Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mpk2011

I am not his fangirl sona and yeah I have said earlier too that I like his acting, its no secret😆.
Once we were discussing about Ankur Arora murder case movie then I had said this😆

that movie i saw a promo recently 🤔 vaise i hated him in metro😆 but he is a good actor. talking of non conventional hero i never liked rahul bose. dunno what hype was about him.
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kyun, apni shaanti bardaasht nahiin hoti kya aap logo se?😈😆

hawww  😆
Nan08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapri

that movie i saw a promo recently 🤔 vaise i hated him in metro😆 but he is a good actor. talking of non conventional hero i never liked rahul bose. dunno what hype was about him.

i always thought RB was too much a method actor like AK.. no spontaneity .. but the films he has choosen were mostly good..   
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

'I really don't admire any of the singers now'

Aug 16, 2013 - Natasha Coutinho
  •  

Playback queen Alka Yagnik, whose mellifluous voice was last heard on the Bombay Talkies soundtrack, says there isn't any singer from the current generation whom she admires, apart from Shreya Ghoshal.

In a chat with this correspondent, Alka shared that she doesn't like to sing what is offered to her these days. "The melodies from the past were songs that had deep meaning. If I get something like that again, then I will definitely take it up," she said.
Explaining why she doesn't admire much of the singing today, she said, "I really don't admire any of the singers. You need to see how long they'll sustain their careers in the industry because the music world is changing. I don't see anybody apart from Shreya (Ghoshal) who is stable. What really matters is your run in the music world race. Earlier, people might have been in the industry for two decades, now that's not the case." Udit Narayan, Shaan, Abhijeet and Sonu Nigam are among the male counterparts that Alka professes admiration for.
Incidentally, Alka holds the record for the highest number of Filmfare awards for her singing, jointly with Asha Bhosle. She has also won two National Awards. How does that make her feel? "I am very humbled by it," Alka said. "I feel proud about what I have achieved. Ashaji and Lataji are goddesses of music and there is no way that I can compare myself to them. As for the awards, I'm honoured that people love my voice."

^^hmm🤓 about melody i can agree but todays singers and composers  are versatile

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

i always thought RB was too much a method actor like AK.. no spontaneity .. but the films he has choosen were mostly good..   

ak? amir khan😕
mishaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

and what is this he broke my dream.. sobti had signed some bond kya😡

when his family itself does not interfere with his work

AJEEEBBB LOG😡

*facepalm* *head desK*

<font size="1">phew!!! shaant nandu shaant</font>

welcome back nandu
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Try Shaurya, damn good movie. I liked him in Metro too. Irrespective of the character he plays he does it with perfection. And perfection in real sense not like Aamir Khan whose I feel it mostly is a hype.

Rahul Bose----- I don't like him at all. He thinks that speaking with a typical accent is acting.
Waise AK kaun hain?
mishaj thumbnail
AK Antony madhu...:-P :-P
Aamir khan...:-P
lol ...
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

Try Shaurya, damn good movie. I liked him in Metro too. Irrespective of the character he plays he does it with perfection. And perfection in real sense not like Aamir Khan whose I feel it mostly is a hype.

Rahul Bose----- I don't like him at all. He thinks that speaking with a typical accent is acting.
Waise AK kaun hain?

i am amir fan 🥺 but koi nai😆 i know he is hyped for his perfection thing but i have mostly like all his movie. whatever i expect from his movie it delivers😃
yup rahul boseis overrated. accent plus very stiff expression. even mallika overpowered him in pyar ke side effect.👎🏼
Nan08 thumbnail

'I really don't admire any of the singers now'

Aug 16, 2013 - Natasha Coutinho
  •  

Playback queen Alka Yagnik, whose mellifluous voice was last heard on the Bombay Talkies soundtrack, says there isn't any singer from the current generation whom she admires, apart from Shreya Ghoshal.

In a chat with this correspondent, Alka shared that she doesn't like to sing what is offered to her these days. "The melodies from the past were songs that had deep meaning. If I get something like that again, then I will definitely take it up," she said.
Explaining why she doesn't admire much of the singing today, she said, "I really don't admire any of the singers. You need to see how long they'll sustain their careers in the industry because the music world is changing. I don't see anybody apart from Shreya (Ghoshal) who is stable. What really matters is your run in the music world race. Earlier, people might have been in the industry for two decades, now that's not the case." Udit Narayan, Shaan, Abhijeet and Sonu Nigam are among the male counterparts that Alka professes admiration for.
Incidentally, Alka holds the record for the highest number of Filmfare awards for her singing, jointly with Asha Bhosle. She has also won two National Awards. How does that make her feel? "I am very humbled by it," Alka said. "I feel proud about what I have achieved. Ashaji and Lataji are goddesses of music and there is no way that I can compare myself to them. As for the awards, I'm honoured that people love my voice."

^^hmm🤓 about melody i can agree but todays singers and composers  are versatile

@bold ... haan and some good songs are there and not all songs from her generation were very good if you compare it to older generation also no🤔