Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Hammie🤗

Awe...Wonderful update dear..Loved it so much..❤️...Me too had missed this episode..😳.Thanks a ton dear..🤗..Yeah..Naku also a stubborn baby like our Dutta.😉😉..What a strong relationship between baji & his pyari phone😆😆...Our naku was a sprinting queen hai.👍🏼..OMG!!!...Malmal Moorey's Re-entry..😡😡.eeew...🤢.Hate this lustful animal Morey..🤢...Dutta's deadly punches were not enough for him😡...he deserved for more hot punches.😡😡.twinky baby wants to smash him😡😡..eeerrr.😡😡..Poor naku😭...Hammie🤗!...Awesome update dear...Enjoyed it so much...Thanks a lot dear.🤗...Eagerly waiting for your summaries dear...Sooo sweeet of you...🤗... Take care..🤗..Lots of hugs from Twinky baby.🤗.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hammieee🤗🤗
Wish a Happy Joyful  vacation dear.🤗🤗..You truly deserve it.🤗...Sooo sweeet of you dear🤗...Have lots of fun...😃😃..Enjoy Hammieee🤗.Twinky  try be a good Baby...😳😳...Lots of hugs from twinky baby
🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI HAMLET
                          CONGRATS👏
AWESOME WRITING😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
morey 😡devil...he deserved another round of kicks by dutta...

akele kahan jaa rahein ho  hemein saat le lo😊jahan jaa rahe ho...really going to spain...here's my shopping list😆

hammiee jo on-line ho sakta hai me asking it
ud of OS & ff😆
alex1 thumbnail
Hammie,

Congratulations on being one of the best of the best.

Will come back to read and enjoy the episodes that I have missed. 

I am very happy you and yours are safe.           

You deserve the very best, enjoy your trip and make memorable moments.  You might want to share with us sometime. Enjoy life to the fullest, each day is a gift.        

We surely will be waiting with open arms to welcome you home.

Alex
Edited by alex1 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~47

2nd March 2010

Ware- house

Scene picks up from where, Morey leers at her.. he, moves towards her.. posts his crutch  on the floor between them, he attempts to lean towards her, touches her intimately on her face and hair.. he lusts after her, twisting her tendril of hair.. I need to  speak you,  Nakusha ji  with slowww gentle love. Repulsed before he got any further, with presence of her mind, Naku kicks his shin and hurls him aside! He crashes amongst the boxes and she speds! he does try to regain his posture and limps after her yelling to his boys catch her .Morey's disability lets him down..  justice prevails.. his chase is over now..

