Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update love the phone conversation
Thnx for the pm
Do update soon
kamlesh32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyable update! Cant wait till swaron come face to face with the gang and their secret is out! πŸ˜† Please update soon!
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update 😊
I am so glad swayam and sharon discussed about thier past moments with each other... I wish we get something like this in the serial as well 😊
Continue soon...
Thnx for the PM 😊
parudTRsandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
plzzz update soon...😊😊
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was a amazing and lovely chapter... rey is going to be in big trouble...
oh my gang is also leave to same destination and when they came to know about swaron...
and there sure is go to be a burst out and interest to read more...
do continue soon and pm me
Kanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Dat phone convo was mast...πŸ˜†
Luvd it
Anazingly written..
Waiting 4 de nxt part..
damonTVDrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!
I think their secret's gonna open pretty soon..πŸ˜†
Update soon n do pm me...😊
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome one..
poor rey ..
he had to handle gangπŸ˜†
loved both phone convoπŸ˜ƒ
i think swaron relation to reveal in next update onlyπŸ˜‰
update soon ..
n thanks for the pm :)
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
                               Part -4 

Hi guys...on your demand i have updated 4th part of this os... this part might contain some mature content...so i would advise 16+ to read it...i have attempted to write sensuous scenes for the first time...so please bear with meπŸ˜† and pls comment and give me feed back...and ya i couldnt decide what song i should put...so u can imagine any song of ur choice...but i think  this will suit the situation

Bekaran from 7 Khoon maaf...

http://sound18.mp3pk.com/indian/7khoonmaaf/7khoonmaaf02(www.songs.pk).mp3

Sharon: tho...Swayam batao ye camping date waisa hi hai jaisa tumne socha hai?

Swayam: bola Sharon...its way better...

Sharon: Swayam ek baat bato agar mein woh wish list nahi dekhti...kya tum kabhi mujhe batate ..ya mujhe aise dates pe leke aathe??

Swayam: hmm baki ka tho pata nai camping ke liye zaroor le aatha...but may be in future...

Sharon: wow...kab?

Swayam: bola na future mein...chalo help karo lunch banana mein...

Sharon: par Swayam...

Swayam has avoided the topic and  they got involved in making lunch...after lunch they have decided to roam and see what is there around...they have found a beautiful stream they walked back and got their tent and van to that direction and laid the tent there...

As it dawned Swayam made  preparations for bonfire...While Sharon was helping him...

Finally they went and sat Stream side  just enjoying the view...

Meanwhile the  gang started for lonavla...

Swayam was  teaching Sharon how to  ( i dunno what we call that game yaar...where we throw stones and that stone bounces over water and goes far)...

Sharon: Swayam Woh kya hai??

Swayam: Kya...

Sharon: Woh Swayam...dekho

Swayam: lagta hai...kuch chota sa waterfall...iss stream ka...

Sharon: Wow water fall...chalo na chlte hai

Swayam:Nahi Sharon...abhi nahi... kal jaate hai na...dekho ...kuch der mein pura andhera...

He was stopped by Sharon...

Sharon: Mummy type ki baatein karna band karo...tum chal rahe ho ya phir mein  jaao akeli...

Swayam: Oh god Sharon...u know how to make me do things...

Sharon: So tho hai...chalo...

Swayam: ha chalo...

After passing through thorns...and getting lost two to three times finally they have reached the place...

Which was small stream of water which was in different layers... which was mans height...

Sharon: Wow this is so beautifulll...Aww so niceee

Swayam: hmm this is so nice...Chalo yaha baito...

Sharon: Baito...chalo na pani mein chalte hai...

Swayam: Nahi Sharon...pani mein nahi...

Sharon: phir se mummy ban rahe ho...

Swayam: oh god...sharon ye kya mummy mummy...daddy is still fine...mummy...

Sharon laughed at his expression

Sharon: ab chalo...

Swayam: ha ek minute...

Swayam has removed his over shirt and went into water with Sharon...

It just started with shorn playing with water and her splashing water on him ...even he wanted to pay back and splashed water on her and they both ended up drenching each other and Sharon went under the fall and enjoyed the flow of water while swayam was just staring at her...

Falling droplets of water which are shined by the rays of dawning sun made her look extremely beautiful...She was wearing denim shorts and a white formal shirt which became just a transparent clothing sticking to her body...

While Sharon was enjoying herself in the water Swayam was undergoing mixture of emotions...love...passion... and a weird kind of feeling which he never had before...her every move is torturing him and...

He turned to the other side to calm him self...literally mentally slapping him self for even thinking of her like that...He is just struggling to behave normally...

Swayam: Ek kaam karta hoon..Sharon ki taraf nhi dekhunga...Ill tell her we will go from her...ya...this is right...

Sharon: Swayam...waha kya kar rahe ho...idhar aao ha its fun...

Swayam: ha yahi karonga...

Sharon came towards him and held him by his hand...

Sharon: Waha kya dek rahe ho...mein yaha hoon...

Swayam was controlling himself...he has mould his fingers in to a fist as she pulled him under the stream...

Swayam:He tried looking else where except her ...Sharon i think we should go back...

Sharon: tini jaldi...thodi der aur...

Swayam: Woh Sharon...woh

Sharon: Yeh woh kuch nahi... chalo pata hai...mujhe dance karne ka man kar raha hai...dekho i can dance...khade kya ko...chalo lets dance...

Saying this she made him hold her and started doing( actually making him dance)...while swayam bust jus staring at her ...and trying to control himself...

He so felt like kissising her and what not...

Sharon who was just busy blabbering just stared at him coz it was strange that he dint say anything till now...thats when she noticed him staring at her ...

Sharon: kya dekh rahe ho...

He moved dangerously forward so close that she felt his hot breath amidst the cold water...

Swayam: khoobsurat...

She has got goosebumps hearing him say that...and that too so close...she blushed furiously...and dipped her head down...he held her by chin and made her too into his eyes...

None of them knew who reduced the distance..and when they have started kissing... it started as a slow romantic kiss which gradually turned into a passionate one...Its not that they havent kissed before...it was more of love...passion...and longing to be with each other...They broke the kiss due to oxygen...

Resting their heads against eachother panting for air...Sharon felt her heart beating in a fast pace...so much that it might just come out...so was swayam...she felt shy and tried move from the pool where Swayam pulled her back and hugged her from behind...holding her by waist...he ran his fingers on her arm...later to entwine his fingers with hers...took them and kissed one by one as she let out a deep sigh...He looked into her eyes ...pulled her sleeve of her shirt and kissed her shoulder...which has sent shivers down her spine...he gave a trail of kisses from her shoulder to neck ...he bit her ear... sliding his hand in to her shirt...and Sharon was squeezing his hand...

Swayam..she huskily moaned..which has encouraged him more...he pulled her more to himself...kissing her ear lobe... she turned to look into his eyes...and pulled  him in to a deep kiss...both would have lost their sense...if not was has hit by a rock...

They came back to their senses...they saw their condition...sharon was almost abot to remove his t shirt and Swayam hands were in side her shirt on her back...

After a minute of akward silence they have composed them selves...and Swayam...gave his overshirt to her and they have started walking towards the camp without uttering a word...

They have reached the camp...

Where Sharon went to tent to find herself a change...and Swayam went to make bonfire...

They were avoiding each other...on other hand Swayam was feeling angry with himself...

Swayam: Damm ...how could i ...kya soche gi...o god...

Meanwhile Sharon dint find her clothes in  tent...she remembered that she has kept their bags in vam...she was feeling shy to go out like that...but she cant even call swayam...mention of swayam made her remember the moment they had which was giving her butterflies in stomach...she thought of bringing clothes by herself which he saw swayam sitting near bonfire  thinking some thing...and his leg almost into the fire...She called hi  but there was no response...

