To Arnav n Khushi...wishing love from us all...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Birthday dearest Sanaya...have a great day...everyday.. :)
Love from Fuzzy, Fauzi and all my friends 🥳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBmTdzX2qgs&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DNOMl1Jw2A[/YOUTUBE]

To Arnav and Khushi...who gave us so much love and hope...always a delight to watch, the re runs are like a gift from God to sooth our pains away...
Again we have been hit...n this time hit hard...our wounds were not yet healed n now salts been rubbed...If we are in so much pain what about Arnav n Khushi... our Sunny Bunny...

I cry as i read and see how they think they can change our minds...and make us like something which we will never accept...

IPK is No1.. how can it be No 2?

My heart goes to Sunny n Bunny...hugging them both...i love you unconditionally and i want to let you know that I and all the IPkians are and will always be with you two... Hamesha... forever...till our last breath...And our prayers are with you both too...hamesha...❤️ 🤗God Bless you... Ameen...

I believe and have faith in the saying..'If HE has put you in it..He'll bring you out of it'..with emotions,strength & immense lessons that would be the most unexpected and that would cleans ones soul. ...

Sometimes in life you meet certain people who by their mere existence make a difference to yours. Their presence,be it near or far has an impact. A simple sentence said by them can make your life;this very moment that you are living,worth it. Your sadness and pain can vanish,your happiness can multiply...unbelievable; yet true... thats what you two are to me...😳  My Sunny n My Bunny...

N this hug is from us all...😳

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post Fuzzy!!!👏
Truly said ..we are with SaRun hamesha...<3
Preety_Nebula thumbnail
Arshi  ..as always..Hamesha.

Nice post Fazila
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I know both of them must be upset too but professionalism will keep them quiet..
But enough was conveyed with Sanaya's frank disbelief yesterday. And I don't doubt its the same case with Barun too!
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its really hurting to keep reading things about IPK2! Never really dreamed that we wud get a new season without Arshi! Sarun will always be missed! Their mindblowing chemistry, Gul Khan's brilliance, d superb supporting cast... its impossible to recreate this magic!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well said fazzy👏

for us IPK is always ARSHI = SARUN👍🏼

noone can take their place😳
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 
This name brings what in our mind Rabbah vey Arshi their eyelock wind their sense of presence fairy lights their almost kisses poolside kisses their angry hate love what else Hello hi bye bye snakewa and his poor murdering techniques Anjali and Pooja ki thali Lashmi he MUTTON according to La Bubbly Mamaji invisible somedays Nani nad her dance 007 bond Mami Nk and his Hindi Prakash brothers ...

Sp you can't bring Arshi and Sarun back atleast don't make fans more and more pain by using that name...

We are so attached to them please...

Ipk has a charm please don't destroy it please...Ipkknd always well known for heir leads magical chemistry...
Don't shatter our heart 
Edited by riafna - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully said Fazila...we love Arnav & Khushi so much,and IPKKND means only ArShi...there's no place for any "Fir Ek Baar" or whatever...
ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said di...
ipk is one n only our arshisarun...

gursikh_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey buddy really touching post.Good to see you after a long time.

Yes we will remain Arshian, IPKKNDians or whatever people want to call us , forever.

Its really stupid if anyone think they can make us forget Arnav and Khshi and accept anyone in their places.Its next to impossible for me to do so and for any true Arshian here.