Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Poor girl! She does not possess the *give attitude* moto! nah! Waise is it not weird, that channel had to literally force (or maybe upon his request as he was hardly in the limelight) VD to go and support DD! despite himself openly stating that someone else ought to win!! Whilst AR happily went and supported her during her rehearsals! Despite them only knowing each other for a short while! now thats what you call a REAL co-star ðŸ˜ƒ

You should hear what the VDians have to say about this 😆

"VD and DD are really good friends. He went to support her on Jhalak"

Hello common sense. "VD" didn't go there to support "DD" . "RK" went there to promote the show. It's called a publicity stunt. Don't know if the wise scholars of IF have ever heard this term 😆

AR went to support DD right for her very first performance. And that too on the REHEARSALS. If he wanted to show off being supportive of his co-star, then maybe even he would have had a dozen promos airing for his appearance on JDJ. But he went to meet her like REAL friends do. Not because the Channel had to beg him to do so.
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Alovi, but according to those who support the couple, that's what should happen! ie, MB licking RK's feets and being suppressed by him, as that's whats hot! and that's how today's women should be behaving! its called love!🥱🥱

hahah oh GOD pls jullie don't call its love it full crap on the name of love, my blood boil when ppl address RKbala has true love, it was worst love n relation have seen in any show, ese love se bhagwaan bachye, HOt , pls don't call is hot n chemistry as we have seen best chemistry n where without touching couple can create fire so here no chemistry eke side se lagta hai acting hi nah ati love scene main doosra lagta hai desperate in love, it is called chemistry first part of love is respect to your love have ever seen this in this couple, here one partner always proof her love sec always in shak mode is this called good couple n relation , so if CV give such dialogue to them I laughed alo. I never hate any couple till date like rkbala they are udao dhajiya of self respect n true love from this couple

now to Pakhies has accepted that rkbala relation is always weak but sulbala, hate friendship but they have more strong relation obv as their was respect their was the trust which is main thing in any relation this show CV want them as couple but change the story so from last 4 month just trying to couple what damage from revenge n humiliation part they already did, so not looking good story its looking they break glass n trying to join it again so obd darar will be there like Madhu said, funny thing is that to join it they are again breaking another glass like n sultan n sulbala butchering, to make rk  hero n anokha love anokha.
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

I KNEW it. The neck slant, smirk comes from his watching Vampire Diaries.😆 ðŸ¤£

Oh God Liks, please do not compare him to the Vampires who can actually pull off being Vampires and not come off as being severely constipated 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

Oh God Liks, please do not compare him to the Vampires who can actually pull off being Vampires and not come off as being severely constipated 😆

No, no. I am not comparing him to VD.  He said he watches VD and True Blood.  I am not comparing but I've said before that I think he takes that (smirk, neck slant) from VD, and someone I think Dolly went further and said he takes it from Vampire shows in general.😆

I think that's where he's gotten the idea from...
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
fia21 thumbnail

No, no. I am not comparing him to VD.  He said he watches VD and True Blood.  I am not comparing but I've said before that I think he takes that (smirk, neck slant) from VD, and someone I think Dolly went further and said he takes it from Vampire shows in general.😆

I think that's where he's gotten the idea from...

He can spend his entire life copying Damon but still wouldn't get even an inch closer to the neck slants and smirks that Ian can pull off 😉😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I never said he could pull it off like IS/Damon can.  Just that that's what his inspiration is.😆  
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Yes there don't if they are delaying the track because of Jhalak just incase of a fan revolt if they show the separation now, then we have to tell them that would not happen with Jhalak voting the RK fans are bashing DD like anything on the Jhalak forum, the people that are voting are young people that are her fans from ages and would vote for even if the MEIEJ track included a separation at this time.

Rishbalans are not voting for DD in the Jhalak competition.

we all know this true colors of rkbala, this time in Forum only rk fans most of the pretending rkbala fans hating DD like anything what they are doing all know very well who are supporting inJDDJ are her fan form long time they have no lena dena what going on MB they support her 
fia21 thumbnail

I never said he could pull it off like IS/Damon can.  Just that that's what his inspiration is.😆  

I know what you meant. And that was exactly my point too 😆
fia21 thumbnail
I'm off to watch QH. Catch you all later ðŸ¤—
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Bye Fia.

Nehru topic was moved to Problem Users.

All our good work gets trashed or moved to PU.😆😡