After Great Bhai, who other than Deepali Devi ??

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, after the "Man of Honour" & "Devta of Junoon" for others wives 🀒 next has to be  "Deepali Devi" on my Target List  😳 πŸ˜†

I am already hell annoyed by Bhai's Invisible Saint-giri and Exceptional & Extra-ordinary talent of  "Freaking-out-Viewers" by that Ridiculous hood 🀒 🀣 or "Bhoot-type" expressions 😳 πŸ˜†
And here comes Deepali Bhatiya ready to eat up my left over Sanity

If Madhu can be Dumb for Harbouring a Gangster when he at the least "Pretended" to be the Golden Boy, then No doubt Dips Maate steal all the Awards in the Field of Dumbness. I am suprised at myself how once I dared call her a "Smart woman" 😲

She has been helping a Gangster who has shown his limits of Cheapness & Inhumanity which rightfully includes "Hurting RK which almost KILLED him" & Deepali knows this very well πŸ€’ But still this Idiot is hell bent on helping another Idiot πŸ₯±

And her Endless Stupid fantasies about RK being hers never gets a fullstop πŸ˜• Madhu's absolutely Right, She is like RK's "Chappal" πŸ˜›

No wonder RK has BBBd this woman endlessly 😳 πŸ˜† But still she can't get her facts right & is behaving like some foolish woman who has lost all her Self-respect & sold her brains away πŸ₯±

One day I used to call this Vamp "Classy" But now she's just irritating me with those repeative "Plans" of hers πŸ₯±
Same Ghisa Pita Plans & Dialouges which seem to have no end 🀒
Now I scratch my head when she comes Onscreen  Apart from her scenes with Sikky & getting BBBd by RK, she's an Absolute Boredom these days !!

Hats off to Seema though, she's a Wonderful Actress. Its not her fault that her character has turned so Monotonous πŸ₯±

Please Deepali, either turn into a "Powerful Classy Vamp" or else spare my eyes & ears and accompany Bhai to Jail for the "Angelic" deeds u have done till now from day one 🀒
Sikky can marry another girl High Time πŸ₯±
Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post nikki
haha...hope she goes to jail with bhai...

& yeh i agree, she is a wonderful actress that carries lots of style...
Edited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalFrission

awesome post nikki
haha...hope she goes to jail with bhai...

& yeh i agree, she is a wonderful actress that carries lots of style...

Yes SM has her own style & class, but Deepali is nowadays annoying me to heights πŸ˜›
I hope she gets a nice hawa of Jail for few days at least, probably then her brains will get back to place πŸ˜†

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Site, i enjoyed Dips scene πŸ˜› 
She is RK's chappal, she has been BBBed by RK many times even by Madhu too πŸ˜† but i like her like that only! πŸ˜›
I love everyone who is there since the initial epis of the show, i mean i don't like all of their characters πŸ˜† but they do entertain me!
BTW todays RK's and RJ's dialogues were awesome! 
RJ has a brain too, wow...🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1Sumana1

Site, i enjoyed Dips scene πŸ˜› 

She is RK's chappal, she has been BBBed by RK many times even by Madhu too πŸ˜† but i like her like that only! πŸ˜›
I love everyone who is there since the initial epis of the show, i mean i don't like all of their characters πŸ˜† but they do entertain me!
BTW todays RK's and RJ's dialogues were awesome! 
RJ has a brain too, wow...🀣

I only liked her scene when she gets BBBd by RK πŸ˜› But her lectures to Madhu like "RK will be hers" annoys me now πŸ₯± Har din yahi sun sunke bor hogayi mai πŸ˜†
I also like her getting BBBd by RishBala 🀣 butI don't want her to be helping that Freak without giving second thoughts 🀒
I liked her as BBBd Villain in RishBala life but not brainless villain who is helping a criminal who has tried nicely to hurt the person she Loves 🀒 This is Insane πŸ₯± I thought she would help exposing Bhai but πŸ₯±

RJ & RK were awesome re🀣 They rocked the epi πŸ˜†

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hate that woman! I always loved SM's portrayal of Dipali, but now it's getting too much..

But I liked RJ bbb her..and then the reality check she gave to Madhu was awesome. 

