NIGHTMARE Thread -2 NEW THREAD LINK ON FIRST PAGE - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabhiasya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry yaar late cmment...

bura laga aapko naraaz ho rhe hai aap...
are yaar mujhe samajh hi nhi aata hai ki mai kya likhu kyunki har part ko aap itne acche se likhte ho ki i become totally speechless...

waise di poster acha banaya hai aapne nightmare ke liye...

thik hai thik hai i promise agli baar se post padne se pehle hi cmment kar dungi mai... :-P

waise congo yaar suna hai ki aap rockerz ki list me enter kar gye ho
so meri taraf se ek bada wala hug... congo 4 the promotion...

kabhiasya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimmy

Jhootiii! Kaha hai updt ha? Bachche paida karna kam kar n updt kar 😡 🤣

hooo!!! di aap...i mean ye fimmy...kya bol rhi hai
shank201 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimmy

Jhootiii! Kaha hai updt ha? Bachche paida karna kam kar n updt kar 😡 🤣

bilkul sahi🤣
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kabhiasya4ever

hooo!!! di aap...i mean ye fimmy...kya bol rhi hai

Ye hum monkeys ki batei hai! Bachcho ko samajh mei nehi ayega! 😛 😆

Just joking dear! 😉  🤗
nazali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved your story, pls keep me posted. TQ
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nazali

I loved your story, pls keep me posted. TQ

shukriya dear😃...buddy me for PM😆 Edited by MILII_BAKSHI - 10 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful explanations  ❤️ 
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MILII_BAKSHI

