tarey os: ENDLESS LOVE

aparabosecarmel thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Tarey os:  "ENDLESS LOVE"

Situation: Tani and Rey  are in   relationship.   Rey  is   from a   very  affluent   family  and tani from a middle class family.

From the very beginning   the  boy's family  objected   strongly  on  him  dating  this  girl, saying  that   it has got to do with    family  background & that the boy will have to  suffer  for   the girl  the rest  of his   life  if he  were to  be with her. Due   to the   family's pressure the   couple   quarreled   very often. Though tani   loved   rey deeply   she   always asked him, "how   deep is   your   love for me   rey?"  as   rey  is  not  good  with   his  words,  this  often  caused tani  to  be upset. With   that and   the   family's   pressure rey   sometimes   vents   his  anger on her.  As   for   her   she   would   always   endure  silence.

One night there was a plan from tani on which she was working for making that night memorable for rey and for her.   She had  planned a date  in their small house  which was their regular meeting place. The atmosphere outside contrasted with the atmosphere inside.

Early monsoon had already approached. Tani was waiting for rey,rey was very excited to see the smile on his love's face  for at least once.

He was drenched in rain ,he reached their and for his surprise he  saw the arrangements.

Dim lights all over the room. He gave a smirk and started taking few steps towards tani  and tani took steps backwards but his luck that  he slipped down on the water drops pof his own body which  had fallen.

He was at the top and tani at bottom, they landed exactly on each other his hard lips crushed her soft ones.though

rey did not want to come out of the kiss but he tried becoz it would be weird for tani but tani held his collar tightly with her fingers . they started  engulfing each other.this was a common feeling for them two months back, but these two months gave a number of strong storms in their life.they had not kissed for 2 months.

The gap of two months was too large that they turned this one to a wild kiss.tani opened up and rey showed  his love for her by kissing every part of her delicate mouth.

Finally they pulled apart. Now rey was on tani  he didnt' stop  he started kissing her neck; she felt her dress coming down and  his warm touch was making her shiver, her nails dug his hard skin. The sudden emergency of love was increasing moment by moment. Her  inner was lingering somewhere on the floor, he kissed every patch of her skin, they made love for the whole night, keeping the food waiting for the whole night.

Rey did not know how many times his phone buzzed,he was so lost that he just wanted to be with his love.

Many years passed tarey finally graduated and rey decided his further studies to be overseas.  Before leaving he proposed tani- "I am not very good with words. But al I know  is that I love u ,if you allow me I'll take  care of you  for the  rest of my life,as for now ur family I'll try my best to talk them around. Will you marry me?"  tani agreed and they ended up with a passionate kiss.

WITH TAREY'S  determination the families gave in & agreed to let them get married so before rey left, they got engaged,tani went out to the working society whereas rey was overseas continuing his studies.  They sent their love  by e-mails and phone calls.

One day when tani was on her way to her work  she was knocked by  a truck, when she woke up she saw   her parents beside her . tani   realized that she was badly injured ,  seeing her  mum crying   her mom wanted to comfort her.  But  she  realized  that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh.  She   had lost her voice''''''''''

The doctor   said that   the impact on tani's brain  has cused her to loose her voice.

Listening to her parent's comfort, but nothing coming out of her mouth, she broke down.  During the stay in hospital  besides silence cry;''.its still silence cry that accompanied her .  on reaching   home everything was same   except the ringing tone of the phone, her ears craved to hear  her love's voice.  It pierced her hart everytime it rang. 

Tani didn't wanted to let rey know  and be a burden on him.  For this tani wrote a letter to rey   saying that she does not wish to wait any longer. while writing   many pages were wasted because everytime it would be damp by her tears.  The sweet memories  together accompanied her for the last time while writing the letter. With this letter   tani sent back the ring to rey.  In return rey sent millions and millions of reply, countless number of phonecalls, all tani  could do besides crying is still crying.  Her parents decided to move away so that it would be good  for her and she would be happy. with a  new environment  tani learns sign language.

She started  a new life  telling  herself everyday  that she should forget rey, but was it easy?

One day Sharon came and told tani  that rey is back. She asked Sharon not to let rey know what happened to her. Since there was'nt any news of rey.

A year passed , Sharon came with an envelop,  containing the invitation card  of rey's wedding. Tani was shattered.  When tani opened  the letter she saw ger name insread of any other.

Rey

Weds

Tani

When tani was about to ask Sharon what was that  she saw rey standing beside  Sharon with a smiling face.  Rey used  sign language to tell tani-" I have spent a year to learn sign languages ,  just to let you know that I have not forgotten our promise, let me lave a chance to be your voice sweetheart, I love you".

Rey came closer  and with that he slipped the ring back to her finger.

Tani finally smiled.

Treat every relationship as it is the last one  then u will know how to give, treat every moment as it is the last day then u will know how to treasure. Treasure what u have  right now or else u will regret.

One year passed  now tarey are married.rey is a successful business  man. He tried the best to bring back tani's voice and at last he was successful in that also, tani's voice came back and the first word she spelled was- " rey I love you"

Bye take care

All of u di s

Love  you all

Pls like and comment.

Edited by aparabosecarmel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
such a cute and lovely OS I had ever read 
adorable ❤️
loved it ❤️ ❤️
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG dat was emotional😳

n HOT too⭐️

is dis really yr 1st one?😲

all i can say that its written beautifully👏

rey is such a swthrt😳

keep up the good wrk👍🏼

Ani❤️

nithi_newlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that was awesome dear...
I alwaysss believe true love is one which is filled with positivity and one that doesn't puts you down...
Your Os had that and i LOVED IT!!!
Great job!!
That was really really good...
ALL THE BEST!!😊
Lachu. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Luved ur os..
its awesome dear...
Keep writing..

Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
infinite likes..[:]] my like tab isnt wrkng though..

In the beginning i found it a bit rushed but at the end it was a satisfying Os fr any gud writer.. And super awesome fr any first timer..

Keep writing..

p.s- srry fr small cmmnt via cell..
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
awsum one dear...
ver emotional...
..Shanae.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww my god 😭 that was so emotional and sweet bacha!
Loved it so so so much!!

And brilliant for a first try!
Love u and keep writing!

❤️ loved it!
jallwa_taarey thumbnail
omg l really don't have word to discribe you is
I loved it
Thank you for this awesome os

PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3