Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie πŸ˜›
   I dont believe you found time to cram 3 episodes when you were supposed to be packing for the next day,s flight ?  God! 😲  Im sure you are only thinking dutta n laagi in Costa brava,  Tera koi ilaaj nahi 

Episode 47
Woaw our damsel in distress manages to escape, just the way as i expected, well almost.  But what a mouthwatering coincidence, she bumping into the vehicle driven by dutta.  It was a very exciting moment, how everyone of us wanted dutta to recognize her but to no avail...  Gadha jo tehra 
But luved how naku ducked for cover both from prying eyes of dutta n from morey,s wolves.  Just luved the way dutta kicked the man sending naku crashing on to his chest.  It was as if fate giving dutta multiple chances to see the real face of naku lol..  But for naku it was a tight escape from everything.  
Huh, the sealed lips of supriya refuses to open, not even to her mother ?  It was humanly impossible much to dutta,s irritation n it doesnt end there.  She has the guts to insult him time n again but speak ? Outrageous totally πŸ˜‘
Now we have a bhao seething under rejection, wisely baji warns naku to stay clear but naku is too ignorant to understand the ways of the rich n powerful.  She innocently tries  to cover up for sups behaviour which obviously doesnt go down well.  

Episode 48
Naku goes a bit far in her attempt to alleviate bhao,s pain ignorant of his rage n the turmoil churning inside him.  Naturally he snaps n it was no surprise for me the manhandling n tellng naku gets.  
Babi again utters all the right words but i doubt naku has heard it lol...  Its amazing the difference between two mothers here, AS has no clue what her daughters upto n babi can feel every pulse of naku.  AS is obsessed with dutta,s well bein n neglects her daughters which has boomeranged to a great extent.
But baji makes sure his friend gets to know his mistake.  Curiously this was one time when baji instead of covering up makes sure bhao hears the bitter truth.  Friends are supposed to not just be a source of strength n support but also i feel be the conscience keepers.
Even thou there seems a visble uneven balance of power in the friendship between duji, there is an unseen element of immense trust almost blind trust to be honest n gratitude between the two.  Dutta rarely expresses but his trust in baji is unquestionable which is why it becomes an even bigger hurt when baji lets him down with naku,s secret later  

Episode 49
Baji,s words has had the necessary impact on dutta.   He quickly feels the need to make up for his misdeed.  Here again one gets to see the greatnes of dutta,s character.  It doesnt matter to him if naku is a mere help, He has the humblenes to reach out.  But sadly as you pointed out hammie his words of not physically abusing a woman turns out to be hollow.  He almost killed seema n later nakusha is dragged multiple times n even slapped.  
Naku,s reaction to dutta was one of hurt.  What follows later is totally unexpected. Dutta opening up to naku n laying bare his past,  seals naku,s fate forever in a way lol..

Thank you hammie,  hope you are having a great time.. Hmm dont worry ill not miss you,  teen din ke liye wuds jo milgaya tere yaad mein πŸ˜†

good day scraps, glitter graphics and nice day commentsTake care πŸ˜‰

Hi BhartiπŸ€—
Awe..awesome comment dear...Luved it...❀️..Sooo sweeet of you...πŸ€—
...Who is that cute baby????......Is it twinky ???πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dutta saves Naku from the lecherous Morey twice. I wish Naku had faith in Dutta to confide and the best opportunity was when he shared the Seema's betrayal.

I wonder which relief was greater for Naku...being saved from Morey's goons or from her Saab's eyes.

Ravi and Sups what an obnoxious couple they make... I find Ravi more distasteful as he tries to sell the so called love of his life for personal gain.

Babi points out to Naku that she is in love with a man who barely notices her existence. IMO, Babi (though I do not always agree with her decisions) is more in sync with her children than AS who lives in her own make belief world.

Dutta is emotionally so fragile that he cannot even imagine Sups rejecting him... though he is nowhere close to being in love with her. Did his mother's premature death, ill treatment at Damodar's and then Kala's hands make him like this? Seema's betrayal was the nail on the coffin! Baji so far has been his only close friend who has stood by him unconditionally.

Was it Dutts's instincts or his comfort level with Naku or just plain desperate anger that made him confide in her? In some corner of his mind Dutta is confident that this young girl will understand him. This is where we see Dutta's change from an innocent man-boy to the hardened Don. Yet he maintains the integrity of a good man with great and endearing values.

Thank you for the wonderful updates Hammie. How did you manage to write the WUs ? Hats offπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hammie πŸ˜›
   I dont believe you found time to cram 3 episodes when you were supposed to be packing for the next day,s flight ?  God! 😲  Im sure you are only thinking dutta n laagi in Costa brava,  Tera koi ilaaj nahi 

Episode 47
Woaw our damsel in distress manages to escape, just the way as i expected, well almost.  But what a mouthwatering coincidence, she bumping into the vehicle driven by dutta.  It was a very exciting moment, how everyone of us wanted dutta to recognize her but to no avail...  Gadha jo tehra 
But luved how naku ducked for cover both from prying eyes of dutta n from morey,s wolves.  Just luved the way dutta kicked the man sending naku crashing on to his chest.  It was as if fate giving dutta multiple chances to see the real face of naku lol..  But for naku it was a tight escape from everything.  
Huh, the sealed lips of supriya refuses to open, not even to her mother ?  It was humanly impossible much to dutta,s irritation n it doesnt end there.  She has the guts to insult him time n again but speak ? Outrageous totally πŸ˜‘
Now we have a bhao seething under rejection, wisely baji warns naku to stay clear but naku is too ignorant to understand the ways of the rich n powerful.  She innocently tries  to cover up for sups behaviour which obviously doesnt go down well.  

