Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Episode Review: 17/10/2013

I am glad that they showed that old conversation when that soldier informed about the loot to Jalal.. That time Jalal didn't paid much attention as he was too busy thinking about Jodha.. 

I am confused on Jodha blaming Jalal about the war??.. people are going to die in war..so what was she trying to say?? πŸ˜•

Wish the kali maa song was bit more sober..

Panditji also blessed her with babies.. πŸ˜‰.. jalal heard that πŸ˜†

I am glad Jalal realised that people are looting falsely under his name.. wish they show progress in that..so that things can be mended soon..

MA saying Jalal doesn't even love Jodha??.. what are u saying dear??.. where is your sixth sense?? πŸ˜†.. Haila..Adham seems to think that MA is wrong.. and that Jalal is in love?? 

MA got booted out of Jodha's room πŸ˜†

Jalal explaining it well to MA about his mandir trip.. could see his strategies forming in becoming akbar.. 

Precap: super cute.. πŸ˜³

well...for a change adham is right!!!!πŸ˜ƒ MA will be shocked when she realises thisπŸ˜† n yeah...what is wrong with jodha?? why was she all that jittery about WAR??πŸ˜•

n btw, if JAVEDA is in amer...where is BAKSHI BANU...why is she missing from action???😳
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wildcat1994

well...for a change adham is right!!!!πŸ˜ƒ MA will be shocked when she realises thisπŸ˜† n yeah...what is wrong with jodha?? why was she all that jittery about WAR??πŸ˜•

n btw, if JAVEDA is in amer...where is BAKSHI BANU...why is she missing from action???😳

Don't know why Bakshi Banu is out ..seeing Sharifuddin too is part of the party..
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya...and one more thing...these guys are doin exactly what??? they have come for a marriage but  everything other than marriage celebration is goin on!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wildcat1994

ya...and one more thing...these guys are doin exactly what??? they have come for a marriage but  everything other than marriage celebration is goin on!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

It has only been the second day.. ..so there is still time.. I am sure next day in the story .the marraige preparations will begin.. πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: disha15

oh holy!  πŸ€£Do you even realise how much i laughed just by rememering that scene?! πŸ€£

I went through some old folders to get hold of this πŸ˜› Ye dekho πŸ€ͺ

good lord! he is rightfully the master of disguise!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ˜Ž
Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely episode twas today...wasn't it?πŸ˜›
Any guesses for how the precap will culminate...I'm worried about expecting much (and the it ending up like the sitting-sleeping scene in the tent few epis ago!) but, still...any guesses?
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

Lashy and others ! Like is not working !
!

NOOO πŸ˜­ I collect likes for a hobby...
AreYaar thumbnail
The most significant moment of today's epi that probably passed in the blink of an eye...the bit after Jalal bows his head before the Goddess and goes back to Jodha and asks her to atleast be happy now that he's fulfilled her vow...lol for a change there was NO taunt in his tone...he GENUINELY asked her to smile, be happy...Did Jodha even realize? The man who claims he married her to make her life hell was trying to make her SMILE...make her HAPPY...yearning so much to see happiness on her sad face in that moment...#ironyπŸ˜†

The aarti song was blahh...but the way Jalal was watching Jodha all intently during the aarti was nice.

The rest of the epi felt filler to me with stupid MA-Adham convos...and MA is also inconsistent...in some epis she herself claims that Jalal has no idea how much he's drawn towards Jodha and then today she was acting confused as to why Jalal went with Jodha to the mandir :S
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The most significant moment of today's epi that probably passed in the blink of an eye...the bit after Jalal bows his head before the Goddess and goes back to Jodha and asks her to atleast be happy now that he's fulfilled her vow...lol for a change there was NO taunt in his tone...he GENUINELY asked her to smile, be happy...Did Jodha even realize? The man who claims he married her to make her life hell was trying to make her SMILE...make her HAPPY...yearning so much to see happiness on her sad face in that moment...#ironyπŸ˜†

The aarti song was blahh...but the way Jalal was watching Jodha all intently during the aarti was nice.

The rest of the epi felt filler to me with stupid MA-Adham convos...and MA is also inconsistent...in some epis she herself claims that Jalal has no idea how much he's drawn towards Jodha and then today she was acting confused as to why Jalal went with Jodha to the mandir :S

I think MA meant to ask 'If he claims to hate her so much, then why is he listening to every wish of hers'
Also, unlike other trivial issues like hunting, holi etc this was a much bigger thing (something like headlines of today) where a Mughal king visited a Hindu temple...It'd be quite expected that she'd react that way...I think MA sort of signifies the  entire court of Akbar that used to oppose him for his leniency towards the Hindus during his rule...he always placed problems on this front...right until his last days...😊
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome scene for Akdha today !

Just when Jo starts to laugh on his story out teekhi saas in disguise Jalal surfaces to pass the chudail comment ! 😑 🀣

Matter of fact a writer in forum Moronskimallika had called her chudail begum few days ago ! 🀣 CVs u reading ?

But one if the cutest scenes ! Lol at the start where Jalal is sittin in a "aa Gayi phir dimag khanee ko " position with rubbing his forehead and very exhaustedly goes --- boliye jodha begum... 🀣

MP-Adham and all I skipped !

Omg! Was that a bitchin session between Jalal and Maan!? 🀣
The way both did khusur phusar in ears :P bechari jodha !

Sigh! Jalal will praise her openly but jodha can't praise him once ! oh the irony ! All the words he used for him were words or her own autobiography ?! 😎 πŸ˜†

Precap: this amer track is a loop track now ! The joda burning is coming again now ! And is it me or was jodha a tad low-eyed guilty when MA said he doesn't do public drama ?! Well at that point jodha wasn't too wrong to do that given her trauma and shock but in a royal way like some argued a misfit for a princess to do that ! Whatever ! Bleh ! Loser MA !

PS: wardrobe change and Jewellery change desperately needed ! 🀒 Neerusha is needed on this how badly !

PPPS: since all loops are closed WHY not Abdul who was in amer track can't come back ?!!! 😑Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago