Users

Frequent Posters

akaswan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice please continue soon 😊
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely update!❤️ I love this side of Asad. But not able to forgive him fully for what he has done. Thanks for the pm.😊
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update please continue soon
ZUBIDUBI1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaaahooo

unres both my comments ...

ab to de de jhappi shappiii/... 🤗
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was brilliant

👏

Wow
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Have no word...

Asya scenes are out of this world...

U r gr8 writer yaar! 

Gulaabo thumbnail
best update of this ff...i loved the emotion of serenity in asad's love for zoya...how he fed her...kissed her..tooo good!!! ab aur mat tadpao bechare ko...zoya ko jaldi theek karo!!!!
asad-ayra little fun filled moment was cherry on the cake...
and wat the hell is this imraan man!!! armaan ki watch kahan se aa gayi...yeh ek aur thrill...
ab jaldi update karo...sabr nai hota
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
PART 18
OMG...ZOYA IS LIKE DEAD CORSO...I HATE THIS FACT...

ASAD MST BE FEELING LIKE KILL HIMSELF FOR ZOYA'S THIS CONDITION...

ZOYA DON'T DO THIS BABAY TO HIM.....BUT AS A GIRL I UNDERSTAND UR SITUATION...SO I M WITH U..LET KICK HIM..ON HIS ASS.....LATER LOVE HIM...😆😆😆

ASAD..I LOVE U MAN...THE WAY HE TRYING TO COMFRONT HER...BOHAT  HIMAT CHAIYE...APNE PYAR KO FACE KRNE KI..AFTER WHT U DID TO HER...

PR KYA KARE...KEHTE HAI NA...PYAR KE SAATH HIMAT BHI AA JATI HAIN...JAB APNI MOHABBAT APNE HAATHO SE CHUTTTHTI NAJAR AATTI HAIN TOH...TOH ISNAN KHUDA SE BHI LAD JATA HAIN...

WELL TRY ASAD.....I M WD U..LOVE THE WAY SHE IS RESPONDING...

AYAN--HUMEIRA...YES THEY NEED TIME...HUMMI..FEEL BAD 4 HER YR...

HAYEELLA.A...MERI ROSE NE PARTY BADAL LI...NHIII...IN EKTA KAPOR SERIAL STYLE...

IS SHE WANNA KILL HER...NO SHE CAN'T DO THIS...I M SURE SHE IS GONNA PROTECT HER...

I LOVE U ROSE...TUNE CODE CRACK KR DIYA...PLS MUJHE BATA DE...MILLI SE TOH MUJHE KOI UMEED NHI...

NIKHAT ..LOVE U DARLING..KYA NAJAR HAIN...IMRAN...U KILLED ARMAAN...WELL JO USNE KIYA USKE LIYE TOH HE SHOULD DIE...BUT USKO MARNE KA HAK...ASAD KA THA...GADHE...I HOPE NW ASAD WILL KICK U SOON...

MILLI JAAN AWESOME POST THA...👏

PARI

princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
for part 19

wah wah kya song selection hai...perfect for the situation...dard bhi meri marz bhi...meri aashqui tu hi toh hai...

kehte hain na   ".dard bhi tu dawa bhi tu..mera jeena ki har wajah bhi tu..."

.tujhse agar dard mile toh khuda se koi dua na  mangoo...

tujhse agar dard mile toh khuda koi dua na mangu..

tu mujhe apni panah mein le...mein khuda ki janat bhi thukra doo...

zoya ke liye uski janat asad hain...chahe usne zoya ko kitna hi dard diya ho...use sakun...usi janat..uske har dard ki dawa  bas asad hi hain...

i love the way asad is trying to sooth her making her comfort..as he himself knw...ki wahi hai jo usse wapis la sakta hain...

sleeping posture...loved it the way u describe...😳😳..

ayan-humeira scene...😆😆
asad ko hadiyan todni atti hain..ANDE nhi...

nikhat smart girl..steal imran's watch......
love the way he is loking at her...make her eat..on his lap...kiss her to make her more comfortable...wd his touch too...the way he looks at her...wd his one elbow down...ashiquo ke liye toh husan  ka didar hi janat hain...zoya she is an angel...not jst by looks but by heart too..itna hone ke baad bhi ..uska dil usse hi phir se dillagi kr rha hain...usse hi khud pe hak de rha hain...oofff..YEH ISHQ...MITWA...ISHQ PE ZOR NHI...

the most pain full moment was...when asad feels the roughness on her back...HIS NAME...THT HE HIMSELF  ENGRAVED ON HER...THT TOO WD KNIFE...

khud se bach ke kaha jayega janab..hum toh apka aaks hai jaha jayega humein hi payega...

asad is feeling like kill him self...for his monster act...but he knw  he has to make her live again...make her happy again..make her  again belongs to her...
love his dedication...YOU ARE MINE...ONLY MINE...

YEH LE MILLI...AAB KR DIYA REPLY...HOPE U LIKE IT...
Edited by princeegoyal - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very beautiful .. update...

Very well written