Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: yeskay

Kaala akshar Deepali barabar.

hehe yeah πŸ˜†
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 deepali aur sulthan ek thaali ka bangan  sirf wahi suntha hai samjatha hai  ki usme uska faidha hai . i like deepali because she is good actress .i hate bhai because he  is very very good actor you know na
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bhai ka female version πŸ₯± diff...deepali ke pass expression hai aur bhai uper se niche tak pura kangal hai 😳

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

What the 😲🀣 First Male sexual harassment & now Male is sexually harassing 🀣🀣
Can u imagine the condition of CVs if that would have happened in our show 😳 GH & ST would finally leave twitter & RS says goodbye to FB 🀣🀣
Moreover imagine RK BELIEVING such a thing 😳 🀣

Who lost memory in Geet ? πŸ˜•
Now after Bhai drama is wrapped up, the degree of sweetness in RM relationship will reach skies πŸ˜³ 🀣 How & Who to separate them  & make them HATE each other ?? πŸ˜†

I think so RM alone can handle the show if proper storyline is given to them. Post Muku & Pre-Bhai track has actually been golden period of the show πŸ˜†
First I wished for RK's friend to come in the show but now a BIG NO πŸ₯±
I don't want any Guy/Girl in same age of RM to be antagonist or else CVs will start up with their stupid psycho love triangle 🀒 I want somebody from Ballu's family to come & haunt RM 🀣 And moreover I want Madhu to be RK's heroine

I don't think it will be RK's fault this time. What more can bechara guy do re ?? 🀣 When his wife is burning her sleeves to save divorce papers πŸ₯± But still I can't believe that RK believed  Bhai to be Dead 😲

lol in Madhu's language - chappal on bed 🀣🀣...i still cant believe Madhu said those words to Dipali 🀣
Geet mein it was Maan who lost memory (i thot u r a Geet fan Confused) and in PKYEK Abhay took Pia's memory πŸ˜†
i guess only a third person can seperate, ab khud lad ke to seperate hone se rahe 🀣...RK ek baar lad bhi le, but seeing Madhu's craziness to the limits of stupidity and insaneness i highly doubt there can b any MU πŸ€£
ur golden period is over πŸ˜†...now show has to move ahead not come back...they cant b always coming back to square one Stern Smile...wasnt the show back when unwedding drama happened??...now how many times the SAME thing will happen? πŸ˜†
i just hope the new track after bhai will b something good and worth it...coz they really need a good track to pull back audience...u saw the TRPs? this week MB was in bottom 3 shows of Colors Shocked...kahan top se bottom pe pahunch gaya 🀣
watch today's epi, Radha ji ne poora blame RK pe daal diya hai for divorce 🀣...ofcourse they can turn the tables around with some bloopers 🀣...but i wont mind a seperation either πŸ˜›πŸ€£...the shocker is RK is ready for divorce so easily πŸ˜†
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Yes, after the "Man of Honour" & "Devta of Junoon" for others wives 🀒 next has to be "Deepali Devi" on my Target List 😳 πŸ˜†

I am already hell annoyed by Bhai's Invisible Saint-giri and Exceptional & Extra-ordinary talent of "Freaking-out-Viewers" by that Ridiculous hood 🀒 🀣 or "Bhoot-type" expressions πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And here comes Deepali Bhatiya ready to eat up my left over Sanity

If Madhu can be Dumb for Harbouring a Gangster when he at the least "Pretended" to be the Golden Boy, then No doubt Dips Maate steal all the Awards in the Field of Dumbness. I am suprised at myself how once I dared call her a "Smart woman" 😲

She has been helping a Gangster who has shown his limits of Cheapness & Inhumanity which rightfully includes "Hurting RK which almost KILLED him" & Deepali knows this very well🀒 But still this Idiot is hell bent on helping another Idiot πŸ₯±

And her Endless Stupid fantasies about RK being hers never gets a fullstopπŸ˜• Madhu's absolutely Right, She is like RK's "Chappal" πŸ˜›

No wonder RK has BBBd this woman endlessly 😳 πŸ˜† But still she can't get her facts right & is behaving like some foolish woman who has lost all her Self-respect & sold her brains away πŸ₯±

One day I used to call this Vamp "Classy" But now she's just irritating me with those repeative "Plans" of hers πŸ₯±
Same Ghisa Pita Plans & Dialouges which seem to have no end 🀒
Now I scratch my head when she comes Onscreen Apart from her scenes with Sikky & getting BBBd by RK, she's an Absolute Boredom these days !!

Hats off to Seema though, she's a Wonderful Actress. Its not her fault that her character has turned so Monotonous πŸ₯±

Please Deepali, either turn into a "Powerful Classy Vamp" or else spare my eyes & ears and accompany Bhai to Jail for the "Angelic" deeds u have done till now from day one 🀒 </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Sikky can marry another girl High Time πŸ₯±</font>

dont worry niki that day is not far...
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Along with sullu I waqnt her too out of the show. She is also to Be blamed like sullu.
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

SM is a fabulous actress. but i only like Depali when she is being bbb-d by RK or unwittingly bringing Rishbala closer together with her flop plans, not when she's being an idiot supporting a villain who's threatened the life of the man she loves. πŸ˜•

Same here, sometimes her lack of brains is annoying when she is supporting that creepy man & everything is a joke for her πŸ₯± She doesn't love RK , she just says she love RK 🀒 As Nishi said, she LUSTS him πŸ₯±
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biks44

Superb post Niki .
Dipali is utterly digusting nowadays. She has been reduced from a classy vamp to a cheap 3rd grade vamp. Her expressions are overboard these days. Her character is competing well with Bhai to reach new lows daily!
Seema Mishra is doing a great job portraying Deepali but recently there hasnt been much for her to do except hovering around and talking to herself.

Really 3rd grade vamp she is πŸ₯± Bhai is spreading his "Magic" to every character. Thnx to him, Deepali is getting on my nerves !! Though I never admired that selfish woman, but at least that Vamp was classy like Ballu, but now she's so boring & feels like an overdose πŸ₯±

True πŸ˜†

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelMon

I hate dipali with passion, she is more evil than Gangu. She is a back stabber and ungrateful woman, with classy dresses which comes from RK's mercy. 

And her fantasy of getting RK in her life makes me feel like to kick her back to Timbuktu.. πŸ·
She has her eyes on her BIL, no difference from You know who 🐷 
Her eves dropping in all business and her sarcastic comments deserves that kick πŸ·

I also like to bang Madhu's head with the wall, so she can spill the beans unconsciously..😑

I hate the whole track, even Madhu too.(no offence to DD, I love her hard work).
CVs are suicidal, but before they kill themselves they planned to kill us little by little πŸ€’😑 with this track. 

Nah re, Bhai still wins the "Most Evil" award πŸ˜†
Yes, from RK's mercy she's getting her food & nailpaints & this ungrateful woman is plotting against him that also with a gangster...what can be dumber than this ?? πŸ₯±

Even I am not liking this Madhu re...I won't say Hate, but I am really realy dissapointed with her !!
I really don't connect with "Kurbaani" types Woman in fictions unless a very solid reason, so I can't connect with Madhu now
CVs have really lost it πŸ₯±

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

deepali aur sulthan ek thaali ka bangan  sirf wahi suntha hai samjatha hai  ki usme uska faidha hai . i like deepali because she is good actress .i hate bhai because he  is very very good actor you know na

Two things I need in a villain is Good acting & Character. Balllu had both in him, Bhai has NONE in him & Deeps had both once, but now her character is annoying villain, though SM is a wonderful actress !!