Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Yeah, i read it in this very forum that she used to teach kids.

Her nickname is Chinky?,awww...and tht word is banned in India? Kyun? I know its forbidden to say it here where i live...lol
And lastly, why was KSG being searched?😉😆 Tu bhi na Zeph

KSG was being serached in context of QH..but ..chinky is banned in India for the same reason as in US..

Originally posted by: CestMoi

Just one question, why is the name "Chinky" banned in India ðŸ¤”
                                                                  ... ... ... ... ... ...Or did I take that too literally ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

no no ..it is officially banned..and there was a huge debate on this..as to what to do if people are nick named this word..

so in public domain..you can't call anyone that..no one...infact having names with that word..also comes with clauses..

Originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

she used to teach kids for pocket money ok...!!! Her nick name is 'chinky'... So it does'nt matters it is banned or not...

Even if her nick name is what u say it is...the point i am saying is be cautious while using it..there was a huge debate on this factor too..so in public domain try and stick to DD or drashti or watever..don't use that...

Originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

she used to teach kids for pocket money ok...!!! Her nick name is 'chinky'... So it does'nt matters it is banned or not...

What kids? young ones? well as i was telling osmeone else..interesting concept..have not heard of a non trained dancer teaching...but interesting..
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CestMoi

Just one question, why is the name "Chinky" banned in India ðŸ¤”
                                                                  ... ... ... ... ... ...Or did I take that too literally ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

people here refer to north easterners with the word CHINKI - cause of the eyes.

i didnt know it was banned but it is very offensive.

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Wjy chinky name is banned in India?My friend call her sis chinky what is wrong in the name.

Racist word...and there was a huge debate on nick names too..FYI

Originally posted by: Zairean

That reminds me of chinkidrashti ðŸ˜†

And yes, why is the name banned in India? 

racist word..and you are not allowed to use it in public domains...debate was on nick names too...fir future i think they banned that too..not too sure on this one..but yes..you dont use it..and there was a big debate on nick names..so stick to DD,D watever but this

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

proffessional dancers/trained dancers/dance teachers  in the competition unfair unfair unfair ... ðŸ˜†

[/QUOTE

Now that you highlight it...i missed it...seriously..if people were aware then y do they keep saying she is not trained..😕

Originally posted by: cs-07

people here refer to north easterners with the word CHINKI - cause of the eyes.

i didnt know it was banned but it is very offensive.

Banned..been couple of years..you are not allowed to call anyone that ..no matter nick name or not..
Chinky banned ? ðŸ˜² LMAO... you saying it sarcastically, right ? 🤔 ðŸ˜†