Views

Users

Frequent Posters

npilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All,

just finsihed reading last few pages here ðŸ˜Š  and latest spoilers ðŸ¤¢   

I don't understand CVS..Why this mockery out of marriage and there are people still believing it's the way of showing true love ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lala lala lori, dhoodh ki katori, dhoodh main batasha , anokha couple going to do tamasha  with CVS

, main kya karu ye song yaad aya koi news sun ker madhu gaying this song soon.
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

So are we all ready for LAST WEEK of  AR on this show? (according  to some "we know it all" ) 😛 ðŸ˜† 

😆😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

So are we all ready for LAST WEEK of  AR on this show? (according  to some "we know it all" ) 😛 ðŸ˜† 

Kinda wish the  *know it all* peepz did know it all! All of our wish would have been accomplished!😆 BTW, SS will be there till September😆😆 (despite his last day of shooting being sometime in August)😆
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alovi_21

lala lala lori dhoodh ki katori dhoodh main batasha , anokha couple going to do tamasha  with CVS

, main kya karu ye sand yaad aya koi news sun ker 

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: npilla

Hi All,

just finsihed reading last few pages here ðŸ˜Š  and latest spoilers ðŸ¤¢   

I don't understand CVS..Why this mockery out of marriage and there are people still believing it's the way of showing true love ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

@bold! Even if RK beats up Madhu, it will still be perceived to be LOVE! oups TRUE love🥱 I guess even the makers believe such type of disgusting behaviour to qualify as LOVE!
alovi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

@bold! Even if RK beats up Madhu, it will still be perceived to be LOVE! oups TRUE love🥱 I guess even the makers believe such type of disgusting behaviour to qualify as LOVE!

CVs knows only one type love distraction,humiliation , handcuff , treating girl like doormat 9th naukarani of the house n then uthao ungli on her char , like playing game with me with your ashiq  in BW party , Still the guy love her truly  this is comes in true love as publicly said sorry , main tumhe pyaar karu na karu tum kisis aur ko pyaar nahi ker sakti , this is called love, true love ki itni insult to aajtak nahi dekhi thi maine.MB ne dikha diya CV  ne gt love definition di hai.
npilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

CVs knows only one type love distraction,humiliation , handcuff , treating girl like doormat 9th naukarani of the house n then uthao ungli on her char , like playing game with me with your ashiq  in BW party , Still the guy love her truly  this is comes in true love as publicly said sorry , main tumhe pyaar karu na karu tum kisis aur ko pyaar nahi ker sakti , this is called love, true love ki itni insult to aajtak nahi dekhi thi maine.MB ne dikha diya CV  ne gt love definition di hai.

I agree. I am tired of waiting to see strong Madhu.. and loosing interest of this show with on going  drag and  showing same thing over and over ðŸ¥±
Edited by npilla - 10 years ago
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
rk is going to  break her mangalsutra, wipe her sindoor & will bring another women in his bedroom. lovely.Love smileys. some people believe that this is just rishoo's perfect way to make madhubala speak the truth, to trap the dusht sultan.Angry smileys WOW! what a 'decent' way to do...
u know girls, this is how we should give 2nd chance to our anokha love...Hugs smileys
sultan plzzAngry smileyslearn 'something' from rk how to treat ur madhuuu..Love smileys

AND last to my dear cvs, thank u soo muchCheers smileys for showing us such a great, MAHAAN, unique, extraordinary, anokha omg.. seriously i dont have words to say about this jodi...so emotional😭

plzz sultanians press like if u agree with me..Happy smileys
Edited by avita36 - 10 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avita36

rk is going to  break her mangalsutra, wipe her sindoor & will bring another women in his bedroom. lovely.Love smileys. some people believe that this is just rishoo's perfect way to make madhubala speak the truth, to trap the dusht sultan.Angry smileys WOW! what a 'decent' way to do...

u know girls, this is how we should give 2nd chance to our anokha love...Hugs smileys
sultan plzzAngry smileyslearn 'something' from rk how to treat ur madhuuu..Love smileys

AND last to my dear cvs, thank u soo muchCheers smileys for showing us such a great, MAHAAN, unique, extraordinary, anokha omg.. seriously i dont have words to say about this jodi...so emotional😭

plzz sultanians press like if u agree with me..Happy smileys

cvs thinking is anokhi about love which not looks like love but abusing love n unhealthy relation