Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Anch state is made me😭😭😭Loved father-son convo.❤️❤️Loved cute Aarya moments☺️Loved the way Vidhi teasing Aarya was beautiful😳Awww poor Parithi can't tolerate her beloved sister Aarthi's state...she was fully breakdown🥺😭😭Loved the family moment at the mall was very cute and Awesome⭐️😳Can't wait for the next...continue soon😳Thanks for the PM dear😃
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing was worth the wait!! This aarti after her memory loss she is so sweet and shy just like a baby I love her ❤️ Poor Ansh and Pari so sad for them 😭 Aarya scenes as usual enjoyed them to the max!! 😃 The ladies change room scene I thought the poor thing would faint from embarrassment 😳 😳 looking foward to the next update!
Abie10 thumbnail
Another great part dear👏👏 Aarti is feeling lost and wants to know all but its not the right time and might prove bad for her health. And I love how yash distract her attention being naughty with his killer looks.😉 Love how yash explained to the kids on Aarti's conditions👍🏼 Like how she's adapting to the Scindia family and learning her duties as bahu and am loving her relationship with Vidhi and Gayatri. 

Aww felt sorry for Paridhi as she heard the news for the first time which was a total shocker!😭

Yash is really naughty love the fitting room part☺️☺️

Awesome as always continue soon!😳😳
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update dear! 👏
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update Isya. Loved every bit of the update. I was glad Yash explained to the kids in his way about Aarti's condition so that they can understand and be patient with her, helping her along the way. The Yash-Aarti romance was soo beautifully written that it left a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling. Yash knows that somehow Aarti is getting attracted to him and he plays on that attraction allowing himself to spend some amazing moments with her. Fab job as always and can't wait to see what is in store next.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly Congratulations on the new thread...

This update was really great...

I loved the kids scenes - Shobha Ma dialogues and of course AarYa scenes...

Wonderful job!
tanubag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation for new thread. Waiting for next
pvejani thumbnail
Edited by pvejani - 10 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Congratz on the new thread
spoiler was fantastic