Frequent Posters

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
poor khushi is so innocent.what arnie is gonna reply
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh Khushi. Her innocence has captured my heart.
She is still a child, and she has so much to see and realize. She still has to see the world, and I don't blame Arnav for running away from her. Or this horrendous culture. However, will he take Khushi along with him, if he decides to move out? Or will she be waiting for her Arnab to come till she is an adult. 
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.thanks for making him realize his mistake before it's too late.loved Khushi's way of finding substitute for the doll to real live doll a Baby.and Arnav's reaction to her proposal.Thanks for the PM.
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
at least he know what she wants. it is now up to him to discover that khushi is his real soul mate
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very interesting and well-studied story Jenny...you are amazing Jenny...best writer for the ancient romance๐Ÿ‘...What a brilliant imagination about the male in 1923...you have written every part beautifully...Love you Jenny.๐Ÿค—

Thank god that Arnab did not sleep with that 13 years old girl...I was prepared for the worst as in those days marital loyalty was not that high...but I am so happy that Arnab was back without doing anything...I was literally carrying when I read she is 13 years old...Thanks Jenny.

Khushi is so innocent...I love her...she has a feeling that she will lose him...that is so true...I loved her when she asked Thammi how to become woman...how sweet...I was laughing like a hell when she told him she wants to stay with him because she wants a baby...OMG!!!! I have no words to express how much I like this small girl...such a darling...

Just a request I want Khushi to keep distance from Aranb and to see his fear of losing her...If you can't do this,  it is totally fine with me...I will read the way you decided your story...we love you Jenny.

Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿ˜›

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Unresed comment here ๐Ÿ˜Š 
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM

Loved the Chapter.

waiting for the next one.
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful story !! You have brought that era to life, literally !!

Poor Arnab and Khushi , both are victims of the practices of that era. And Khushi's innocence and cute determination have such an underlying pathos to it. Poor thing does'nt even know what she is asking for. God ! Her friend a mother at 14 !!!!

I am glad she has Arnab as her husband.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing, amazing, amazing!
your writing is always a treat for me.
Thanks for the clarification Jenny.
 I knew he wouldn't do it. where he hates paedophilla then how he can do it! 
he didn't want to see the face of the harlot. But how God can be unjustified to Khushi. So he made him saw the face of the 13 years old harlot, before the damage would've done.

Poor Khushi has been trying so hard to please her husband. But she doesn't have any idea what her husband wants. 
i can understand Arnav's frustration, his anger. It was not on Khushi, but for the society, for his parents and for himself as well. But when he saw the distinctive change in Khushi he tried to be affable to her. he was flummoxed to see, Khushi even abandoned her favorite doll to grow up as a woman. 
Their conversation was so sublime! I guess for the first time they talked like a friend. It was the best moment when she said that she wants to sleep with him to get a baby. Her innocent candor amused young Arnab.
 A sweet love is about to bloom between them.
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Khushi is so innocent
beautiful update
continue soon