She ran to him and moved his leg from fire

Sharon: Swayam...ye kya kar rahe ho...

Swayam: huh...looking at Sharon just reminded him all moment again which he wanted to...remove from his head for now...

He turned the other side and spoke

Swayam:tumhe kuch chahiye...

Sharon: woh kapde...

Swayam: ill get them tum yahi rukho...

Saying this he went...and Sharon breathed a sigh and...saw the stick he was holding...it was having blood...

Sharon: oh god Swayam...

By that time he came back...he was not even looking in ti her eyes...He got her some clothes and for himself to change...he gave clothes without looking at her...she took his hand ..ad saw he has hurt himself...

Sharon: Ye sab kya hai swayam...u have hurt ur self...

Swayam took his back and turned around maintaining distance from her...

Swayam: Sharon...tum jao yaha se...change karo...and sleep...meanwhile ill sleep outside...

Sharon: kya bol rahe ho...tumhara hath...

Swayam: chodo na hath...chotisi chot hai...ill manage...tum jao nay aha se...

Sharon: ha swaya, par she said moving towards him...

Swayam: Paas mat aao...dur raho...warna...warna...

Sharon: warna kya...

Swayam: Sharon pls samjho...i dont want to hurt u anymore...i m sorry...ek desperate ki tarah waha...pata nahi aaj kuch hogaya hai mujhe...pata nahi...just leave me alone for sometime...right frame of mind mein nahi hoon...aur kuch bhi ho jayega...and trust me this feeling is torturing...so before i do anything...pls...go na...

Sharon felt a tear rolling her eyes with the cute confession he made just now... she felt so touched and special...  How on earth god has made such a perfect man...she went and stood infront of him...and saw him blabbering sorry with his eyes closed...

She went and grabbed him by his collar and started kissing him...she left all her inhibitions and kissed him like no tomorrow...he started responding after a few seconds...After what felt like an eternity they broke the kiss...

Sharon: i love u Swayam

Swayam: i love u too...Sharon...but y are u doing this to...me...

Sharon: shh...

She made him silent and dragged him to tent...

Swayam: Sharon...pls...samajh...

Sharon: shh...she placed her finger on his lips...she went and placed her arms around him seductively...

Sharon: Swayam...pls apne aap ko balme karna band karo...u have never hurt me and u will never...u  give me a meaning for my existence ...i love you   and i trust u ...and u know...u are not the only one affected by the moment we had... the feelings are mutual... and swayam...if u thnink u r a despo...im a bigger despo then

Swayam just stared at her...which made her laugh he pecked on his lips...

Which got him back to his senses...

Swayam: are you sure...u dont have to Sharon...he asked her looking into her eyes...

Sharon: she just pecked again o his lips...i need you...blushing... she ran  to the other of the tent...

She must have made up this bold act but her heart was thumping faster than anything else in the world...

He just came behind her ..hugged her from behind and started kissing her ear lobe...and placing trail of kisses on her neck...

Swayam: I love you...he said huskily...

Sharon turned to kook into his eyes...he took he lips into his and started kissing her showing all his love...

...he carried and placed her on he bed and came on top  her...kissing her forhead...eyes...nose...chin...kissing her neck... collar bone...she just ran her fingers in his hair ...pulling them...

She helped him tm to pull tshirt ...and ran her on his abs...making him moan...

He started kissing her navel nibbling skin oven there...making her moan...  slowly unbuttoning her shirt...while kissing her and exploring every curve of her...

She came on top of him...removing her shirt and started kissing him , biting him...and exploring him...making him go mad...

He just pinned her pinned her under himself...unhooked her bra and threw it aside and started exploring her curves...making her squirm and moan his name...

They soon got themselves undressed and made love to each other...making their camp the most memorable one of their lives...

(isse jyada nahi jayega mera dimag)...i cant lights off...u are free to imagine the rest...) 

Hope i have fullfilled ur demands😳😳 next part will be the last part... sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings with is OS