Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi HammieπŸ€—
Awe...LTL WU thread reached 50 pages......Heartiest Congratulations dear.πŸ€—...Hats off to your dedication & wonderful updates..πŸ€—...Lovely thread..❀️.Love it so much dear..❀️..Thank you sooo much dearπŸ€—...Keep rocking Hammieee ...Heartiest wishes from Twinky baby..πŸ€—...

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

hi twinky πŸ€—
hope you are doing well. .sorry yaar I miss being here too regularly but its just work and university which keeps me on my feet ...I love reading your comments too they wre always awesome😊
yeah ive heard about London, s weather I hope all stays well and everyone is safe there...afzal and hammie plzz look after yourself...may Almighty keeps you in His special care Ameen

Hi WardaπŸ€—
Awe..Warda...Happy to hear from you dear.πŸ€—...Twinky too miss you sooo muchπŸ€—...My comments???🀣...Awesome??🀣🀣...Sooo sweet of you dear.πŸ€—...Warda!!! Hammie said  Twinky is  a nautanki..😳😳...You tell I'm a good baby na...😳😳

Yeah I heard that  today 140000 houses were under power cut in South England..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Hope everyone is safe there..πŸ€—..Hammie !!!..You also have power cut????.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...God is always with you dear..πŸ€—..

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome updates Hammie⭐️

The Supriya episode IMO brought TASHA closer to each other. A house which is planning for a wedding throws unusual circumstances for people to interact and hence the beginning of many a romance. I like the way Dutta relies on Naku to solve his problems than going to his sisters.
Baaji's Nautanki provide the comic element and also the lovely BATASHA scenes make the episodes bearable.

Though I detest Ravi a big thank you to him for being Sup's love interest.

Your comments after each episode is the cherry on the cake.

I like the idea that this thread should be made a sticky and your WU archived.πŸ‘πŸΌ

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud...rejuvenating ...thanxs

congrats for 50 πŸ‘
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
loved the ud...mujhe toh out house ka conversation bahut acha lagaπŸ˜†...entry of morey ...zabardast acting by MR

as always ur amazinggg hammiee...congrats for 50 unbeatable

Many people happy face saying congratulation with you. Stock Photo - 7483820
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~46

1st March 2010

Dutta's study

New day begins and Baji talks to someone on the phone, regarding  some property sale. The phone rings and he answers it, regarding hafata.. share given to some big party to allow operation of underworld activities. Baji assures the guy , he will get his share as it is Bhau's order.The other guy, he threatens that give the money or property papers or he'll have to come himself. He complains aloud, that he goes mad when Bhau is away and he has to manage on his own. Naku arrives, and he asks her for tea, and says,  Naku  you asked about Bhau.? I'll tell you , he's like a free bird, now if you get to close to him , or give him advise,  he gets too uncomfortable, you don't get worried for him, just give him some space! you get what I'm saying?.  Naku nods and says she'll get him tea. He stops her and says, listen  Naku, you are as stubborn as Bhau , the  difference is if he becomes obstinate, he pulls out a gun, and you pull a face and sit in a corner!

He gets an idea, hey  Naku! you want to make him happy don't you? I have an idea! let me  get over a small meeting, and then I'll take you shopping ,I'll give you some money and you can buy a nice gift for Bhau ! , by now you should know his likes and dislikes, and when he sees it , he'll be delighted! let's do that then !.  Naku still looks straight faced and  Baji teases, at least nod or smile, all day long I  have to deal with goons at least you give me a smile, and she smiles. ..and goes to fetch tea for him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shopping

They leave to purchase a gift for Dutta . Baji is constantly  interrupted by work related phone calls. They arrive at a small market area, and  Baji , tells  Naku to get off and shop, that he'll be back in a couple of hours, and here keep this money , and also take his phone number, ring him if you she need him...he drops her and leaves.

She looks at the shops and then walks towards a flower shop , and choses a flower basket..  Amid the rush of shoppers, Naku feels she is being watched. The florist draws her attention to the flowers, and she haggles the price with him, but finally buys the flower basket and carries it in her hand and walks away. Suddenly  one of her plastic flip flops comes loose and she crouches to push it back in the hole. She feels someone is stalking her, she looks up.. but apart from busy shoppers at stalls cannot see any one in particular. Once her slipper is fixed she stands and resumes walking but in a bother she leaves her bouquet behind. Some shop keeper yells, to remind her , hey your bouquet!.

She turns to look back, and then starts to run, cuts across passer-by's,.. she looks behind, collects her slippers , clutches them in her hands and runs faster..

She sprints through the shopping centre till she reaches a narrow alley with houses on both sides. Deeper and deeper she runs till she reaches a dead end of a deserted building, with a set of stairs leading to the next story of the site..

Her back to the wall she panics, clutching her money and  Baji's  number in her hand she cries, Aye ! and turns to face the wall again! and hyperventilates! turns her back to the wall and stutters, noo no!.. I have money! please let me go!.. she shows them the money and offers it to  them.. suddenly darkness ! she is gagged!                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~                                          

Ware house

Naku, mouth taped, sits tied to a chair, in a warehouse... against a blue background Malmal Morey, profiled silhouette appears.. and then his front face.. he limps forward with an arm crutch, arm in a sling and sees her sitting tied to a chair , behind a wooden table, her eyes closed. She stirs, looks drugged, but looks around the warehouse..Morey's voice , you ran away quietly from my love lanes! where will you go my love? we meet again...

The light is switched on and Morey's face is revealed before Naku !her eyes pop out! He smiles at her, Nakusha ji, please don't forget me!, please don't forget me..  Nakusha ji! I swear I didn't forget you for a single day. He stands before her holding his crutch in his armpit... I didn't forget you even for a single moment, I was in hospital for ten days and.. he turns to a man standing beside him , hey Shyam, they are very daredevils her people! and dangerous , they got me beaten up by goons .. smashed all my bones!  my left to right bones all got mixed up. I was confused and so was the doctor , where to fix bone to what?, doctor said I won't survive!.. I  told him nooo I have to survive!.. you know why? for my  Nakusha.. Morey stayed alive for  Naku and see! just see , here I standing alive before you!.. he walks towards her and says,.. Morey said , I can't live without my Nakusha ji , that's why I sent my boys to find you out! love demands hard work doesn't it?... they say all is fair in love and war.. and this is love as well as war.

Naku cries and he limps behind her chair and say. ohh..  Naku ji don't waste your priceless tears...actually no these are tears of joy! I swear to god it hurt a lot! ..he limps forward, and stands before her, his arm in a cast.. he asks her with a smile.  Nakusha ji, how's your mother? and that little super hero brother of yours?..hey  Nakuusha ji, listen to my heart..it goes DHAKU  Naku!  DHAKU  Naku!. see this is a mad lover's heart it told me to pick you up !so I picked you. now  Nakusha ji!  now our tale will continue from where it stopped!

He goes to the door and yells for one of his men, oyee lame duck! get the stuff. And he takes a yellow sari over to  Naku and chucks it cross the table , with a bottle of clear oil and some cotton wool! Now Nakusha ji , you've disguised  such a beautiful face , I suggest, you let the whole world see such a pretty face!..and he squirts oil on the cotton wool and begins to wipe the colour off her face...let the world see this pretty face! and kiss it! and in frenzy!  he keeps wiping her face..let the world watch the show! and throw in some money! and the cash goes in Morey's bank! how's that then? he asks looking at her face full of hatred. His fingers hurt and he groans in pain. He limps to the other side of the table and  taps the end of his crutch on the sari lying on the table, now! wipe your face! and put this sari on for your Malmal Morey ...I'll be back, and he tells his guys, you guys! go outside and close the door, so that  Nakusha ji can peacefully get ready for her Malmal Morey... and you lot! watch out she's a butterfly, don't let her fly away! .. he turns to her, I'll be back in a while , good girl!.. untie her now.She is untied and he peeps from between the front doors,  Nakusha ji! get ready quickly..Malmal will come back soon to you.. and he gives her a smooch from between the doors.

Naku runs around the place frantically looking for a way out but she is surrounded by boxes..

Morey returns and calls from behind the closed door,  Naku ji are you ready? .. he knocks with his arm crutch .. and he sings, you'll keep your promise! ooohh  Nakusha ji you are trying Malmal's patience... hey I am ready to wait for you all my life..  let me see now, I have been giving one test after another , I've been hurt on my heart, on my entire body !but you know Malmal! , he'll make you pay for every every moment.

Inside a repulsed and hopeless Naku drags the yellow sari, the bottle of oil, and the cotton wool ,off the table with her hand... and carries them behind a partitioning of boxes.

He knocks the door with his arm crutch, calls,  Naku!  Naku !  Naku !

He opens the door his eyes keen to look.. and he limps in with his goons behind him. His eyes shift as he looks around for her. He looks at the empty table and chair, and calls out ,  Nakusha ji.. please come out... where are you?  let me set my eyes on you!

A shadow falls on the floor , as he sings, where is my love hiding?.. slowly the pleated border of her sari is seen. Slowly she emerges in her fair face.. clutching the bundle of her own clothes against her bosom..wearing red bangles. He looks at her with a leering expression and orders, shyam , take your guys for breakfast.. he lusts.. it's true  Nakusha ji, god has given you mesmerizing beauty.. the spinning dark shadows of an exhaust fan casts shadows on her face.. he looks at her face.. her face  twists in grief and her big bold eyes shed tears...  episode ends.. Hamlet53, 29.10.13.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Dear readers, following the storm battering that I received.. uff! I am jetting off to Spain, Costa Brava..[Ahem ahem chuckle chuckle].. flying on Wednesday BACK on Saturday.. try not  to miss me.. and be good.. looking at twinky.. baby.Now listen ,I will , try to do very short summaries  tomorrow of  tuesday, wednesday and thursday wu's.. to maintain consistency..  friday's one I will post on sunday my normal long spiel .. please may I go to spain?...  love you all ,  

