Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I jos jednom 👏
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smeker

Television industry has often seen co-actors falling in love or having a great bond of friendship. But there are actors who take the other route and get into some problematic situations with their co-actors.

And it now looks as though the beautiful Anandi and the handsome Shiv, essayed by Toral Rasputra and Siddharth Shukla in Colors long-running show Balika Vadhu have some personal problems brewing.

A reliable source from the sets of Balika Vadhu told us that Siddharth and Toral were very pally and in good terms when the latter actually entered the Sphere Origins show as the new Anandi, that is post Pratyusha Banerjees replacement. However, things apparently went wrong between them when they were out shooting in Kashmir for their extensive honeymoon sequence. Our source went on to say that the reason for this is actually a major rift that happened in Kashmir between the two for certain reasons.

And when they got back, things were not the same. And till date, the two of them do not converse on the sets beyond discussing their lines and scenes, or when media is around.

We tried calling Toral and even sent her a text message, but she chose not to respond.

When contacted, Siddharth told us, No, there is nothing like that. We share a very professional relationship. But there is nothing that we are not on talking terms.

Well, this is not the first time that we have seen such things happening in television. According to rumours, even the very popular onscreen jodi of Karan Mehra and Hina Khan of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain do not share a good off-screen rapport, and the same can be said of Sanaya Irani and Farhan Khan in Chhanchhan.
Must say, if this is the case, then Siddharth and Toral do a fantabulous job as their romance and chemistry onscreen is superb.

Television industrija je esto vidi ko- glumci zaljubljivanja ili ima veliku vezu prijateljstva . Ali postoje glumci koji uzimaju drugim putem i da se u nekim problematinim situacijama sa svojim saradnicima aktera .
I sada izgleda kao dalepa Anandi izgodan iv , essaied po Toral Rasputra i Siddharth SHUKLA u bojama dugotrajna ou Balika Vadhu imaju neke line probleme piva .
Pouzdan izvor iz kompleta Balika Vadhu nam da Siddharth i Toral su bili veoma drugarski i u dobrim odnosima kada je on zaista uao u sferu Poreklo pokazati kao novi Anandi , koja je posle Pratiusha Banerjees zamena . Me'utim , stvari oigledno bilo u redu izme'u njih kada su bili van pucnjava u Kamiru za njihovu iroku medeni mesec nizu . Na izvor je rekao da je razlog za to je zapravoveliki raskol koji se desilo u Kamiru izme'u njih iz odre'enih razloga .
A kad su se vratili , stvari nisu iste . I do danas ,njih dvoje ne razgovaraju na skupovima van prodiskutuju svoje linije i scene ili kada je oko medija .
Smo zvali Toral i ak joj je poslao SMS poruku , ali je odluio da ne odgovori .
Kada kontaktirao , Siddharth nam je rekao , ne , ne postoji nita slino . Delimo veoma profesionalan odnos . Ali, ne postoji nita to nismo govorili o uslovima .
Pa , ovo nijeprvi put da smo videli takve stvari deavaju na televiziji . Prema glasinama , ak iveoma popularan na ekranu Jodi od Karan Mehra i Hina Kan Ieh Rishta Dara Kehlata Hain ne dele dobar odnos van ekrana , aisto se moe rei i za Sanaia Irani i Farhan Khan u Chhanchhan .
Da kaem , ako je to sluaj , onda Siddharth i Toral uradi Fantabulous posao kao svoju romansu i hemije na ekranu je super .

Izmedju njih nema hemije ni na ekranu ni izvan njega. Nikada je nije ni bilo niti ce je biti. On ne moze glumiti za oboje jer jer je ona zena koja je zalutala i promasila profesiju. Dakle, nadam se da ce on otici iz te serije i poceti da radi nesto bolje. Dok god je u BV ja ne mogu da ga gledam. Kad pocne novi projekat rado cu ga ispratiti.

There is no chemistry between them on screen or even beyond. Never has been and never will be one. He can not play for both because he is the woman who got lost and missed profession. So, I hope that it will go in the series and start doing something better. As long as the BV I can not see him. When you start a new project I will gladly send it off.

Drya thumbnail
Au Badi ja sam moju davno popila 😛
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drya

Bikice da sam znala da ce biti vece pesnika i pisaca drmnula bi guaranu pa da uzivam sa vama 😉

Drya🤗Nije problem,mozemo nastaviti😆 samo reci,ja sam uvek za 👍🏼
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jos jedna iz mog labosa😳

Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Navijam za tebe to znas. Daj Boze da se naviknes i da ti bude lakse. 

Root for you to know that. God forbid you get used to it and you want easy.

Daj boze..
Daltoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

Dal🤗 Verujem da si se bila malo i odvikla od poslovnih obaveza,sad treba vremena da se naviknes,budii strpljiva,svaki pocetak je tezak,pogotovu kada se radi o drugoj firmi,sve mi je jako dobro poznato.Znam kako je i kada dodjes doma,sve tebe ceka,svi muski,kao i kod mene.

Samo sto ja sam sebi uzela pauzu sto se tice poslovnih obaveza iz opravdanih razloga,a jedva cekam da i ja pocnem sa radom,samo da prezimim😆
Samo napred,ne odustaj,pogotovu kada se radi o odlicnoj kompaniji i radnoj poziciji!
Dal believe you were little and wean from business obligations, I need time to get used to it, be patient, every beginning is difficult, especially when dealing with other companies, it's all very well  known. I how and when you come home , all waiting for you, all men, as well as me.
It's just that I myself took a break as to the obligations of business for good reasons, and I'm looking forward to and I start to work, just for the winter
Go ahead, do not give up, especially when it is a great company and your position!

