Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thx Isya darling for your revert and will come back to read ch29πŸ˜‰
wait for meπŸ˜ƒ
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

ch 29

sooo isya darling you made aarti feel big wala J haan hota hota hai pyar mein aksar yahi hota hai

hmm yash ji is understanding but cant help it to be naughty wen it comes to aarti

hooo this priyanka ask yash to meet him thru nurse awww by swwet child woman need her yash in all way

but he too has his concern abt her health

arre wat priyanka toh acchi nikali she made yahs understand aarti situation n psyche , her need n here her romeo hmm dekhna padega

hmm so changing cum love session omg aarti is a unique piece of her own did she lost all kya in her amnesia isya that was cute funny n later super sweet romantic re n loads of care

oh god nightmare hope aarti get her all memories together i don't want her to see aarya suffer coz of worst memories they had coz of that evil P

hmm wat a beautiful morning with DDD n sunshine beauty of his hmm

aarti kali lambi sunheri zulfie i tell you  are yash weakness

vidhi  n priyanka back to disturb our love birds

yaya chutti but she is going to come for check up at SM .. how can arti digest this fact

n now even i cant why yash excited about match n her arrival haaann

nice surprise n gft for himself not bad mr prateik

O wow i never thot aart will said t all but kehti nahi toh yash wont have call n aman wont have come into picture thats nice surprise darling

n now y is priyanka hiding abt aart to aman especially wen she knows he is good friend...hmm kya confusion hai bhai

o so mr DDD is manofying her miss DDJ n omg agan missed kiss poor yash

LOL

oh so is she worried just coz emo bond aman shared wth aart haan

n wow he is dancing n humming that aman live wire but poor aarti don't remember anything n top f it seeing yash comfortable with hug n smiling

chalo finally i am too complete wth thread 3

running towards thread 4

tc dear n rocked it baby as always