N.B~  thanks for your comment for previous wu...uvi ,jedy, twinky, nimmi,  Naku, ivy, bart, warrie, tammy..  thanks also for 50 p.wishes.. yes we did together.. shared ownership.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet
superb ud...rejuvenating ...thanxs

congrats for 50 πŸ‘

Congrats on completing the 50, HammieπŸ‘πŸΌ
ivy_11 thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update Hammie. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I had missed this Morey and Naku episode on TV. Morey's  lusting and leering  make me cringe with disgust. There is something creepy and sinister behind this villain of LTL...may be because he is involved in human trafficking disguised under the garb of a policeman...where rakhak becomes the bhakshak danger is manifold.

Must say great acting by Pawan Malhotra as Morey.

Enjoy your well deserved vacation in Spain...and don't be goodπŸ˜‰

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
Congrats on the fifty pgs,  unbelievable 45 wuds  Fantastic effort !! 
Nothing can stop you not even the ragin storm πŸ˜†  

Have a great funfilled holiday,  you truly deserve the break, 
take care.  
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie

Episode 43

Hmm dutta diwani is at it again dreaming n drooling over herself in the mirror lol..  Naku,s admiration is unlike any crush or infatuation.  Its pure devotion which we get to see more in the coming episodes.  Even though i would be irritated with her naivety of imagining him luving her,  actually her feelings were beyond her own self.  She couldnt help but fall in luv.  
Babi,s words would have put sense with any other but naku,  she,s like a lost case.  
Huh, the engagement n the entry of Ravi the stud,  he looks like those bouncers with a little height ofcourse or a gym trainer πŸ˜†    The constant scowl on his face is a big putoff, another irritant.  His glances exchanged with sups nothing escapes kala,s eyes. 
Naku is bent upon making a fool of herself barely hiding her emotions giving babi jitters.  
Absolutely agree with your observations here hammie, the mask n the people etc.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Episode 44
Brilliant episode with regards to seeing dutta,s building irritation n seeing him espressing his displeasure.  He sensed sups obvious reluctance atlast.  Once again as a mother AS fails dutta, she is blind to sups odd behaviour n is in a haste to see her son settle.  The cringing reluctance of sups in the ring ceremony was sufficient proof that the bride was unhappy.  
Except the evil trio the rest are blissfully ignorant or refusing to accept.. 
Ravi n his illfitted shirt is even more cringeworthy than watching supriya,s dead face (sorry but never came to like the character nor the actress)   
Wah!  Baji kya bodyguard doondke laya?  Who needs enemies with such foolhardy brains, lol.  
Now, did AS get the fainting virus from supriya or vice versa, not sure lol.. 
Just when i was awaiting with bated breath to see dutta take on supriya, the scene shifts to evil trio, sic!   The CVs in their earnestnes to build intrigue n drama actually end up killing the enthusiasm. 
Enjoyed warda,s take, hilarious !  Wish she came more often.. πŸ˜ƒ

Episode 45
How beautifully you narrated hammie, i could easily visualize dutta,s building rage at supriya,s ditherence.  God what more she needs when dutta himself is assuring of sorting her issues ? Its frustrating n forget dutta even i wouldve throttled her neck 😑      She just lost her golden chance to come clean n escape his wrath.  
The jackal ravi waiting outside biding for his time,  has the audacity to get into her room n lock the door.  
Babi,s words till now is wise n appropriate, but ganpat,s shooting mouth comparing dutta to morey, outlandish.  Agreed the girl n her family were under considerable pressure but as naku pointed dutta is opposite of morey.  He is what every women would wish in a man, upright, honest, devoted, daring, dashing, faithful... Barring his temper n slow brain in understanding people dutta  is every girl,s dream, hmm i can go on n on.. πŸ˜‰
Naku,s heart beats just for her saab, she is like lord krishna,s ardent devotee "Meera" to me.. Devoted to the man much high in status n beyond her reach n irrespective of bein luvd back she single mindedly goes about worshipping n caring for him..  Amazing indeed

Episode 46
The bonding between baji n naku takin wings, me chuckling at his words, that both dutta n naku were same but their ways of expression different. The shopping trip looked like a forced addition just to trap naku.  The shadow of morey come haunting naku,  even thou i wouldve luvd to see morey back, cant stand his leering looks n jibes at naku, Its repulsive.  But it was amusing to see him limping n bandaged, atleast naku has a chance of escaping easy this time lol..  She can put his crutch to good use πŸ˜†
Every tom dick n harry sees naku,s real face except our gadha arrgh !
Dutta,s first look of real naku n the famous kick awaiting us but the spanish holiday comin in between lol.. 
Thank you hammie, you have a blast 
hasta la vista πŸ˜‰

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago