Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG!!!! it happened d 100th chapter along wid wich came d end of dis amazing, awsome & one of d bestest story i have ever read in my life...  i dont i should be happy or i should be sad... happy becoz i have been part of these brilliant story from d strt ( for dat i m thankful to HARSHADB for d link) to d end of dis 1 season & i wish u & v have many more such seasons... & sad becoz dis story has ended wich i actually loved a lot & would love it always... did i ever tell u dat wid these story of urs i actually started wishing for somebody like dis arnav who is caring, sweet but also understanding... well i m bit shocked wid dis new avatar of vicky & maybe as khushi said she will help him come back & may even get maya-vicky together too...
well enough of my last bak-bak in dis CL seson 1 but will irritate u in CL2 for sure ... dats d only thing which is still making me happy... 😊

prati
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome up date...
Vicky with daughter...interesting
aryan is so sweet
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome parts...loved uncle-nephew convo...he reasoned why he did not want a brother...lovely chapters...thanks for the PM
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG It was emotional good bye but Very excited to be welcomed in season 2 dear ... very nice ... will natsha cause problems btw ArHi ? Waiting for this track sooo much ... Lets c how understanding Khushi is nw ... Lovely journey dear ... Want to be a part in next season too ... very excited ...
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Am gonna miss this story a lot...
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely Ending ... congratulation DEAR  u had done gr8t job ... cant wait for season 2 .. post it sooon ... will be waiting 
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely story.
I have been following this CL, have not followed it at every update but read them at a stretch. Loved the way you have shown how love should be. Glad to know how you got inspired to write this FF and should say my thanks to your mom for guiding you superbly and giving insight as to how things should be in life. Do convey my heartfelt thanks to her for in the present world adjustment is many a time one sided and we strive for things that are not really worth striving for in the long run. We seem to take unprecedented interest and hurry in accumulating ephemeral things and shun or relegate the enduring issues on the back-burner.
You have really dealt with lots of issues in a wonderful way. Your presentation is different from the usual writers and thats what had made me glued to your writing. You see, along with your story, your thoughts behind those words are absolutely worth pondering.
Loved CL dear. 
IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect closure to the beautiful story; the prologue also held the same arshi family planning and ending also.. its been a long journey ,I had been following it since last December,... You did a fab job and perfectly justified all the characters at every twist and turn... excited for season 2..
Camb thumbnail

Brilliant ending to the story - i am very surpirsed on reading how you had started writing the story, is it really true that mom-dauthers in India have that kind of convo?, you have the best friend in your mum then. Yes, all mums are best but not all are good friends (i myself is a mum!!) and i really feel bad not to have a girl baby now to share things as these (i have 2 boys and surely can' t go for more kids :)!!). And yes, congratulations to have finished this FF but yes, you are an amazing writer and keep writing - please publish your works, your stories are amazingly good and they really deserve to be published.

Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update...
very beautifully portrayed...
congrts on completing CL 1...
super excited for season 2