If Madhu is leaving RK, why should she care who RK ends up with. I am sorry but this track has butchered Madhu again..

I just have 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.
- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?
- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

No answers can convince me on her decision. For now both Madhu n Dipali are annoying me..
And her fantastic acting in front of RK is giving ample chance to RK to put 2 n 2 together in a different direction altogether..

So if my crazy 2 is disgusting me, can I really care fr disgusting freaks like Sultan n Dipali? πŸ€’
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

I only liked her scene when she gets BBBd by RK πŸ˜› But her lectures to Madhu like "RK will be hers" annoys me now πŸ₯± Har din yahi sun sunke bor hogayi mai πŸ˜†
I also like her getting BBBd by RishBala 🀣 butI don't want her to be helping that Freak without giving second thoughts 🀒
I liked her as BBBd Villain in RishBala life but not brainless villain who is helping a criminal who has tried nicely to hurt the person she Loves 🀒 This is Insane πŸ₯± I thought she would help exposing Bhai but πŸ₯±

RJ & RK were awesome re🀣 They rocked the epi πŸ˜†

Anyways, i just don't like one thing about her πŸ˜› jab woh Bhai ke tareefon ki phool bandti hai πŸ˜³ though usmein KABHI KABHI Bhai ki beizzati bhi karti hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Really! Today Maa & Beta rocked !  πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Tomorrow Maa-Bete dono mil ke rock karenge πŸ˜† I liked RJ's dialogue from the precap πŸ˜” πŸ˜†
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Niki al da charctrs hv bn endlesly butchrd fr bhai. Deepali ke rangeen sapne sory 2 say hamesha adhure rahenge. She i thot had brains. Bt no she s dumb. Nt once she thot dat wn sultan wl b caught nd truth wl b out wat wl hapen 2 hr? Gues she thnks she nd bhai r da mst clvr creatres on earth nd hv mde da smrtest plan nd wl nvr b caughtπŸ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

I hate that woman! I always loved SM's portrayal of Dipali, but now it's getting too much..

But I liked RJ bbb her..and then the reality check she gave to Madhu was awesome. 

If Madhu is leaving RK, why should she care who RK ends up with. I am sorry but this track has butchered Madhu again..

I just have 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.
- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?
- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

No answers can convince me on her decision. For now both Madhu n Dipali are annoying me..
And her fantastic acting in front of RK is giving ample chance to RK to put 2 n 2 together in a different direction altogether..

So if my crazy 2 is disgusting me, can I really care fr disgusting freaks like Sultan n Dipali? πŸ€’

I loved RJ's BBB to her, but Dips "RK will be mine" prayer she keeps on chanting always is irritating me to heights !! 🀒 When on the earth will she realise & accept the truth , She may show off outside but she can't be this dumb to believe it πŸ₯±

Madhu pata nahi is in which world πŸ₯± I agree with your 3 questions , They are so damn valid !! What Madhu is doing is passing over my head
I don't have words to say how much dissapointed I am with Madhu !!
I won't say I am very much happy with RK either. I still can't believe that RK believed Sultaan is dead πŸ₯± And he is falling for Madhu's words !!
I so much wanted him to have a plan but now I am dissapointed 😭
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1Sumana1

Anyways, i just don't like one thing about her πŸ˜› jab woh Bhai ke tareefon ki phool bandti hai πŸ˜³ though usmein KABHI KABHI Bhai ki beizzati bhi karti hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Really! Today Maa & Beta rocked !  πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Tomorrow Maa-Bete dono mil ke rock karenge πŸ˜† I liked RJ's dialogue from the precap πŸ˜” πŸ˜†

Haan I like that LOOL 🀣 Something like Mujhe nahi pata tha Sultaan ka Dimaag bhi Kaam karta hai or something something..😲🀣🀣

Maa bhi bete se BBB seekh gayi re πŸ˜† Kal Maa-Bete ka tashan chalega...They are the contestants in the Final Round of BBB.😎 Lets see kaun jeetega πŸ€”πŸ€£

Oh that "Mangesh Patil" mere aulaat nahi hai thing?? πŸ˜› 🀣