Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Boxofficedetail ?@boxofficedetail

#ChennaiExpress picks up at many single screen centres in eve shows!!

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

Komal Nahta ?@KomalNahta

The shortage of cinemas and screens has been acutely felt in case of CE vs. OUATIMD.This is just the start.More such episodes in the offing

Did he tweet anything about CE colections ðŸ˜†

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

At the Prana in Pune...tranquility reigns. Now to do some yoga...and onward #ChennaiExpress Rok sako toh Rok lo! pic.twitter.com/Tm7ufCROU7

Originally posted by: BeShArAm

I am interested in opening it but I dont trust my antivirus enough

Open it with full confidence,...... since it is my web page,. all posts are by me,...i visit and post 20 times  a day..  and just write down, for the future,,... in case,... if anyone asks you,...in yours and others benefits,... if on this entire web-net,... if any website is totally safe and free from any viruses, ads, popups,..scripts or even a smallest ads/popup running anywhere,.. then,...that  is that.

Not like this garbage web page of IF, 
with odd format of 5x7 viewing window,...  and running 10s of ads in the sidebar... above below and all garbage,... even HT and TOI webs have millions of scripts running, chocking  and jamming and inserting viruses,... this is the ONLY cent percent safe,...  Got it ???? 
Edited by desimaganlal - 10 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desimaganlal

Open it with full confidence,...... since it is my web page,. all posts are by me,...i visit and post 20 times  a day..  and just write down, for the future,,... in case if anyone asks you,... if on the entire web-net if any website is totally safe and free from any virus, ads, popups,.. or even a smallest ads running anywhere,.. then,...that it is that.

Not like this garbage web page of IF, 
with odd format of 5x7 viewing window,...  and running 10s of ads in the sidebar... above below and all garbage,...

You totally miss sarcasm dont you?

pooja-menon thumbnail
Boxofficedetail ?@boxofficedetail

Those asking #ChennaiExpress All India occupancies till eve are around 37-40%..

pooja-menon thumbnail
Indicine ?@indicine

Monday Update: Chennai Express is steady on the lower side. Occupancy of around 35% for the evening shows.

Edited

Indicine ?@indicine

Friday update: #ChennaiExpress is steady on the lower side. Occupancy was around 35% till the evening shows.

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Indicine ?@indicine

#ChennaiExpress early trends suggest 6-7 cr today. Fewer screens and shows, OUATIMD has also affected business. Still on course for 200 cr.

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Indicine ?@indicine

#ChennaiExpress early trends suggest 6-7 cr today. Fewer screens and shows, OUATIMD has also affected business. Still on course for 200 cr.

🥳
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                                         Record Express so far (8 Days) Verdict 

India 

Blockbuster

Overseas 

All time Blockbuster 

Edited by KARAN888 - 10 years ago