Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti.1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amezing update...cant wait to read more...i did not see pretty women movie...just wanted to know k this story is totaly same like movie or u have changed some story n diologues in this ff.?
AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti.1

amezing update...cant wait to read more...i did not see pretty women movie...just wanted to know k this story is totaly same like movie or u have changed some story n diologues in this ff.?

I would say essentially the same. 1% change. Maan his more intense than that in the movie and geet is not a first timer there. I am sticking to the same dialogues. except for part 5.
mhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnonymousMG

No, I dont. As i already said it's a memory based caricature. Secondly itsone movie, I have seen too many times! So I am kind of pro with the dialogues. rate hue hai πŸ˜ƒ Thank u so much my favt reader⭐️

WOW YAAR
MUST SAY YOU HAVE A VERY STRONG MEMORY

EVEN I HAVE SEEN SOME SCENS OF THE SHOW GEET SO SO MANY TIMES
BUT IF I TRY TO PEN IT DOWN
I WOULD BE A DISASTER
SO YOU DO HAVE A SHARP MEMORY AND VERY VERY GOOD SKILL OF PUTTING YOUR THOUGHTS INTO WORDS
SO THAT EVEN AFTER KNOW THE STORY I AM HOOKED TO YOUR WORK

😳😳😳 I AM FLATTERED
YOU CALLED ME YOUR FAV READER
😳😳😳😳
THANK YOU SO MUCH
flowing_river thumbnail
Awesome mindboggling story dear...
I am waiting-shaiting for your update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
pls PM me for next update..already sent buddy to you..😊
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowing_river

Awesome mindboggling story dear...

I am waiting-shaiting for your update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
pls PM me for next update..already sent buddy to you..😊

thanks! Sure enf!
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESUM,SUPERB UPDATE πŸ˜› 😊

Thoroughly enjoying very chapter, luved hw Maan's view about Geet is changing, he is slowly falling for her, but being the buisness tycoon , he is yet to realise it.

Was imaging the scene at breakfast Gee sits on the table instead of the chairs, and Maan asks her to sits to sevrals chairs available. It was cute. And ofcourse the part where Maan asked her spend the all week with him, , nd imagned Geet running to the bedroom and jumping on the bed just like Julia did in same scnene. It was very cute. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›.

Now waiting to see Geet going shopping,and Maan's reaction when he hears hw she was treated at the shop. Update soon,
kainturakiran thumbnail
awesome update...
geet is such sweetheart...
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think i have seen this movie and it was fabulous and now imaging maan and geet in that role is realy exited love it keep it up.
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: flopsy

AWESUM,SUPERB UPDATE πŸ˜› 😊

Thoroughly enjoying very chapter, luved hw Maan's view about Geet is changing, he is slowly falling for her, but being the buisness tycoon , he is yet to realise it.

Was imaging the scene at breakfast Gee sits on the table instead of the chairs, and Maan asks her to sits to sevrals chairs available. It was cute. And ofcourse the part where Maan asked her spend the all week with him, , nd imagned Geet running to the bedroom and jumping on the bed just like Julia did in same scnene. It was very cute. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›.

Now waiting to see Geet going shopping,and Maan's reaction when he hears hw she was treated at the shop. Update soon,

Its really so humbling😊 Thanks for the pm and your comment. To each and every one here, I really would never be able to tell you guys, how much your appreciation means to me. Really endearing😊

Btw the way Julia jumped, it is kind of impossible to create in writing especially be sm1 amateur like me.
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

i think i have seen this movie and it was fabulous and now imaging maan and geet in that role is realy exited love it keep it up.

😊