<div align="center"><font size="4">EXPLANATION TO ALL...</font></div><font face="Georgia">frenz i just loved this analyse by my reader and my aziz frend lav...she wrote it to me i would like to share with you it about the part 19...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">yaar kai sare sawaal puch dale sabhi ne ..thru PM and Post..i so wanted to answer everyone..but first i would like you all to read this...</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia">frenz i just loved this analyse by my reader and my aziz frend lavlina😆...she wrote it to me i would like to share with you it about the part 19...</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The first scene was a really magical one coz Zoya is really the baby here n asad i mean i could feel his happiness i could feel that smiling heart of him when he sees his zoya curled up in him in his warmth n sleeping just like a baby without any tension or pain or fear just peacefully like if she's sleeping peacefully when i say after years am talking since armaan days coz zoya feels peace i mean her inner feelings her inner mind n soul knows that the only person who can give her that warmth that protection that love its only Asad...I loved the whole description about how zoya slept like a baby it was really magical n for asad it was an eternal bliss coz the love oh his life i mean his life only is so much happy today that she slept exactly carefree like a baby ...Then another awesome part i mean the Asya part was all for a reader who understand the depth then man it was a whole eternal bliss coz the feeling there is unique n being in your love arms that also someone who loves u without any boundary is just wow n such a feelings cant be explained in words n ya right am speechless...I loved how Asad took the little to little care not to wake his angel not to even make her flinch with him moving i mean this was awesome the man who tortured her so much would turn so it was unbelievable n i somewhere feels the old Asad is reliving here...The way he thinks how her one touch could make him forget all his tension since the day he met her was superb this feeling can be there only when u love someone with all your heart ...N then when he lifts her hand i had tears coz i could feel the guilt in asad here i mean he was killing cursing himself inside for his acts he is really repenting such tat if zoya ask him his life to compensate he'll do it here happily without any hoon or haan...N then its heave its really heaven the way he knows how she would sleep back n sleep after turning...N one can actually see how lovingly he sees her her when she falls back to sleep again...</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I loved how you said he knew he knew he had no right but then at that moment it was only his heart n the love for zoya which was speaking the way he moves her to him how he holds her with so much tenderness n care n so protective it was amazing girl...I loved how even though Asad know what doctor said but here he was testing his pure love his love n affection for her n he is breaking through fate also coz he knows his love has so much purity that even God can bend hence how can doc words not turn out worthless infront his love...Bu ti dont know y but i flinched here when u said he would be ready to die with her soon coz it has 2 meaning either he knows a big hurricane is coming or he is so happy tha even if now death embrace them he'll happily embrace it without any shikaayat...N then how she snuggle in his chest against was reallyyy awesome...</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well now comes the secret i mean man on one side u make us believe something n suddenly u give us such a big mystery in front i mean i was in awe that mannn wasnt nikhat the one wanting to kill zoya n now suddenly i was really gawking at that moment that even flies could venture in my open mouth but i loved the new suspense it brought a big change to the story..Well does it mean that Imran is not being faithful to nikhat here coz one ayaan n nikhat are not letting him know they are talking n on the other side it seems as if nikhat highly doubts him n she is constantly seeing that watch n she seems to be sure he has some connection with armaan either he killed him or he is with armaan on his side...Well so even nikhat life is in danger meaning that she lied she was aware that she placed the bomb on the wrong spot i mean she was freaking saving her near ones which i think is Asad n Ayaan all this while i mean lolll u fooled me n i've been cursing her so much lolll but i loved how ayaan asked her to meet asad before going in hideout...Loll these guys are playing big game out there man i mean they fooling Gaffur like hell hahaha poor Gaffur he thought nikhat will kill Zoya which i think she wont if she really cares for her bhaijaan...</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Then comes to our Darling Asad i mean the man is in bliss yaar he is really enjoying every secondwith his zoya coz since days he has been deprived of even giving her a sight of him n now he was so close to her that he could give happiness to the whole world if they asked right now...I loved how he pecks her n even though she is sleeping he gives her flying kiss...</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oww loved humeira here how innocently she was telling Asad how come u in kitchen like let it be i'll do it n the way she says but ayaan doesnt eat eggs then i mean bechari was in real thoughts about wats happening here man n Asad is another naughty kid in himself like if he is hiding some military secret n he was not answering her though bechari was like breaking her head there hehehe...I just loved his antics to humeira here n also humz sweet questions n that circling or egg shell...N then suddenly Mr. Lazy wakes up n comes n says humz this is not for us a cute way...n poor humz was like crunch between these 2 coz she was the only one not understand a thing like lolll n then finally naughty mischief Asad finally tells her that her sis meaning his zoya will now eat normally as she wont ahave any more tasteless food n love how he guarantees her she'll eat it...then comes z funniest thing that is haldi wala i mean if i were ayaan i would have been on the floor too hehehe hahahaha n then the glare he gives humz with her bhaijaan n how Asad smiles at them like how kiddish they were here...</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lolll no really after killing 3 eggs Asad an advice during your free time watch some recipe videos hehehe n then the hug of the trio was really nice n then he moves to his princess room...There zoya still sleeping i loved the way he calls her s softly n i loved how i mean first time after the incident n all zoya said asad i mean asad was in heaven right then...The way he asked her how she's feeling was very nice i mean he is so caring here...N then i loved the reality u put in here coz in real any person in such state would have jerk especially when she remembers things wat happened with her so it was expected reaction from Zoya n Asad knew it too so even then i loved it coz in this process Asad holds hr tightly n she went on him...I loved how Asad was controlling the situation with love n care coz in the state zoya is only this can help her right now so loved how he asked u feeling better n how he kisses her like a baby n then how zoya became comfortable it was awesome really amazing... i loved how Asad curled his hand around her bringing the plate then making her drink water with great cae n how zoya responds n really drink the water after some time its was magical delightful like some unique feeling is there...I loved how he takes care at every second she does something like when he wipes her face giving her sweet smile which she really needs at time time...For a change i loved how even humz got teary in asya love i mean she also for once forgot her lost baby n finally ayaan smiled for real coz right now he knew his humz was really smiling with a happy heart i loved how ayaan embraced her...I loved how asad didnt bother at the footstep coz right now Zaya was his prayer his worshiping i mean finally he was the one there n she was now comfy around him I loved the improvement in zoya along with asad...i loved how he encircled her bring the first bite near her n the way she denied was so baby type but then Asad had made his mind though he would make sure she eats it all so here i loved the way he kisses her should he gives her feathery kiss coz it no lust here its simple pure love such that even zoya gave in n she was finally accepting his warmth n she finally ate n i loved how u said she could even taste his had so here even if zoya eats him he wont mind its was resally a light moment magical in itself n miraculous also...Then comes the next part where asad moves her hair i really he was going to comb her hair lolll hehehe but then i loved how he made her drink the water again tilting her head making her drink it all n then the magical moment where he drinks with wter from zoya mouth which was just i've no words for this moment its just some ethereal he so delicately cups her face n then how he kisses her all over her face finally he kisses her in a long passionate kiss though zoya didnt kiss back but it was clear she was just enjoying this moment...N though asad not wanting to make sex but here make love to he he didnt coz he knew that his love is about his desire here n then loved how he carefully places zoya on the bed how he patted her back how he gave her his warms making her sleep on his chest n then how she slept so peacefully but the asad is like electrocuted with guilt when he sees the marks on zoya back which he made he is really killing himself inside he is really regreting n somewhere he doing all this showering with so much love just so that zoya can enjoy light moment coz he knows how much she has been through more than anyone...I love how he says sorry to her all teary as he is in real pain coz he knows he did the biggest blunder or sin of his life n he would do anything to rePent for that n i loved how in sleep zoya felt how he was truly saying sorry such that she even feels something but then then asad makes her sleep all over again this was another amazing part i loved how he took her hand in his so tightly with so much love n affection n how she snuggled more in his arm...N finally Asad is now convinced that she is getting better atleast she is more comfy n feels more secure with him now n he say she is his i mean its true without Zoya he'll die like really he'll die without any doubt he loves her to such an extent that its an infinite love which he gives her n where there is true love there is test obstacles n pain to attain place...The last lines that kyunki tum hi ho he was really awesome of his love its was really...</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> </font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">Haina awesome!!!!</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">guys kya still after reading this ..you feel asad dont love ZOYAand dont deserve her..hmm!!!</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><strong></strong></font>
</em>
<em><font size="3" face="Times New Roman">MILLI😆</font>

yeah agree with your all point but in my opnion he dont deserve now. Because in my POV asad is not a lover here. Yes he love zoya care for zoya in past. But when you rape her torture her you dont give her any chance to explain anything. Is this love? Asad is to much involve to take just revenge. He think she betray him so rape her abuse her is the only solution. I know every one not agree with me. But here in my opinion asad first a rapist, an abuser then try to react as a perfect lover. Last just think u in zoya's position. If your lover first rape u torture u then show you his caring side. Will u be able to forgive him easily? No offence to anyone. This is just my opinion. I know every one bash me. Sorry for language.
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice mili...
Update nxt part asap
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AAK0007

yeah agree with your all point but in my opnion he dont deserve now. Because in my POV asad is not a lover here. Yes he love zoya care for zoya in past. But when you rape her torture her you dont give her any chance to explain anything. Is this love? Asad is to much involve to take just revenge. He think she betray him so rape her abuse her is the only solution. I know every one not agree with me. But here in my opinion asad first a rapist, an abuser then try to react as a perfect lover. Last just think u in zoya's position. If your lover first rape u torture u then show you his caring side. Will u be able to forgive him easily? No offence to anyone. This is just my opinion. I know every one bash me. Sorry for language.

Look i think  should tell u something put u in the guy place...U love someone with all your heart n u love her to the extent of infinite love okay, now u r hung by enemies n u get a video note a video to see infront of all stranger as enemies n in this video u see the one that u loved with all your heart n mind is sleeping with another man without any objection so u there watching the video would u know that the girl has been forced if in the video she is willingly having the sex sorry for the word but i cant find any other so ya so will u know by just watching the video she didnt betray u here...now u come out u do research u found she is engaged to armaan which confirms that she betrayed u so do u feel asad is wrong here???? i mean till here...

Now lets see next u loved her u still love her coz with just this your heart cant accept that she is someone's else now what would u do as a guy u'll definitely get her back i mean u'll make earth joins sky to get her back n top get her back again u r also now very frustrated so wat u do u take out this frustration as sex n u know when u have ot with her no one can take her back coz it'll be there that she 's been yours now i'll agree Asad has been too harsh but if u see it from a lover n guy point u'll see that the pain he inflicted zoya was less than what he suffered and one more thing dont forget zoya loved him so zoya was not raped by him except when he forced her before she tells him the condition in which she had to sleep with armaan but even then its not a rape really coz Asad didnt it out of his anger of his love being in someone bed before so being a man he'll try to take out the every part of any related thing of armaan to zoya...N one more thing asad is not a magician to know that zoya has been through things as when he was freed he saw that zoya is with armaan smiling so he doesn't know she was forced so i think here i answered another question of urs...But then as soon as asad got to know what happened to zoya he asked for forgiveness he didn't again do anything to her he repent he fell in guilt n was being crushed every second u know like every second n this is the biggest punishment cz even zoya refused to see him after coming back from hospital for someone like Asad its the biggest punishment he could get coz Asad is here only if  Zoya is here i hope u got your answers n  i think u didnt get it too well zoya still flinches away from him but now she knows she is safe with him so its only asad love which can help her recover n zoya soul knows that...Asad has that junoon dewangi that he can kill or even die for his love...

P.S As a side note Am a girl 
Edited by lavalina - 10 years ago