Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome back! Good to have you back with a new story.
Very interesting start
Looking forward to read more.
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome back Kavi, thanks for writing again for us...
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sooo happy that you have started another story..thank you very much..I was thinking last Friday that no update from you today.
The scene you have written about my city is so beautiful and so real..such visual scene that i could see it in my minds eye and as I am out of India you made me miss Delhi so much and I wish I had wings so that I could fly and reach there.
Awesome elevator scene between Arnav and Khushi..she seems so beautiful the way you have described her in all white and silver And what Arnav felt for her..I could feel it through the screen.. beautifully written as always.
Awesome start and this will be another incredible journey, please continue soon and will you be updating every Friday like before?
Thank you once again for this wonderful story.Edited by gifttag - 10 years ago
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok after having an "i am the next Miss.Universe" type of OMG moment I am back in your thread to actually leave a comment...

holy cow!!!! was that a prologue only? oh come on...you know what that was right??? it was fabulous dammit!!! and i loved every single line...it was like I was watching a movie...it was like Arnav Singh Raizada is back on our screens again...only more 'kavi" ishtyle...and hotter than ever...it was like our saasein ruk jayenge...

you know why we cant get enough of your stories? because you know how to tell them in a way that will keep us craving for more...so yeah...that's right...its all your fault ok...so we are all justified in cyber-forcing you to write another story...ok so this wont be the longish types...but we are cool with it...as long as we get to read your updates every Friday...

glimmernglitter thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bookadict303 thumbnail
Loooks super interesting! Continue sooon :)
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back... Amazing start.. Waiting for the story to unfold
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yay so happy to see a new story from you! Quite a beautiful opening and looking forward to another wonderful Arnav and Khushi story :)
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my god, this is by far the best prologues I have ever read.

Arnav's frustrations detailing the kind of man he is through the bits and pieces from his current and past life were well etched but it was the part from Khushi's entry that was nothing short of mesmerizing.

Every detail was just beautiful and every reaction depicted in the most sublime manner.

Wonderful, magnificent and utterly alluring...this one! Looking forward to it; welcome back and thank you for the new story!
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow u r back with new story...looking forward to read more :)