Naku runs for her freedom is out in the open now... however Morey 's bad boys  do chase her over the derelict site. Naku sprints as never before! pants as she reaches, built up areas! clutches on to the bundle of her garments! and then runs towards  a main busy road... she runs like mad on the pedestrian pavement with the men hot on her heels..The men seem to have lost her, but soon see her as she runs ahead...and turns the corner of the side  road. She takes a sidewards peak at them...they follow still, and she crouches against the wall, to give them a miss. She sees the coast clear and then runs  the other way ready to cross the road...  and collides straight into a white speeding saloon car!.. the driver screeches to a halt!. She falls against the bonnet...looks to check Morey's men, and then over her folded arm she looks at the face of the perplexed driver.. Dutta! They stare at each other, she's in shock and he's  calm, relieved that he didn't run over this woman over! he stares her face, her profile but has no clue.. why should he? Saab loathes beautiful faces, however, slowly his eyes do flash.. but she clutches and tries to hide her clothes, and her eyes beg him for help and pensively he does get out of the car, building up suspense has he recognized her?..as he straightens his body outside the car, she raises her head from the bonnet, and he slams the door shut and walks angrily towards  her and growls, can't you see a speeding car! In panic she falls to his feet Saab save me! basically this for two reason, save herself from the men.. aand from Saab's eyes.. Dutta is taken aback  by her crouched figure at his feet.He asks her who is he meant to save her from? he raises his eyes and looks around,  then sees the goons, running, they stop.. one of them moves towards Naku  grabs her by the arm and is ready to take HER, Naku confirms Saab  save me !.. then comes Dutta 's right leg straight into  him!. while he lands on the floor,  Naku clings to Dutta's broad chest! He looks down at the top of her head, as she rests her cheek on this chest, his pulls his mouth down. They fire! he ducks her down! Stands,  pulls his gun out and fires back! One man shot, the other still comes towards  him. Dutta orders her to sit in the car. He tucks his gun away and has a hand combat with the second man.  Naku watches from within the car. With heavy punches and kick legs! he sends the two men packing and one sprawled beside Dutta's car.. Dutta looks around for more, walks to his car , opens the back door. The girl had gone.. he gets in his car and drives off.

~~~~~~~~

Outhouse

Fair  Naku stands before her mother, dressed in her own clothes. Relieved,  Babi says Sai Babaa saved you today, Morey's back, you stay in the house, don't go out, especially on your own! that Morey cannot be trusted, he's capable of anything.. but one thing is for sure he cannot enter Bhau's house.. within Bhau's house none can touch you.. ironical words.. Kala will later on.. stay indoors my child.. and Babi offers thanks to   Bappa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patil Nivas

Baji meets Dutta near the outside gate. He notices Bhau's injured hand and wants to know how it happened? and moans,  you went off without me , I got told off by Aye Sahib. Dutta asks,  Baji go eat with Aye , I'll come,  have to sort something out first.

Dutta goes towards the guest room. Ravi stands guard outside the room. Dutta walks past the room, then stops, as he over, hears Supriya's mother, I don't know anything! what do you know about Dutta Bhau? he is a good man.. Dutta, walks past Ravi , stands in the door way and listens to Supriya's mother counsel her.. they are such a good family , you'll live like a  queen. I can't understand what it is you exactly want? when Aye Sahib  asks me what will I say to her? say something ? her mother pleads as she strokes her hand. Supriya notices Dutta 's presence, and he quietly moves off.. more concerned that she didn't even tell her mother the reason..he stops and looks sharply at Ravi at the door and walks down the corridor.

At the dinner table all wait for Dutta who finally arrives. His mother asks him where he was?,  you don't care about me.. Kala too joins in , we were worried sick  about you. Dutta replies, he was stuck in some work. it's done  now.. Kala notices his bruised hand and wants to know how he got it? his Aye too fusses, and he  brushes it aside, it's nothing really..his mother asks him to sit and eat, for,  till he doesn't eat she won't eat anything either.. I should hope so as Dutta is the breadwinner.. he feeds a multitude .. he comes around and pulls out the empty chair besides Supriya , she stands up! from her chair! and all look aghast at her action... her parents look embarrassed. Dutta's  family wait for his temper to explode.. Naku opens the fridge in the kitchen, and she hears a loud crash outside in the dining room! Dutta punches Supriya's  chair with great force  right against the wall.!

Dutta's Den

He storms back  to his  room! in a fit of rage he  recalls her getting up from the chair.. the insult! and incensed he kicks his table with his foot!  he tries breathing in to allow calm to prevail upon him...recalls suds words, hope it's not like Supriya doesn't want to marry Bhau? the thought plagues him... he almost looks like a little boy about to cry!

Naku comes up the stairs, carrying his food on a tray. She begs  Baji to let her go in and  give him  his food.  Baji refuses again, says, Bhau is very mad! but seeing her face tells her to wait while he checks.. Baji opens the door , and finds Dutta sitting on the floor at the end of his bed. One  of his arms  stretches on the foot of the bed, his head parked back , and one hand holds a glass of whiskey. .. Baji comes in and Naku follows in silently as well.  Baji tries to tell her to leave.. Naku pipes up courage and says, Saab all his is new for Supriya Tai ..new house, new people, he rolls his eyes.. and drinks.. but she continues,  probably she doesn't want to leave her parents.. every girl fears this, you live with your own people  in your house, and Supriya Tai.. may feel all alone.. Dutta raises his finger and wags it at her to stop her bashan!... and she does.. episode ends.. Hamlet53, 29.10.13.

Bart loved your description of Ravi, thanks for your extended feedback..  hilarious, ivy you are correct, both Ravi and Supriya brought in so Tasha can come closer..  thanks Alex for your comment ..

~~~~~~~~~                  

LTL Written Update

Episode ~48

3rd March 2010

Episode picks up from the point when he wags his finger at Naku to quit giving him a lecture. He gets up from the floor and walks towards the table to continue with his drinking session..Naku physically stops him from drinking by covering his glass with her hand.. what follows is  a  bout of violent rage  from Dutta towards her, where he tells her exactly what her status is within the household..  really the man was deeply hurt, he  has been drinking, to console himself, thus aggravating his hurt.. in no way was in a position to listen to reason...what  Naku says is in one ear, out the other but when she stops him drinking he blows a fuse.. no doubt it  is the first scene which shows his violent streak towards her, but.. in the main a busted forehead, brings her a step forward onto his past and his heart. It's not like Baji hadn't warned her..

Roops sees Naku come down the stairs from Bhau's room..she gloats at the fact that possibly Naku has been shown her place... so cute isn't it? she cascades the news to her boss Kala Tai.  Naku , sits before  Bappa , gathers her thoughts in despair as she feels the cut on her forehead, one of the servants comes and reminds her that best get on with the chores,  as loads to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitchen

Babi is busy cooking at the stove, when Naku comes into the kitchen.  Babi asks her for help , and wants to know where she'd been?. Naku maintains silence, till her mother notices a trickle of blood on her forehead. When asked how she got it?  Naku replies, I slipped and hit the corner of the table. Babi will not be duped and she challenges, in Bhau 's room! and then she applies turmeric as an antiseptic.. Naku  says,  leave it.. but her mother applies it caringly anyway. Naku grabs her mother's hand who, consoles her, Naku this wound will heal with turmeric, but what about the one on your heart.. where will your mother bring the balm for that? .. I know you conceal the wounds of your heart from everyone, but I am your mother I see all... look at me Naku , what kind of a man do you love? forget Bhau !forget this love! it makes no difference to him whether you are dead or alive! he will not even look at you.. and you have wounded your heart for him.. Kala , Roops, Leela, listen to this whole conversation between mother and daughter.. here comes another aspect of  Naku's love for Dutta , being ill-treated by Dutta matters to her not, whether  her love is returned , it matters not... such is her unconditional love for her Saab.    

The sisters scoff at the new found information.. Kala decides to use this love story /infatuation /weakness of  koel  Naku for their brother.                                  

Baji tells off Dutta,  over roughing Naku  the night before... fantastic episode between Duji episode ends Hamlet53, 29.10.13 ..it's interesting that Dutta listens to Baji.. why? has the influence of alcohol abated a bit..?   does drinking magnify Dutta's  problems.. past and present?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                       

LTL Written Update

Episode ~49

4th March 2010

Scene starts with Baji reminding Dutta, just because some girl broke your heart in the past, doesn't  make it right that you believe that all are out to deceive you..

Breakfast

All gather at the breakfast table. Dutta turns up too, looks at Supriya.. is reminded of yesterday's incident when she stood up and left, as he sat by her. His FIL gets up from his seat to offer Dutta his chair. Dutta ass him to sit down and touches his feet and receives the man's blessing..he looks at Supriya, and then goes and sits next to her, to indicate all is forgiven.. she shuffles away. But Dutta recalls,  Baji's words regarding his violent behaviour towards Naku . Aye sahib  warns him, about working late at night , till the marriage isn't over! .Aye Sahib  calls for  Naku to bring Dutta 's food. Kala rubs it in , yes where is she?  Babi says,  Naku's unwell and that she will bring his food instead.. Kala , plays on,  really? she seemed fine  last  night.. Dutta takes note...and feels guilty, Leela adds , hope she didn't injure herself while working.. Kala adds , kaki you need to watch over her she at a tender age , when she can't differentiate right from wrong... an illness at this age cannot be trusted, but don't worry I'll send you some medication...

Dutta eats his food , but is preoccupied with  Baji's words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out house

Sethji plays throw and catch with a ball. Dutta turns up and asks him , you not at school?. he replies, he has grown up now and is providing security to his Tai ...like  Bajirao. Dutta asks what's wrong with your Tai ? he says, don't  know, my parents never tell me anything. Dutta asks where is your Tai ? and Sethji replies, what can I say Bhau! she says she's ill! and on top of it she's cleaning the room. Baji 's words haunt him,  you struck a girl Bhau! , and he goes into the room.

