Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
very interesting chapter, finallykhushi came to know from arnav that he did not select the team because of ria not khushi
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum chap😊
loved it
thanks for updating

anarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderfull ff getting intresting with every part...
toeditor thumbnail
Awesome chapter...
Loved it 
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Oh! I love this Arnav. He is so sorted, clear and concise about everything around him and despite all the success that follows him he is very grounded and rooted to principles and ethics of success and has not let success get to his head. For him every opportunity or challenge is as big as the next one. Even though he has his own business empire, he is still indebted and very loyal to Mr. Kapoor and never misses an opportunity to show his gratitude and respect for Mr. Kapoor. Probably he being engaged to Sheetal is in some way related to the important of Mr. Kapoor in Arnav's life and career. His business acumen and ability to recognize talented and efficient people is commendable. Though he didn't start off with Khushi on a right note he I am glad he recognizes her skills and is giving her the opportunities, without pride or ego come in the way.

I adore Khushi for not giving up fighting those bas$%%!@s. I am proud of her, she didn't feel weak physically or mentally, even after Arnav's arrival she didn't run to him and tried taking control of situation and her emotions.  

What stood out for me was that though they both were drenched to the bone and probably more intimate than in the water tank but all he felt holding her to protect her, he saw her anguish and anger for the unsafe conditions for women.

This Arnav is so humble and mature. He not made himself comfortable in Buaji's home, also put Khushi and Buaji at ease and behaved so normal.

Good, finally the misunderstanding is cleared and now they can start on clean state, at least from Khushi's side. Now Arnav really wants to protect her and may be even spend more time with her.

I like how you incorporate real issues into stories. It's disturbing to the core to see number of rape issues on rise and the methods used by monster of men to stoop to such atrocities. As a side note, I was waiting with bated breath for Nirbhaya's case verdict and I am so relieved and happy that the convicts got capital punishment.  

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update. Very interesting and well written ! Nice that he remembers her and she is not the girl he is talking about, liked how he says she should wear kohl and tries and brings in NK to that conversation to see what is Khushi and NK's equation ...loved how he had his eyes on her the entire time when he finds her in his room...
Waiting for the next part! 
deeptha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
jus now came across the story! loving it so far..do continue soon! :)
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow loving the way this story is shaping up
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing updates... Khushi is really sanki... She went into that water tank for the kitten.. So sweet... And Arnav helping her... He is surely smitten... Loved the latest update too... ❀️ How misunderstandings ruin things? Im glad Arnav told her that it wasnt abt her he said ... Hoping that their comfort level gets better with coming time...
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 4β­οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘

he went to rescue her from a filling tank...aww

i loved the entire water romance 😳...Khushi just din want to let go of the cute little kitten and Arnav was worried wher she'll hurt herself with her stupidity πŸ˜† adorable

he got jealous because she was talkin to NK..
he actually took her coffee from her desk nd walk away 😲 WoW...tht was something

the terrace scene was really good...he couldn keep his eyes off her...nd he is even havin intimate dreams abt his doe eyed girl hayee...
thr is no way in hell he is missing sheetal πŸ˜†

really enjoyed the update πŸ˜ƒ