Episode 48
Naku goes a bit far in her attempt to alleviate bhao,s pain ignorant of his rage n the turmoil churning inside him.  Naturally he snaps n it was no surprise for me the manhandling n tellng naku gets.  
Babi again utters all the right words but i doubt naku has heard it lol...  Its amazing the difference between two mothers here, AS has no clue what her daughters upto n babi can feel every pulse of naku.  AS is obsessed with dutta,s well bein n neglects her daughters which has boomeranged to a great extent.
But baji makes sure his friend gets to know his mistake.  Curiously this was one time when baji instead of covering up makes sure bhao hears the bitter truth.  Friends are supposed to not just be a source of strength n support but also i feel be the conscience keepers.
Even thou there seems a visble uneven balance of power in the friendship between duji, there is an unseen element of immense trust almost blind trust to be honest n gratitude between the two.  Dutta rarely expresses but his trust in baji is unquestionable which is why it becomes an even bigger hurt when baji lets him down with naku,s secret later  

Episode 49
Baji,s words has had the necessary impact on dutta.   He quickly feels the need to make up for his misdeed.  Here again one gets to see the greatnes of dutta,s character.  It doesnt matter to him if naku is a mere help, He has the humblenes to reach out.  But sadly as you pointed out hammie his words of not physically abusing a woman turns out to be hollow.  He almost killed seema n later nakusha is dragged multiple times n even slapped.  
Naku,s reaction to dutta was one of hurt.  What follows later is totally unexpected. Dutta opening up to naku n laying bare his past,  seals naku,s fate forever in a way lol..

Thank you hammie,  hope you are having a great time.. Hmm dont worry ill not miss you,  teen din ke liye wuds jo milgaya tere yaad mein πŸ˜†

good day scraps, glitter graphics and nice day commentsTake care πŸ˜‰

Great observations and comments, BhartiπŸ˜ƒ

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

good day scraps, glitter graphics and nice day commentsTake
Hi BhartiπŸ€—
Awe..awesome comment dear...Luved it...❀️..Sooo sweeet of you...πŸ€—
...Who is that cute baby????......Is it twinky ???πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

@ Twinky thank you 😳   Ofcourse the innocent child is the forum,s one n only twinky baby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@ ivy   Thank you dear,  πŸ˜³

twinkle-star thumbnail

@ Twinky thank you 😳   Ofcourse the innocent child is the forum,s one n only twinky baby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@ ivy   Thank you dear,  πŸ˜³

Awe Bhati...Thank you dear.πŸ€—..@Red...Awe..Big Teddy bear hug from Twinky baby...πŸ€—πŸ€—...Sooo sweet of you dear...πŸ€—..
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hammiee

Inspite of story never forgotten...u bring a new perspective through ur writing...😊dutta sharing his past with naku...I guess this was his first step towards dutta been more than a master ...loved it

twinkle-star thumbnail

Hi HammieπŸ€—

mmm...Twinky baby missing you & your sweet ROAR  on the forum dear..😭😭..2 days more.😭...Hope you are having wonderful moments dear.πŸ€—...Enjoy the fullest Hammieee...πŸ€—..

Episode-48

Heart wrenching update dear...OH NOOO...I hate Dutta's violence behaviour towards innocent naku...OMG He told about her status in PN..That means she was just a servant or like that??...OMG!!...Thank god I didn't understand his dialogues...I only understood He repeated his name Dutta Shriram Patil again & again...Anyway I loved your explanation Hammie...Err Roops...Hate her...Loved This Babi..Loved the way she consoled Naku...Good Mother...But Evil trio knew about Naku's one side love...Agree with you Hammie dear...Naku's love is so pure & unconditional...Dutta listened to Baji...Awesome update dear...Enjoyed it ...Thank you so much dear...Sooo sweet of you..Lots of Hugs from Twinkerella baby...πŸ€—.

twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode-49

Hi HammieπŸ€—

nice update dear...Loved it...baji reminded last night tragedy...Supriya has still maintained the same attitude...Evil Kala made mockery out of Naku..Dutta felt guilty...Naku deeply hurt by last night incident...She repeated & reminded that she was a servant..Poor naku.😭..Dutta tried to explain her..But she  continued her blah  blah...Dutta grabbed her arm & took her to a river side...Dutta's painful past is going to start from next episode....Eagerly waiting for your return Hammieee.....Twinky finished her all 3 blah blah comments.😳...Miss you soo much..😭...We all waiting to welcome you home...πŸ€—..

twinkle-star thumbnail
Today is Saturday....We all are waiting for your return Hammie..πŸ€—...Hope You had a wonderful days in Spain...πŸ€—..Hugs from Twinky babyπŸ€—

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the updates Hammie and hope you had a great holiday. Away from the cold and the rain.

Is it just me or does anyone else also thinks Dutta feels a connection with Naku but doesnt realise it yet? Or probably already is in love with her.