Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Isn't this man like the most gorgeous thing on this planet

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fia21

🀣🀣🀣

They have prepared in advance for who to blame if AR is not in the show anymore and their God sinks the ship of the show rock bottom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SS was such a bad role, that they wanted their FAV to enact SS's role!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aree yessh, being oblivious to the fact that the audiences were long gone, thanks to the abuser saying * i am your husband and hence i can firstly use you to send someone to jail or i can handcuff you, or even break your bones* and no-one can do anything about it, as my fans and some of yours find hawwwttt☺️
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

@bold Bingo! but like you said, everything happens for a reason! Even DD was promised something completely different to what she has got in MB! The show was initially going to be titled something else Kathputli or something, it should have stuck to its original title!

Exactly, thats how the makers should be, even though people claim they wont watch, some of them will continue to watch as their delusional brains do not allow them to wave tata-bye bye for REAL!πŸ˜›

True. DD has been manipulated with very severely. But even she comes off to be okay with it now. Can't blame her, this show is her bread and butter after all.

Haha I know right. Those who yell about quitting the most are those who don't miss even a single episode of the show πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: likarsh

But the hilarious thing is that the channel doesn't even know the fan base. The vast majority are DD fans who are voting, not simply Rishbalians or RK fans. 

Yes there don't if they are delaying the track because of Jhalak just incase of a fan revolt if they show the separation now, then we have to tell them that would not happen with Jhalak voting the RK fans are bashing DD like anything on the Jhalak forum, the people that are voting are young people that are her fans from ages and would vote for even if the MEIEJ track included a separation at this time.

Rishbalans are not voting for DD in the Jhalak competition.
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Yes there don't if they are delaying the track because of Jhalak just incase of a fan revolt if they show the separation now, then we have to tell them that would not happen with Jhalak voting the RK fans are bashing DD like anything on the Jhalak forum, the people that are voting are young people that are her fans from ages and would vote for even if the MEIEJ track included a separation at this time.

Bingo Nafs!!

Waise IF is being weird, so apologies if i disappear! 
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

If the CVs had even an ounce of intention to go through with the divorce, it would have happened in Saturday's episode itself. But instead, what we got is a 15 day extension to this drag fest. The only reasons that I can see behind this are:

1) RK will find out the truth behind Madhu's sudden demand for a divorce
2) Sultan will be exposed

And then the show will be back to revolving around RK and Madhu's love story (?) . As per the new spoilers, it's already clear that RK is bringing that girl just to get a reaction from Madhu so he can figure out what's going on with her. If she gets jealous, he'll understand that she doesn't really want to leave him but is doing this for some other reason, and her sudden love for Sultan will definitely make him figure out that Sultan is behind all this. But if she doesn't get jealous, then maybe he might finally go through with the divorce. But the latter seems to be a very unlikely option at this point. RK is already out of jail, he's leading his life like he used to before all this happened, so there is no way he's going to be shown going back to jail now. Dips is being shown as on the verge of slipping Sultan's secret already and probably Sikki might be the first one to find out. Sultan is being really impulsive and is not being careful of who might see him or catch him. So basically all these factors are working against Sultan currently. And then Channel being so in love with VD will obviously favor him more than anybody else from the cast so I think it's quite clear that they would do anything to show RK having the upper hand in the show.

completely agree about this Fia,  we all know there is no Div this is just drama but after that no story , so with this drama they will prepare some track of separation later as together how story will run no TRP , but we know ss track will end n so making him negative was to put him wrong side for his it or his defeat n they are stretching this drama til JDJ after that they may get twist but I strongly feel preggi track is going to come soon. heroin track is not going to come 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Nafs, if they are stupid enough not to figure it out on their own, what difference does it make? They get spamming and hate from DDians all the time regarding RK and VD and JDJ.  
_innocent_ thumbnail

True. DD has been manipulated with very severely. But even she comes off to be okay with it now. Can't blame her, this show is her bread and butter after all.

Haha I know right. Those who yell about quitting the most are those who don't miss even a single episode of the show πŸ˜†

Poor girl! She does not possess the *give attitude* moto! nah! Waise is it not weird, that channel had to literally force (or maybe upon his request as he was hardly in the limelight) VD to go and support DD! despite himself openly stating that someone else ought to win!! Whilst AR happily went and supported her during her rehearsals! Despite them only knowing each other for a short while! now thats what you call a REAL co-star πŸ˜ƒ
fia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

completely agree about this Fia,  we all know there is no Div this is just drama but after that no story , so with this drama they will prepare some track of separation later as together how story will run no TRP , but we know ss track will end n so making him negative was to put him wrong side for his it or his defeat n they are stretching this drama til JDJ after that they may get twist but I strongly feel preggi track is going to come soon. heroin track is not going to come 

As long as VD is in this show, there will be NO Heroine track. Neither he, nor the Channel will be able to breath if someone else gets more importance in the show other than him. And I don't understand why they are even bothering with JDJ being an excuse. DD is hardly giving any of her time to JDJ, hence, all the low scores since 2 weeks. She is there in every single episode of MEIEJ from the starting till the ending. The Grand Finale is nearing and the Channel and PH should have the brains and heart to give her the well deserved break from the show and let her prepare for the last few weeks of JDJ. They can't bank in on her fans votes every time. She needs to perform well too and get good scores to survive in this competition. If they really wanted to start a new track, then waiting for JDJ to end wouldn't matter. They might as well do it now because she is still contributing most of her time to MEIEJ rather than JDJ. The girl is under so much pressure honestly. And it shows with the way she's already losing so much weight too. She seems weak now. And what does she get in return for working so hard? Nothing. Instead, VD is the one going around on a Holiday every other month and then claims to be the "most hardworking" actor on the sets. Good joke!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I KNEW it. The neck slant, smirk comes from his watching Vampire Diaries.πŸ˜† πŸ€£