Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nlm4

Liks,I have a strong feeling that they are waiting for JDJ to end ,for DD to be totally free b4 they start the real track,till then lets all play Merry go round with the cast and crew of MBEIEJ.

Why wait for the end of JDJ? As even know they seem to have forgotten she is taking part in JDJ and hence why she is shown for about 20 mins in every episode, whilst the one who is meant to be free, is busy taking leaves on top of leaves! POINT being they can introduce a new track before JDJ ends itself!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: avita36

thanks to cvs that they placed sultan's pic only in madhu's room & look the reaction of our right kameenaπŸ˜†. Imagine.. just imagine  'real' sultan in place of pic... πŸ€£ 

then RK would...🀣

He will be thinking that he ought to hit the gym more often!πŸ˜› and oh yeah, that he never dare keep his beard again!πŸ˜†
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If the CVs had even an ounce of intention to go through with the divorce, it would have happened in Saturday's episode itself. But instead, what we got is a 15 day extension to this drag fest. The only reasons that I can see behind this are:

1) RK will find out the truth behind Madhu's sudden demand for a divorce
2) Sultan will be exposed

And then the show will be back to revolving around RK and Madhu's love story (?) . As per the new spoilers, it's already clear that RK is bringing that girl just to get a reaction from Madhu so he can figure out what's going on with her. If she gets jealous, he'll understand that she doesn't really want to leave him but is doing this for some other reason, and her sudden love for Sultan will definitely make him figure out that Sultan is behind all this. But if she doesn't get jealous, then maybe he might finally go through with the divorce. But the latter seems to be a very unlikely option at this point. RK is already out of jail, he's leading his life like he used to before all this happened, so there is no way he's going to be shown going back to jail now. Dips is being shown as on the verge of slipping Sultan's secret already and probably Sikki might be the first one to find out. Sultan is being really impulsive and is not being careful of who might see him or catch him. So basically all these factors are working against Sultan currently. And then Channel being so in love with VD will obviously favor him more than anybody else from the cast so I think it's quite clear that they would do anything to show RK having the upper hand in the show.
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Wait.. so its ok to "eye" other women while he's STILL married to Madhubala?? That's not LUST right? Bedroom mein hee aayi hai I mean, bathroom ke tub mein tohh nahii?? So I guess its alright! 
GO RK.. I am REALLY proud of you!  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Eyeing another woman whilst being RK makes him the hero! Moi aussi, am very proud him! saachaaa sher hai woh!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Why wait for the end of JDJ? As even know they seem to have forgotten she is taking part in JDJ and hence why she is shown for about 20 mins in every episode, whilst the one who is meant to be free, is busy taking leaves on top of leaves! POINT being they can introduce a new track before JDJ ends itself!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nimi and I were being more 'diplomatic.' Rita mentions the real JDJ influence.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Nafs the sad thing is that MB is a gone case. She is just NOT going to be smart enough to see what had been done to her before.
If the CV's have any guts they will use this to smarten her up.
But I think is just their way to fill in a different way to keep them fighting and get the TRP's up.
They are here  to make money not show any real or progressive change in a woman.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Totally agree with you.
_innocent_ thumbnail
@Fia, divorce will not happen, or else someone might threaten to quit again, and since that someone is the only TRP contributor, one cannot take that risk nah!πŸ˜†

@Likz, who is Rita? Practicecalm?(Sorry, am not yet to familiarize myself with everyone hereπŸ˜†)if so, then i do not agree with that argument, as no-one will be more happy to see DD lose than those so called Rishbalians urf RKians!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

According to some intelligent souls, even if AR leaves the show, the damage has been done, (basically the lost viewers will not come back) But what these intelligent souls, seem to overlook is the fact that cv's mahan twist was what cost the lost of viewers! That revenge track of RK, ensured many viewers left the show, and even worst was Madhu willing to forgive her abuser despite the abuser not repenting! THAT'S WHAT LOST VIEWERS! and the viewers never came back! AR, on the other hand, brought new viewers to the show, when VD was busy romancing his wife on his HM sponsored by SBS! Risbala as one has ensured ratings will never see those high numbers again! but these intelligent souls seem so oblivious to these facts, and are still claiming it was SS's track overlooking the amount of ratings he has saved whilst others were busy on leaves, etc! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Point being! even when AR leaves, these intelligent souls will continue blaming him without looking at the full picture! AR will continue to reside in their dilπŸ₯³

FOR EXAMPLE ME!! I HAVE  WATCHED MB ONLY AFTER SULTAN'S ENTRY THATS WHY I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS ANOKHA PYAARπŸ˜† IF AVI SAYS BYE TO THIS SHOW THEN BYE FROM MY SIDE ALSO.πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But the hilarious thing is that the channel doesn't even know the fan base. The vast majority are DD fans who are voting, not simply Rishbalians or RK fans.  Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Fia, divorce will not happen, or else someone might threaten to quit again, and since that someone is the only TRP contributor, one cannot take that risk nah!πŸ˜†

That certain someone has his bad days nearing. Not everything is going to be served to him on a gold platter like with this show. There's a world outside of MEIEJ and it's Channel and PH who might not give two hoots about him πŸ˜†