Potpuno si u pravu Biki, odvikla sam se od posla, a i pocetak je...samo se bojim da ne odustanem, bilo bi mi zao zbog mog tate koji se najvise radovao,ali i muza..meni licno , ovaj posao dodje kao robijai i isisava iz mene pozitivnu energiju i zivot..

You're absolutely right Biki, wean myself from the work, and the beginning is just ... I'm afraid I do not give up, I'd feel sorry for my dad who is most looking forward to, but .. my husband and myself, this job came as spent time in prison it sucks for me positive energy and life ..
Daltoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: smeker

Television industry has often seen co-actors falling in love or having a great bond of friendship. But there are actors who take the other route and get into some problematic situations with their co-actors.

And it now looks as though the beautiful Anandi and the handsome Shiv, essayed by Toral Rasputra and Siddharth Shukla in Colors long-running show Balika Vadhu have some personal problems brewing.

A reliable source from the sets of Balika Vadhu told us that Siddharth and Toral were very pally and in good terms when the latter actually entered the Sphere Origins show as the new Anandi, that is post Pratyusha Banerjees replacement. However, things apparently went wrong between them when they were out shooting in Kashmir for their extensive honeymoon sequence. Our source went on to say that the reason for this is actually a major rift that happened in Kashmir between the two for certain reasons.

And when they got back, things were not the same. And till date, the two of them do not converse on the sets beyond discussing their lines and scenes, or when media is around.

We tried calling Toral and even sent her a text message, but she chose not to respond.

When contacted, Siddharth told us, No, there is nothing like that. We share a very professional relationship. But there is nothing that we are not on talking terms.

Well, this is not the first time that we have seen such things happening in television. According to rumours, even the very popular onscreen jodi of Karan Mehra and Hina Khan of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain do not share a good off-screen rapport, and the same can be said of Sanaya Irani and Farhan Khan in Chhanchhan.
Must say, if this is the case, then Siddharth and Toral do a fantabulous job as their romance and chemistry onscreen is superb.

Television industrija je esto vidi ko- glumci zaljubljivanja ili ima veliku vezu prijateljstva . Ali postoje glumci koji uzimaju drugim putem i da se u nekim problematinim situacijama sa svojim saradnicima aktera .
I sada izgleda kao dalepa Anandi izgodan iv , essaied po Toral Rasputra i Siddharth SHUKLA u bojama dugotrajna ou Balika Vadhu imaju neke line probleme piva .
Pouzdan izvor iz kompleta Balika Vadhu nam da Siddharth i Toral su bili veoma drugarski i u dobrim odnosima kada je on zaista uao u sferu Poreklo pokazati kao novi Anandi , koja je posle Pratiusha Banerjees zamena . Me'utim , stvari oigledno bilo u redu izme'u njih kada su bili van pucnjava u Kamiru za njihovu iroku medeni mesec nizu . Na izvor je rekao da je razlog za to je zapravoveliki raskol koji se desilo u Kamiru izme'u njih iz odre'enih razloga .
A kad su se vratili , stvari nisu iste . I do danas ,njih dvoje ne razgovaraju na skupovima van prodiskutuju svoje linije i scene ili kada je oko medija .
Smo zvali Toral i ak joj je poslao SMS poruku , ali je odluio da ne odgovori .
Kada kontaktirao , Siddharth nam je rekao , ne , ne postoji nita slino . Delimo veoma profesionalan odnos . Ali, ne postoji nita to nismo govorili o uslovima .
Pa , ovo nijeprvi put da smo videli takve stvari deavaju na televiziji . Prema glasinama , ak iveoma popularan na ekranu Jodi od Karan Mehra i Hina Kan Ieh Rishta Dara Kehlata Hain ne dele dobar odnos van ekrana , aisto se moe rei i za Sanaia Irani i Farhan Khan u Chhanchhan .
Da kaem , ako je to sluaj , onda Siddharth i Toral uradi Fantabulous posao kao svoju romansu i hemije na ekranu je super .

Znala sam da se ne mirisu, to se toliko vidi i u Sidovoj glumi..ona nezna da glumi pa nezna, ali i njega je nacisto upropastila..

I knew I could not smell it as seen in Sidovoj acting .. she does not know and does not know the plays, but he's completely ruined ..
Drya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daltoni

Potpuno si u pravu Biki, odvikla sam se od posla, a i pocetak je...samo se bojim da ne odustanem, bilo bi mi zao zbog mog tate koji se najvise radovao,ali i muza..meni licno , ovaj posao dodje kao robijai i isisava iz mene pozitivnu energiju i zivot..

You're absolutely right Biki, wean myself from the work, and the beginning is just ... I'm afraid I do not give up, I'd feel sorry for my dad who is most looking forward to, but .. my husband and myself, this job came as spent time in prison it sucks for me positive energy and life ..

E moja Dal,ne postoji idealan posao...Da zaustavis 100 zaposlenih u razlicitim strukama svi ce ti isto reci...To je tako.Ja bi najvise volela da lezim kuci ,a plata ide,al nemere to nikako.Zato jedino sto nam ostaje je da budemo pozitivni koliko god je to moguce inace odosmo u PM 😆