n thanks 4 d pm!!! 😊

thanx dear...
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shikha_taarey

Awesome concept dear!!!
N 6-7 chapters me bonding of frnds😲😲
Matlab taarey ke liye really ur honna make us wait too long πŸ˜”
Bt its okk... lets enjoy d frndship bond till den ... afterall its always fun to see d bond of frndship!! πŸ˜ƒ
Really excited for d story!!
Pls do update soon n pm me πŸ˜ƒ

thanx dear...
ya u have to wait for taarey scene... becoz i want to show the friendship bond...
i hope u will enjoy...
taarey-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum cncpt .. πŸ‘

update soon ..
n pm me plz .. πŸ˜Š
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
hi friends... thanx for the response... and sorry i didnt able to thank everyone individually... 
here is the first part of my ff hope u will enjoy                                                             CHAPTER 1: FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE

today is the first  day for freshers of st. loius... many student enter to the college with many dreams... in that crowd  two girls also entered in the college premises with dreams  and excitement in their eyes... but in one girl eyes something more is visible that is fear...  lets see what the girl is thinking...
TAANI'S POV:
today is my first day of college... i am very excited but i am scared also... will i able to adjust in this college... or i will be able to make friends... oh friends se yaad aaya... i am with my best friend sharon who will also study with me...(taani turn to her right side where her friend is also walking with her searching for class).. i dnt knw whether i will be able to make any friend in this college or not... but i am sure that sharon will be always there for me as a friend... and sharon is very friendly girl so she will make her friend very fast and at last her friends will become my friends... it is same thing every time i never used to make friends... the friends which i have today are through sharon... i am quit sure here also i will get friends through sharon... and again my thought was disturb by sharon.
END OF TAANI POV
sharon: taani...
taani: ha...
sharon: kaha kho gayi...
taani: kahi nahi... clas mili...
sharon: ha ye rahi humari class... chal andar chalte hai... aur pls thoda free ho kar chal koi tujhe kha nahi jayega..
taani: par ragging to ho sakti hai...
sharon: omg taani tu kitna sochti hai... pehle baat ye log humare jaise hi first year hai  aur dusri baat is colg mai ragging allowed nahi hai... ab chal andar...
taani: ok...
as they entered the class first bench was empty... so taani sat on the first bench... sharon gave a deadly glared to her but she didnt understand why she is giving her that look... sharon also sat beside taani...
taani: kya hua mujhe aise kyu dekh rahi hai...
sharon: tujhe first bench hi mila tha...
taani: kyu kya burai hai isme...
sharon: pls taani hum colg mai aa gaye hai... 
taani: to...
just then professor enter the class...
prof: gudmrng student... today is the first day of your colg life and many of u dont knw each other so pls ur introduction to ur classmate so that it will be easy for u to communicate with each other...

TAANI'S POV:
OMG prof told us to give our intro... what will i say about my self... ok i will say my name only... but all other student are telling about themselves so confidently... i turned towards sharon for help...
sharon: what???
taani: mai kya karu...
sharon: matlab...
taani; mai apne bare mai kya bolu... sab log dekh na kitna bol rahe hai...
sharon: tu itna dar kyu rahi hai... tujhe apne bare mai bolna hai mere bare mai nahi...
taani: tere bare mai bolna hota to mai bol deti par mere bare mai kya bolu 
when me and sharon are discussing about the intro just then i heard the voice of a guy... i just kept quiet to listen him...
guy: i am reyansh singhania from st. louis school...
he told this much only and sat down...i turned and saw him... he is smart.. more then smart i think he is cute  i wont say he the smartest guy i have ever seen but this guy has some thing..i wanted to knw more about this guy but he didnt say much abt himself... i dont knw why but i want to knw abt him... just then sharon stood up to give her intro... she spoke confidently 
sharon: i am sharon rai prakash from jodhpur...
now its my turn... i was shivering so i turn toward sharon she gave me assuring look... i stood up...
me: i am taani kapoor from jodhpur...
just then bell rang indicating that class is over... i was cursing my faith why didnt bell rang 5 mins before... after the class we move toward canteen since next class was after 2 hr.
END OF TAANI POV

in the same class two guys were sitting together and noticing their classmate... actually one was busy in noticing girl while the other guy was staring only a particular girl that is sharon and the guy is non other then over lover boy swayam...
SWAYAM POV:
me and one guy are sitting on last bench... he was watching all the girls who are entering the class... after sometime when he finished with his work he noticed me and gave his intro...
guy: hi... i  am harshad chopra...
me: i am swayam shekhawat...
harshad: yaar humare class mai koi dhang ki ladki nahi hai kya...
me; dude hum yaha ladki dekhne nahi aaya hai...
harshad: to tu yaha kya karne aaya hai... dont say ki tu yaha padne aaya hai...
i was about to answer but i was stuck when i saw her... i don't knw her name... she was standing near first bench and talking no no scolding her friend and giving her angry glare... she was looking so sweet and cute... and friend is also cute but i think she was scared becoz fear is clearly visible in her face... but attention again diverted toward the girl who was giving angry glare... after two mins of conversation she sat with her friend... by seeing anyone can tell they both are best friend... i was staring at her like a majnu which didnt get unnoticed by harshad so he disturbed me
harshad; koi to yaha study karne aaya tha...
me: ha to..
harshad: to tu us ladki ko kyu ghir raha hai... waise ladki hot...
me: dude.. mind ur lang...
harshad: lagta hai possessive ho raha hai... (swayam gave an angry glare) chill dude... waise bhi apni life ka funda hai apne dost ke mal pe hath nahi dalte...
me: it will be good for u...
harshad: ok baba dara kyu raha hai... dekh teri wli ka next turn hai...
after giving a glare to harshad i turn toward her... she is a confident girl... she spoke... her name is sharon... sharon rai prakash... i was just staring at her and dont knw when bell rang until harshad brought me from my dream...
harshad: apne dreamland se bahar nikal... chal canteen chalte hai...
me: kyu??
harshad: teri wali bhi wahi gayi hogi..
me: uska naam sharon hai...
harshad: ha bhai sharon bhi wahi gayi hogi... chal friendship karte hai...
me: par kaise...
harshad: he drag me from class toward canteen...
END OF SWAYAM POV

