Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vk1000

yes I actually i didnt mean all ..But my bad should hav put in that way ... because there are some common DD and lauren fans too .. they dont have any problem .. but rest was making a big fuss here ,Twitter,and colors website too ... 

I didnt know that without having a qualification someone can earn money from tuition .. So i thought she must have had a training sort of a thing .. Well I also dont have any problem whether she even had a training .. but the way ppl make a big fuss about having trained dancers in the competition even after DD is also having a dancing background is made me to post like that ... 
Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago

vk1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

It's ok dear it happens we shuld ignore them  just enjoy the show chalo i hv to go hv a nice day :)

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She taught kids for povket money ...

Even I did that without getting paid inspite of being a poor dancer
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
1234 ddians get on the dance floor๐Ÿค“
.Glyceriene. thumbnail
her nick name is chinky whats wrong with this
TheHazard thumbnail
Shouldn't IF ban all chinki IDs?

Trained or untrained or drop out from dance school, DD had a huge exposure to dance. In someway, she had been earning a lot from dance too...like the professional dancers do... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by LoveRafa - 10 years ago
I think dance instructor and dance tracher dffer. i haven't read anywhere that she was intructor ๐Ÿค”
people are so damn interested in every single detail of dd obssess more than fans really?
@TM n hashiboo bollywood dancing doesn't required training even sid can do it is not that difficult n what wrong if she teach small kids just from her building?
TM u said u didn't see dd dancing bollywood like really? I saw u in madhubala forum n u watch that show i know so how come u miss dd dancing there ?
-stylediva- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 so i have a similar experience & a hidden wish me which i used to do when i was in 11th & 12th class. we used to stay in Hyd & there was a bharatnatyam teacher used to teach many in my colony but i was not allowed bcz my mom  used to say dance shd be learnt since childhood & since already i was 16 it's waste then ,i shd conc on getting into my engg. But i used to dance on all hit numbers myself seeing MTV  & one fine day in my engg 1st year i danced to aish's tal movie  song when i bagged first prize  & in all small & big functions of college i started dancing my self without ny training  & got good review ,when used to go home for holidays i used to teach my cousins & some small children in my appt  for dussera celebration in our colony so that won't make me professional right!! ,it sweet that  there is lil bit of tallent which she wanted to make perfect through jalak. bollywood dancing kisi ko bhi aa jata hai agatr interest ho ๐Ÿ˜ƒdance pe, ๐Ÿ˜›
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 For me a trained dancer is one who has learnt some form of dance (not bollywood type). My brother is a gud dancer when it comes to copying dance moves from movies and if he starts teaching some mohalla kids i won't say that he is a trained dancer.

and for nick name, Chinky is banned may but still many people have this as a nick name. my cousin's name is chinki and to rhyme it we nicknamed her brother as Rinki.. in childhood i used to like both the names alot..