Naku stands on the bed, wipes the dust off the ceiling fan, she coughs. Dutta enters and raises his eyes to her back, she wipes the fan. He walks in and with narrow eyes looks up at her..busy at her chore. She suddenly shrugs off the dust! and it catches Dutta , who coughs loudly...and then covers his nose.

In horror she looks down at him , still perched up on the bed... she says , sorry Saab !and he indicates with his hand to her .to come down.

She stands before him , but takes a step backwards, and says.. Saab if you wanted something you should have called me..she feels her forehead...and Dutta recalls,  Baji's words, you struck a woman ..then he says, your Aye and brother said you are unwell, what's the matter?..  Naku stutters, after last night.. a bit. Dutta says, I have come here to speak to you, last night I was a bit drunk, that's why  I lost my temper, it was not my intention to frighten you.. so  forgive me.

Naku says, no.. Saab ,it's my fault, I am a servant, don't have any sense, we are simple poor people Saab, such a huge mansion, with so many people... she turns away from him, my Aye warned me to be careful in what I say...she turns to face him with folded hands.. Saab we are heavily indebted to you, you have given us shelter, you saved our lives, sent Sethji to school, provided babaa with a job, and I ... speak without thinking.. she turns her  back to him.. I .. forget...

He walks up closer to her and stands behind her..  Naku listen to me.. she turns and her eyes pop out at the close proximity, with him...he looks down at her as she backs off from him terrified... and   Naku continues.. I forgot that you are Dutta Sahib.. forgive me Saab.. I made a mistake...he turns to face her.. sobbing in her clasped finger tips..

With compassion , he calls her with his outstretched arm , come here... she goes to pieces, Saab forgive me! please don't hit me!.. he tells her off,. be quiet! and come here!.. don't hit me Saab! she repeats and he yells! Quiet! why are you frightened ?told you I was angry last night! because I was drunk! I have never in my life raised my hand on a woman! .. and won't ever.. this has to be the biggest lie coming from the great Dutta.!..you  want to know why I did what I did? then come with me.. growls Dutta..

He grabs her arm and literally, drags her along out of the outhouse  ..as her brother watches on.. gob smacked!

Dutta takes her out to his parked car. Baji looks worried, and Dutta says. Don't worry I'll be shortly,  get in the car  Naku! he orders.. he ram's  the  accelerator  and drives her... back into his past...drives like a manic, steals angry glances at her ..and finally stops at a set of stairs that lead to the bank of a river. He looks on then gets out of the car, he seems lost in thoughts .. Naku gets out of the car. and  stands beside him at the top of the stairs looking down.. he reaches out for her arm just above the wrist and.. gradually takes her down the steps , closer to the water.. till he gets to  the platform, overlooking the river... he says in a baritone voice, look at his place carefully.. this is the place where I changed from a human to a beast...that Dutta who smiled at the simplest things of life,  is dead!  that Dutta who used to dance with joy in the rain! what did you think? I was always like this? I too had a heart within me, a simple ordinary youth's heart,.. you don't believe me?..this is the very place where I buried Dutta .. and Dutta Bhau! was born he yells Dutta Bhau .. his arms out stretched.. he walks towards her and says.. all the dreams within me, all my innocence.. finish.. he shrugs his hands.. Naku smiles, Saab this place is beautiful ,and he yells, but I loathe it! you said  Naku ,  say, good bye to pain!.. he points to her , and walks towards her.. do you know what pain is? what my pain within me is ? that furnace that burns inside ?.. so hear now.. this was ten years ago...but it's still fresh in my mind, like it happened yesterday..

Flashbacks of Dutta in acts of violence are shown.. the episode ends on Dutta's painful expression.. Hamlet53,  29. 10. 13..

Precap: FRIDAY 5TH MARCH, EPISODE 50.. Dutta recalls, we had a small world, but a beautiful one..Seema  shown feeling bangles.. wanted to capture her fragrance, as soon as she came.. I would forget all my hard days labour.. 

This precap actually reminds me of what Kala says earlier about young love.. a tender age to differentiate right from wrong..  Dutta 's love with Seema..  does it fall in the puppy love category..

Enjoy these crammed versions.. apologies.. I am looking forward to doing Friday's episode. These have been based on videos uploaded on You Tube by the wonderful

Swasti.. great work.. thanks Swasti ..  Laagi fans indebted to you..    

