Posted: 10 years ago
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by nusratjahan505 - 10 years ago
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for ur new thread...waiting for ur update...
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread. My like button is giving trouble so couldn't like your posts. Loved the spolier and the poems and can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congo shongo for new thread isyaπŸ₯³

awesum update dearπŸ‘
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
First of all I am really sorry for my late comments on your update.Actually Ishu I was totally depressed for something and decided to leave IF ...FB everything.But I tried to control my devastating emotion and decided to keep away from everything for sometime.Hope yo uwill forgive me sis.
Frankly speaking this is first time when I read your update five times...seriously yaar everyday I am reading it.Now you can think how outstanding it was...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Form all the parts this one is my most fav and I mean it.⭐️⭐️⭐️
The way you are writing now a days I am wondering when the day will come that I will try to take your autograph and you will show me attitude...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But seriously yaar it was  a superb1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 update.Loved each and every part.In fact I loved it so much that having lack of words to praise you.The way you are representing your story is something that I can never think to do.Really sis I salute you for having this much talent at such a young age...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
As I said I loved all the parts of this update so cant mentioned about specific one but one thing I must say that even I dont know in future how many times I will read this part repeatedly and Hats off to you for that...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by nusratjahan505 - 10 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for the new thread!!! πŸ€—

Can't wait for the update!!! πŸ˜Š
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am like ansh because I didn't know either! yah is so cute explaining about aarti to ansh that so sweet ! love yash and ansh!

yash really isn't scared to talk about stuff like that I front of his own mother G3! this G3 remiss me of Vidhi aha! don't ask !

I was blushing loads and what ! how are you? seriously! ahahahahah seriously cracked me up! love it!
funny guy yash! 5 Jodi's!

I have a request! when will there be a lip kiss!!!!! aaah ?

nice thinking aarti! zip not thread aha !

poor paridhi! :(

aarti and yash in the changing room ! love it! ;) blush blush!

Vidhi and panku! :D Edited by Yaarti.mini - 10 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜›... Ooh I'm still typing the shopping romance.. πŸ˜† Will post it by tonight maybe.. πŸ˜³ Pray I can do so.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