CANTEEN:
in canteen taani and sharon are sitting and talking...
sharon: tune apna intro itna bhi bura nahi diya...
taani: pata hai sharon mai bohat dar gayi thi...
sharon: chill yaar itna darne ki jarurat nahi hai...
just then swayam and harshad enter canteen... yhey searched for sharon... they noticed them sitting in corner sit... so they marched toward them... at the same time taani notice them and she thought they are senior are coming to take their ragging... and she got nervous...
taani: sharon wo dekh...
sharon: kya???(looking toward where taani is pointing) ha ladke hai...
taani: wo mujhe bhi pata hai...
sharon: to kya hua...
taani: lagta hai wo humare senior hai humari ragging lene aa rahe hai...
sharon: tu ye kaise bol sakti hai wo humari ragging lene aa rahe hai ...
taani: dekh na wo humari taraf kaise bad rahe hai..
sharon: tu chill mar mai dekhti hu...
just then harshad and swayam reach to the sharon table...
harshad: hi sharon... 
sharon and taani were shocked after hearing sharon name... but they came out from their shock when harshad once again call sharon...
harshad: sharon... kya hum tum log ko join kar sakte hai...
sharon: ya... why not... waise tum log hume kaise jante ho...
harshad: tumne notice nahi kiya hoga par hum tumhare class mate hai...
by hearing taani and sharon gave a sign of releif and sharon glared at taani... 
harshad: waise mai tumhara naam janta hu...par tumhari friend ka nahi(he turned toward taani).
sharon: oh... she is taani... my best friend... waise apke friend ka kya naam hai...
swayam: hi i am swayam shekhawat...
all of them start to talk with each other... not all of them... taani was not talking she was just listening and smiling whenever swayam aur harshad crack any joke... harshad notice that taani is not speaking anything...
harshad: waise sharon tumhari dost kuch bolti nahi hai kya...
sharon: actually taani ko khulne mai time lagta hai(and she wink at her and taani gave deadly glare to her)
taani: aise bat nahi hai... mai jyada baat nahi kart...
harshad: wo to time he batayega...
swayam: agar taani tum humse baat nahi karogi to hum friends kaise banege...
sharon: thoda time do swayam... 
swayam: ok as u say...(and gave a smile to swayam)
taani: next class ka time ho raha hai hume chalna chahiye...
sharon: ok chalte hai...
all of them moved toward class... 
CLASS
all four of them went toward their respective place... after some time professor entered the class... 
TAANI'S POV
me and sharon sat in our places.. after sometime prof enter... he told us that for his class we have to sit as per our no and now again i start panicking thinking that with whom i have to sit... sharon told me that prof told her to sit with swayam... now i am too nervous thinking that  i have to sit with unknw... one guy is there in class whom i knw i,e harshad the probability is very less to sit with him... just then i heared a voice... i knw that voice... i think he is harshad not he is not harshad... if i am not wrong then he is reyansh... i slowly turn to see who the guy is.. and i was silently praying that the guy should not be reyansh... but to my luck the guy is reyansh... he was smiling.. i also gave a smile...
reyansh:  may i...
me: huh...
reyansh: i am your seat partner...
me: oh sorry...(i shifted to adjacent seat and he sit beside me)
reyansh: hi taani...
i was shocked plus happy... he knws my name... i was 9th cloud...
reyansh: taani...
me:hi...
reyansh: i think u dont remember my name... by the way my name is reyansh...
taani: no its not like that...
reyansh: dont be formal...
i just smiled at him... after that neither i continue the conversation nor he... we simply sat for another half an hour... and then bell rang...
reyansh: ok bye... see u tomorrow...
taani: bye...
after that we dont have class so we went to our home... me and sharon are staying together... so we went together after saying good bye to swayam and harshad...

if there is any mistake pls ignore and give ur precious comment...
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
cool and nice starting...
bass harshad taarey ke beech nahi aaye...
nyways... loved the intro...
update soon!!!
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
nice start...
cute and sweet intro of everyone...
update soon...
waiting for track 2 progress!!!
taarey-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update .. πŸ‘

taani wantd 2 noe abt rey .. superb ..! πŸ‘πŸΌ
swayam n harshad convo .. damn funny .. πŸ˜†
swayam staring sharon .. 
canteen prt waz nysh .. ! 

TR r partners .. πŸ˜³

really excytd 4 d nxt update .. πŸ˜ƒ

update soon ..
thank u 4 d pm .. πŸ˜Š
Crucio. thumbnail
AWESOME START :)

PLZ UPDATE SOON :D

TAAREY PARTNERS IN CLASS😳
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Start
Taani all scared is justified but luckily she has Sharon beside her
And Swayam has already fallen for Sharon ... Kya Kare Majnu Hai ! πŸ˜†
But Taani kinda Attracted towards Rey on the first day ... Nice !
And now they are seat partners ... Wanting to see how seat partners turn into passionate lovers !!