Ok folks that's all for now.. next wu will be posted on  Sunday..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
am back happie hope i will reach this update today
twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode-47

Hi Hammie🤗

Awesome update dear....Enjoyed it sooo much...Errr Morey...Naku pushed him to the ground..His disability helped Naku  to escaped from him...uff finally Morey's chase was over now...Sprinting queen started her run again...She collided into Dutta's car..But dutta didn't recognize her...hammie you found reasons for Naku's save me statement...Yeah agreed with you dear...Loved the fight scene...hot punches & kicks...Naku escaped from Dutta too...Supriya's mother gave counseling to Supriya...Duta heard that & moved...Sups mother didn't know about Sups ki luv story...Oh Dutta...He got insulted by Sups...He was totally became mad..baji tried to stop Naku..but she didn't listen to him..Poor girl she has strated her bahsan...Dutta warned her to stop her bashan...Next episode will be a sad one..twinky will come back tomorrow...One comment per day.😳...Thank you so much for your wonderful update dear..🤗..Loved it so much...Take care..Hope you have a wonderful day on Spain..🤗.Lots of hugs from Twinkerella..🤗..

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
nice ...ud
read abt strom...tc
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie 😛
   I dont believe you found time to cram 3 episodes when you were supposed to be packing for the next day,s flight ?  God! 😲  Im sure you are only thinking dutta n laagi in Costa brava,  Tera koi ilaaj nahi 

Episode 47
Woaw our damsel in distress manages to escape, just the way as i expected, well almost.  But what a mouthwatering coincidence, she bumping into the vehicle driven by dutta.  It was a very exciting moment, how everyone of us wanted dutta to recognize her but to no avail...  Gadha jo tehra 
But luved how naku ducked for cover both from prying eyes of dutta n from morey,s wolves.  Just luved the way dutta kicked the man sending naku crashing on to his chest.  It was as if fate giving dutta multiple chances to see the real face of naku lol..  But for naku it was a tight escape from everything.  
Huh, the sealed lips of supriya refuses to open, not even to her mother ?  It was humanly impossible much to dutta,s irritation n it doesnt end there.  She has the guts to insult him time n again but speak ? Outrageous totally 😡
Now we have a bhao seething under rejection, wisely baji warns naku to stay clear but naku is too ignorant to understand the ways of the rich n powerful.  She innocently tries  to cover up for sups behaviour which obviously doesnt go down well.  

Episode 48
Naku goes a bit far in her attempt to alleviate bhao,s pain ignorant of his rage n the turmoil churning inside him.  Naturally he snaps n it was no surprise for me the manhandling n tellng naku gets.  
Babi again utters all the right words but i doubt naku has heard it lol...  Its amazing the difference between two mothers here, AS has no clue what her daughters upto n babi can feel every pulse of naku.  AS is obsessed with dutta,s well bein n neglects her daughters which has boomeranged to a great extent.
But baji makes sure his friend gets to know his mistake.  Curiously this was one time when baji instead of covering up makes sure bhao hears the bitter truth.  Friends are supposed to not just be a source of strength n support but also i feel be the conscience keepers.
Even thou there seems a visble uneven balance of power in the friendship between duji, there is an unseen element of immense trust almost blind trust to be honest n gratitude between the two.  Dutta rarely expresses but his trust in baji is unquestionable which is why it becomes an even bigger hurt when baji lets him down with naku,s secret later  

Episode 49
Baji,s words has had the necessary impact on dutta.   He quickly feels the need to make up for his misdeed.  Here again one gets to see the greatnes of dutta,s character.  It doesnt matter to him if naku is a mere help, He has the humblenes to reach out.  But sadly as you pointed out hammie his words of not physically abusing a woman turns out to be hollow.  He almost killed seema n later nakusha is dragged multiple times n even slapped.  
Naku,s reaction to dutta was one of hurt.  What follows later is totally unexpected. Dutta opening up to naku n laying bare his past,  seals naku,s fate forever in a way lol..

Thank you hammie,  hope you are having a great time.. Hmm dont worry ill not miss you,  teen din ke liye wuds jo milgaya tere yaad mein 😆

good day scraps, glitter graphics and nice day commentsTake care 😉

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago