Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monalisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am glad Arnab did do the act with the girl because of the same reasons he had against doing to his child wife. but am suprised that the girl gave her right age usually they 
Poor Khushi been busy for three month trying to become a woman.heheh if it was easy to be one.

Loved the way thammi explains to Khushi how to do it. as for our Arnab its good that he apologised n its unbelivable cause during that era not many of the husband even cared to do so.

Well Khushi mad Arnabji laugh cause she gave her baby away so she could get a real baby in retun.hahahah

Beautiful update Jenny n thanks for the pm
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Jenny 😊 It was awesome as usual & of course like most other readers I am relieved to know that he didn't do it 😃
-Xpress- thumbnail
Nice <3
Loved it <3
myriads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Khushi is goin thru a difficult phase in life..she is unwillingly wanting to change to be close to her husband.

So cute of her ...she wants a real baby instead of the doll 

Arnav did not do the act with someone as he would have contradicted his own reasons. Sad he was not remorseful of being unfaithful...his own justification as long she is not aware this wont harm her...not too sound reasons i guess

Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi so cute..
Glab to know..Arnav didn't do anything wrong...
Wonderful Update..
Waiting for more and Thanks for PM
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wt first even I though he did, but then when I read he just missed committing that sin n is relaxed I re read and realized he hadn't!! And you confirmed it in the end! Sweet!

Only if becomin a woman ws that easy! Hmm sigh!

Poor khushi without understanding shes harboring such feelings!

Without understanding the gravity of the situation she's playing with fire!

And he in a way right in a way not! but his reaction was like what the you just laughed? You have no idea how serious is she right?

Cheers
Maddy1270 thumbnail

"How do you become a woman?" she asked simply quite with the air of a woman asking for a recipe... a poignant question but the recipe' part was amusing. Despite her desperation to be considered a woman, Khushi is still a child as is clearly reflected by her ingenuous recapitulation to Thammi of what transpired between herself and Arnab. Even when she matures into a woman, something tells me that that childlike innocence would remain an intrinsic part of her nature! Khushi eagerly anticipating Arnab being scolded by Thammi is truly endearing. Girls being forced to forego their childhood games and to become adults before their time is so sad... what happens if, despite all their compromises and changes, their husbands still ignore them or just use them as an outlet for their passions or a receptacle for their children? Couching facts about physical intimacy in vague terms would only add to the young girl's fear and confusion... that Khushi has no idea about such matters is borne out by her later recollection of what she had been told by her sister: she had to sleep with her husband to get a baby... I am sure all she is thinking of is actually just falling asleep next to Arnab. The glimpse into the world of a courtesan is interesting. The description of the opulent interiors reminded me of scenes from Chaudhvin ka Chaandh', Sahib, Bibi aur Ghulam', 'Pakeezah', Umrao Jaan', etc. Arnab seeks oblivion in drink and dance so he can forget his unseemly' desire for his child-wife as well as to drown the voice of his conscience... yet, the fragrance of the jasmine momentarily brings her image to mind. "What she doesn't know can neither harm her nor hurt her feelings..."  The problem is that such matters don't stay hidden for long! ...a dark room was filled with sounds of ragged breaths and winces as a man unleashed his most basic passion, unadulterated lust on a dance girl who was veiled by the darkness. And the man was indeed thankful that it was so...thankful that the moon had hidden behind the clouds and he didn't have to look at her face...  a vivid description of Arnab's unbridled desire... he can't slake it on his wife so searches for another outlet, yet he can't bring himself to look upon his bed companion. Despite his earlier words, he knows he is being unfaithful to his wife which doesn't sit right with him, though it was pretty common in those times. For all he knows, that girl's childhood is already stolen, yet he can't bring himself to use her... her age reminds him of Khushi... he had promised to save her childhood, so taking another child's childhood is unthinkable... if he went ahead and slept with that young courtesan, he wouldn't be able to face himself. Khushi's earlier anger and pain gradually changing to concern for Arnab is touching. If she had asked her mom-in-law for help, I am sure she would have been told exactly where Arnab was and that it was customary for men of their class to indulge in such activities. A shaky smile that carried with it the hint of impending tears lit up her features... a moving image, especially given how concerned she had been! She impulsively hugs him, revealing her relief but unhappily his stiffening body and anger-filled eyes make her misunderstand his reasons for such a reaction. His rejection' only strengthens her resolve to turn herself into a woman'. Khushi greeting the day with renewed hope and resolve is pleasing. Nice to see that Arnab has noted the change in Khushi's behaviour and feels bounden to discover the reason for it.

Moving out, to avoid the constant confrontations with his father is the right move... what will happen to Khushi is what's intriguing. Thank god for his long-overdue apology to her. Khushi's fighting spirit rising to the surface, loosening her tongue and letting her real feelings spill out is a nice moment: kudos to her for throwing his very words in his teeth. Khushi furious at Arnab's blindness in still considering her a child is damn cute. Sadly for her, he finds her expressions lovable and amusing, thus, adding to her irritation. Khushi must be wondering if Arnab is suffering from a memory lapse, given that she has to remind him of his earlier words. Like Khushi, I too didn't expect Arnab to burst out laughing at her declaration that she wanted to stay with him as she wanted a baby... can't wait to see how he extricates himself from this delicate situation without hurting her.

ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update jenny !!! ðŸ¤—
thank u for pm 
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Glad that arnav did not do anything which he would surely regret later...
And that the convo b/w these 2 took place!

Thanx for the happy reading moment!
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
did he did or not im lil confused their
khushi so innocent she just want her husbands love and nothing else
arnab should not have talk to her like that
im so curious to read more
plzzz update soon dear