaten food!  ask her to eat her food with us today  , says Kala with a tough look on her face... go on finish your food Supriya!  and she gives Ravi a sided look telling him whose boss in this house .. Kala gives a struggling at her food Supriya, an evil look like a hunter to a defenceless prey..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest House

Ravi paces in the corridor for Supriya to return from breakfast, eventually she turns up with a long face. He fumes.. and turns to face her,  checks to see if anyone  is about.. and then pulls her by the wrist and drags her into the guest room.  She, warns him, what are you doing Ravi! Someone might see.. annoyed he says, what is the matter  with you? everybody is downstairs, you think you'll win his heart over  by serving him one glass of butter milk? you think he's a baby!.. annoyed she replies, I felt like mixing poison in the milk and gulping it down myself! Ravi shakes his head and moans at her, you can't even handle such a small job!..

She protests, you call this a small task? you think entertaining a goon, a thug! winning his trust? is  an easy task  to you? in rage when and who he might shoot!  no one knows! and you expect me to  be nice  to him?.. Ravi comes over to her side to pacify's her , but she  presses it upon him, Ravi why don't you get it! I am  repulsed at the very thought of going before him, let alone feeling his hand! she protests, that's it! I cannot do this anymore! either you take me away from here, or I'll  poison myself! but I am definitely not! going ahead with this marriage! ..he calms her down, are you mad whose asking you to marry him? ok.. he walks away from her and drums it in her brain,  make him fall for you! once this security lapses, we  can run away from here , you will not need to get to the altar for a wedding!..Supriya now calm, asks, then what should I do? and he replies, entice him,  once he melts, then we will disappear from here.. he says, Supriya smile at him, a woman smile can soften any man..he turns to convince her, Supriya, try to understand what I am saying..humm, and she nods and gives him a  bear hug.. and his arms too embrace her. She , mumbles, I just want to go away from this place , somewhere which has only you and me.. he pulls away from her and  consoles her , yes and only are love will remain, nothing else, and we will bury the memories of this place right here.. she says compliantly , like a good child, Ravi from now on I'll do as you ask  me to.. and he gives puts his arms around her comfortingly..Supriya seems such a puppet.. minus any substance, self worth, self respect or.. self awareness..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supriya/  Baji

Have to say Supriya  follows Ravi's brief.. by attempting to win every ones' trust in Patil Nivas .. the following scene is an example..

Supriya sits by herself in the outdoor peacock sitting corner. She turns her head up and rolls her eyes to catch who is around.

Baji walks in attending to his phone, yes Bhau Iam home now! are you still in Chiploon ?haven't you left that place? hey Bhau stay chilled,Iam here., yes everything is under control..  Baji suddenly notices Supriya alone in the outdoor sitting area.   Baji confirms, yes Bhau will phone you.. and then he notices Supriya.. vahini  what's wrong? and he comes to her side, you here? on your own? has Bhau said anything to you?.. Supriya is quick to say,  no.. well he doesn't really talk to me.. he doesn't like anything about me..discloses Supriya and  Baji looks worried at her face. She  further confides,  Baji I don't think he'll ever forgive me..  Baji reacts, what do you mean he'll never forgive you! with  Bajirao around, tears in your eyes? not done!, look you just chill! I 'll fix everything... Supriya says to justify her effort, Baji I tried everything..  Baji thinks and  then chirps , vahini don't be tense! now just you wait and watch what  Bajirao will  do!.. Supriya smiles at him.. and  Baji is pleased to see her smile..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pre- nuptial celebration

More merriment ,Fugdi dancing takes place. Kishore speaks to   Babi, overseeing arrangements, as  Leela and  Kishore watch on.  Naku comes in from the side carrying a tray of soft drinks. Roops looks on at the dancers wanting to dance with someone herself.  Leela just rolls her eyes at her younger sister. Aye sahib walks in with Kala and smiles, looks like  Baji has done a great job with the arrangements... looks like he'll make every one dance today..a hint at his near miss forthcoming  attempt  at a dance with his  Bhau..

Aye sahib in full festive spirit says to  Naku who stands with an empty tray,  Naku you and your Aye will have to dance too! Kala rubs in , it's Dutta Bhau 's wedding event..

Roops fusses, who shall I dance with? And  Baji turns up looking at the lighting and dcor.. he rolls his sleeves up with a smile...wow awesome! he says, and walks in towrds the dancers and Roops shouts, hey  Baji! will you dance me oh come on! he protests and she grabs his palms! and then gives him a spin with their arms stretched before them.. he yells , hey what are you doing? Roops shouts it's Fugdi ! look Aye Sahib! she shouts as they slowly spin.. and  Baji pulls apart , hey stop it! Roops yells, why have you stopped Baji ? and he shouts, Bhau will shoot me if he sees me ! and he dashes off as Roops begs him, please just one more time!!  Baji !  Baji! listen to me she yells and he yells back no! I loads  of work to do! and he goes to Supriya ..  Leela and suds look at them suspiciously ..   Supriya whispers,  Baji he'll come won't he?  Baji assures her, vahini done stress ,  Baji rao is here, I'll bring Bhau ..  

Leela whispers to her husband, Baji is not only Bhau's right hand, but watch how he's flattering Bhau's would wife as well.. Suds pulls a face and replies, if Baji's the right hand man then I too am  Bhau's sycophant... you watch how I'll  flatter Bhau so much  Baji will be side lined and Bhau and us  how's that? ..he gives a wily smile .. and the episode ends. Hamlet 53~ 12.11.13.

Precap ~ come on Bhau it's sangeet night, and dancing .. hey  have a drink.. and  Baji offers Bhau a drink from  Naku's tray.

For me the episode is about Kala and her largely bullying tactics. How she identifies the victims. How cleanly and smoothly she moves  in slowly and steadily  with hints, innuendos and puns..playing on both Supriya and Ravi's vulnerability... like a bully giving her victims, mental and emotional abuse.. Askha was brilliant.. Kala is completely in control.. all around her are like putty in her hands.

The episode also has elements of unacceptable truths that rock the plot. Like how Ravi and Supriya are portrayed as a pair of doomed tragic lovers.. while the male protagonist Dutta who is a larger than life figure is reduced to  a thug, a criminal, and a low life..

The episode has pleasant elements too . Baji 's loyalty is once again evident as he attempts to offer practical support to his Bhau's future wife...

NB~many thanks for reading the previous WU, uwith, warda, dilse, fassben, bart, tammy, twinky.

Twinky , your moving shots of the button, Dutta and  Naku is a treat to watch. My favourite bit was with him and Supriya.. it had more of Dutta in it..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
kala taunts nakku heartbroken ravi supriya cheap planning baji with his never to be vahini