Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aan-rish

The thing is I started using my magnifying lenses only now, and there was a scene few days back.in which Rk broke down crying near the lake. After burning the chair he hugs mads. I used my M glasses but in vein, what about u? What did u find? Pls tell me wants to look back after this frustrating episode

🀣 I didn't use a magnifying lens either, but one wasn't needed in that scene I guess.πŸ˜† We got awesome close-ups The way they hugged  & the way she consoled him putting her hand over his hairs during the hug ☺️ U should do more research on their finger positions 🀣

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

I didn't call her a Classy Woman..I haven't lost my minds to call anyone but HER that 🀒
I called her a "Classy VAMP". She was amazing as A villain no doubt πŸ˜‰ but as a person well do I need or we all know very well ?? πŸ˜†

i wasn't targeting you calling her classy...but as u said that she's not classy as a person but definitely a very classy LOOKING vamp/villain right? πŸ˜‰
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u niki...dips was too irritating now-a-days...but i loved SM's acting..today chaa gaye RJ n RK...their dialogue also awesome
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

LOL she doesnt loves RK but lusts him...so how does it matter to her whom RK loves if she gets a chance to get in his bedroom? πŸ˜†...i guess thats how she thinks...like she said old days r back when she used to intrude into RK's room without knocking 🀣
i like that song they play in promos but they need a female version of the song as it goes on Madhu completely 🀣 -
"Bhula dena mujhe...Hai alvida tujhe...Tujhe jeena hai mere bina" πŸ˜†

i really want a seperation now ANYHOW 😳...i cant see RK getting back sugary once again πŸ€” πŸ˜†

oh u cant miss this epic bhai epi as bhai is gonna hurt madhu and must b curious to see how πŸ˜›

Lmao OLD DAYS 🀣 How RK used to Bajao her Those were EPIC, I miss that so much πŸ˜†

Agree Nishi, Even I badly want a Separation πŸ₯±
I really can't stand The Devdaas RK  or the Lovesick RK dipped in chocolate pudding 😳
First I want Bhai to leave us in PEACE then immediately RM separation where RK turns Ruthless, Kameena Evil Devil 😈 I want RM story like this not the honey coated lovey dovey coochy coo story πŸ˜†

Duh 🀣

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa04

I enjoyed Madhu-Dipali's conversation

Back r the scenes when RK will BBB her🀣
I just enjoy those scense🀣
Ye aurat kabhi nahi sudharegi!🀣
 I agree she is dumb
If she thinks tht she will get RK after separation then she is the dumbest person in the show 
Vo jab bhai ki tareef karti hai
But hats off to SM
I just love her acting!

"Doorbell ki tarah chipki ho" I loved that by RK & Deepali's awkward reactions 🀣🀣

Pata nahi why her brain cells are jumping here & there 😳 Uff Bhai ko smart dikhane ke liye, saare characters dumb ban gaye πŸ₯± Bhai the smarty but still dumbest 🀣

SM is a fab actress..😊

Lmao OLD DAYS 🀣 How RK used to Bajao her Those were EPIC, I miss that so much πŸ˜†

Agree Nishi, Even I badly want a Separation πŸ₯±
I really can't stand The Devdaas RK  or the Lovesick RK dipped in chocolate pudding 😳
First I want Bhai to leave us in PEACE then immediately RM separation where RK turns Ruthless, Kameena Evil Devil 😈 I want RM story like this not the honey coated lovey dovey coochy coo story πŸ˜†

Duh 🀣

lol i rmbr the first day Dipali entered RK's bedroom and the forum was filled with sexual harrassment posts 🀣
i m still trying to find out what reason in the world can seperate RM, prolly if one of them die 😳 πŸ€£
BTW today's 2 dialogs from RK and Dips cracked me up badly -

RK: "Par tumhe pyaar ho gaya aur tum GIR gayi...bahut NEECHE gir gayi...u FELL in love, hai na?" 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dipali: "agar Sultan ye sunega to iss baar sach mein marr jayega, i mean khushi se...whats wrong with u Dipali? kya bol rahi ho tum? Bhagwan kare Sultan ko toh Madhu aur mummy ji ki bhi umar lag jaaye" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

i wasn't targeting you calling her classy...but as u said that she's not classy as a person but definitely a very classy LOOKING vamp/villain right? πŸ˜‰

Oh oopss 😳
Erm I like her costumes & dialouges & attitude.
A villain is also loved by people if he/she can ACT. I am not supporting the character but I kinda Liked the style of this vamp πŸ˜‰ But now everything about Deepali looks repeatitive & monotonous πŸ₯±

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

lol i rmbr the first day Dipali entered RK's bedroom and the forum was filled with sexual harrassment posts 🀣
i m still trying to find out what reason in the world can seperate RM, prolly if one of them die 😳 πŸ€£
BTW today's 2 dialogs from RK and Dips cracked me up badly -

RK: "Par tumhe pyaar ho gaya aur tum GIR gayi...bahut NEECHE gir gayi...u FELL in love, hai na?" 🀣

Dipali: "agar Sultan ye sunega to iss baar sach mein marr jayega, i mean khushi se...whats wrong with u Dipali? kya bol rahi ho tum? Bhagwan kare Sultan ko toh Madhu aur mummy ji ki bhi umar lag jaaye" 🀣

Thank god I wasn't there that time to tackle with such intelligent posts 🀣
What about RK's Memory Loss ??😈 Or both Memory Loss 😳 🀣 At least if both lose their Memory Madhu won't cry 😳 🀣
Waise RM will never separate ultimately What about ur New Heroine's dream Nishi ?? Still dreaming? πŸ€”πŸ€£

@ Bold - 🀣🀣🀣

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_rk

I agree with u niki...dips was too irritating now-a-days...but i loved SM's acting..today chaa gaye RJ n RK...their dialogue also awesome

Thnx dear, Yeah SM is a wonderful actress, but I felt RJ & RK rocked it today actually 😎

Thank god I wasn't there that time to tackle with such intelligent posts 🀣
What about RK's Memory Loss ??😈 Or both Memory Loss 😳 🀣 At least if both lose their Memory Madhu won't cry 😳 🀣
Waise RM will never separate ultimately What about ur New Heroine's dream Nishi ?? Still dreaming? πŸ€”πŸ€£

@ Bold - 🀣🀣🀣

lol male sexual harrassemnt 🀣...but atleast RK wasnt raped unlike the male lead of some other show πŸ˜› 🀣🀣
dont u think memory loss track is too clunky and Ektaish? 😳...it just like this najayah track which is used in every damn show...and if i m not wrong this memory loss track was used in PKYEK and Geet too πŸ˜†...ppl will come and attack shouting COPY COPY 🀣
my dream 🀣...i wannna see a heroine in the show but not as RK's love interest, and yes i still wish to see that πŸ˜›...but looking at the STANDARD of new entries in the show *cough Manish, Avinash cough πŸ˜› * i really doubt they can get a good face in the show πŸ€”...though they cant run a show ONLY on leads, so some entries have to keep happening sooner or later πŸ˜†..lets see..

PS: i just saw Radha ji-RK video for tmrw and its actually looking like its RK who is asking for divorce and not Madhu πŸ˜•...isme bhi RK ki hi galti hai 🀣 CVs make a point to put all blames on RK only, even for this divorce 🀣🀣
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago