Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh i thought Sarita was the lead from day one but i've never watched it before, only seen the last few episodes, well select scenes
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No she wasn't the lead the real lead was supposed to be Divya.  
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Aalz, Safe Haven was too intense although it was awesome! I liked the story a lot..but I am expecting something else of Sanaya's show to be honest :P
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I didn't like it that much it was okay
ragzz. thumbnail
Really? :O I actually loved that lead girl in Footloose..have you seen it? She's the reason I liked the movie too <3 I liked the end too..although there was no chemistry between the leads..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Really? :O I actually loved that lead girl in Footloose..have you seen it? She's the reason I liked the movie too <3 I liked the end too..although there was no chemistry between the leads..

It was the storyline that get me hooked there was no chemistry between the leads compare to the other Nicholas Sparks films like A Walk to remember, The Notebook, Dear John, The Lucky One where the chemistry & story was both Beautiful for the safe haven the actress and the story was good.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
No one is at home today so I'm cooking for everybody.

It's very surprising since I recently learn cooking due to my dad pushing me he's a better cook than my Mom ðŸ˜†
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How did the cooking go Al'z?
what did you make
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It went well not bad. I made baked ziti, Fried rice & Chicken. 
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

It was the storyline that get me hooked there was no chemistry between the leads compare to the other Nicholas Sparks films like A Walk to remember, The Notebook, Dear John, The Lucky One where the chemistry & story was both Beautiful for the safe haven the actress and the story was good.

Yeah exactly! 0 chemistry between that married man and this girl. Although I liked his wife's ghost interaction with the lead girl..those bits were good and yes the story was simple..and relatable.